The Island Of Pain

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

OOC: @Lev: =/I'm sorry. When I join an RPG such as this one, wherein a map and current events are shown in the Discussion (thanks to Power for that, BTW) I tend to skim the previous posts a bit less.IC: However, the cache disappeared from the map with a flash. Grotir frowned slightly. All caches were now gone.But she had faith in the Shepherds. They'd put another one up soon.Changing course, she now loped towards the Yawning Sunder and the Stony Leap bridging it. The hybrid decided she'd take up residence in the Toothy Bane for now; it would probably be closer to the next cache, and she would have the advantage over almost anything coming there due to height and resistance to the cold at the top-not to mention that it was harder to struggle up a mountain when there's a bunch of obsidian blades chopping at you. Of course, the real hard part would be getting there. That was why she was currently running towards the bridge. She didn't want to risk swimming, and besides, she could fight more easily one-on-one on the bridge than in the water. Which translated to more fun and more survivability in one package.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: My bad, my bad.IC:Kinika slid to a stop.No cache.He drifted back into vision and decided his best bet was to get to the Toothy Bane. If he could find a cave there, he could basically make that his base of "operations," the operations being securing caches.The Matoran sprinted to the Stony Leap, which could take him there fast in his eyes. Out of nowhere, a ginormous hybrid was standing right behind him. He turned, in time to see the foot rising to smash into him...OOC: FYI, not bunnying an attack, just getting in front of a lope. ;D

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: YES! TFL Is here! Wait. No killer octopus? D: Well, I guess that there can only be one awesome musician. And that's Darkon.IC: All Characters / Parched Wastes Zeus and Hades walked to Karian. "We want to join your party. But only if you help us defeat our enemy." They said in unison.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: I apologize if this post contains any inconsistencies with what has happened. I don't have time to read the four pages that have cropped up since Thursday.

Trian and Felix/AshringIC:

Well, that was easy. Felix had been able to find the cache with relative ease. Now, to see what was inside of it. Trian knelt down beside it and went to open the cache.

Jontan and Rastaque/Parched WastesIC:

No caches. Rest was in order. Water, bandages, and more. Ah, yes. Wonderful rest. Jontan and Rastaque were pretty much in perfect shape now. Well, besides their scars and burns. But hey, the anti-venom and lotions were working their magic. Now then, to find Laelius and murder him.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

OOC: Hexxon already got that cache, ToD. ;3Even otherwise I feel like it wouldn't be fair to just jump in and say you found it without actually posting your search for it first... but maybe that's just me.IC - Nostala - Parched Wastes: As they neared the oasis, Nostala activated her mask, disguising herself as a coyote again. "I'll be right back," she said to Greel, before running ahead of the group.Her objective was a simple one. The ruins weren't far from here. However, she doubted that she and Greel were the only ones to have found the structure; she wanted to make sure they were empty before an ambush could happen.And so, she ran.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC: Where is Hexxon now? Also, I stated a few days ago (however, I was unable to post here soon enough) that Trian and Felix were going to that cache. As they were very close to it, I don't see why they'd need to really search.

Trian and Felix/AshringIC:

Wait, what was this, the cache wasn't in their possession? Stupid writer. However, if they could, they'd retrieve it from Hexxon. Depending on how far he had gotten away. They didn't know.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

OOC: Well... that's the problem. It was behind a waterfall. And as soon as it opened, basically the wall behind it broke apart and a torrent of water knocked Hexxon into the river-type-thingy; no one knows where he is now. That's why you would have actually needed to search. ;)Again, though, these are just my thoughts. Since I'm not Power I probably don't have much room to comment on this.IC - Nostala - Parched Wastes: It didn't take long for the ruins to come into view, as Nostala had hoped. She didn't pay very much attention to the structure of the buildings themselves -- she'd get a chance to do so later. Instead, she focused on the area around it, looking for signs that the ground had been disturbed, or any indicators that might show the presence of potentially hostile beings inside.Finding none, she entered the nearest one. It wasn't very big, though it was fairly dark; a few missing parts of the wall helped to illuminate the inside. No one was around. She continued her search like this inside of the other buildings.Once she had finished, finding no one, she turned and headed back to the group, who were within viewing distance for her at this point.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: No, you have plenty of room. I'm the lazy one. Now then...

Trian and Felix/A River in the AshringIC:

Well, that was interesting a river just swept away a guy. They had just arrived to see it happen. Wait, was that that Hexxon person? In any case, they needed to get that cache. Thus, with Trian on top, Felix leaped into the river right after Hexxon. They were swept away with the toa.

OOC: Yeah, Hexxon did get.

Magnus Greel broke through the rock, got the cache, and got swiped away by water into Yawning Sunder with the caches treasure, an Akaku, in hand. You're already late to the party.

Actually, it was a Kaukau. :PToD: Hexxon's swimming in the southeastern sea, having solved the riddle, but obviously is too late. So I don't think Trian and Felix would have seen him by now.IC: AshringReptak had flown straight to Ashring, where he knew Vertan would most certainly be dwelling in. Typical behavior of a Fire type, the green cloud thought. He loves the heat. Sure enough, there was the red-colored Skakdi, sitting on the western coast of Ashring. But something was different; he was grasping a box...No, it can't be...The crystalline fragments of Reptak drifted down to his partner.Vertan gazed upon the wonderful prize he held. He had swum all the way back to this spot, and he knew he must wait for Reptak. The Skakdi didn't even spot the green mist-like form of Reptak descending from the smoky sky. ''Vertan!'' Looking up from the cache, Vertan watched as Reptak reformed, his mouth first, and then the rest of him. ''Look! I found it! That Toa hadn't thought to take a look below. I grabbed it -''''- And you came here,'' Reptak finished. ''Because you knew he might come, and I would find you here. I see you haven't opened it yet.... How kind of you to wait.''Vertan simply looked back down. ''Yes, but no more waiting. You're here, so let's see...''Both ambitious Skakdi watched greedily as they snapped off the lock, and looked inside...IC: Parched WastesGreel nodded as Nostala left to check. He could see the ruins coming up, and soon they could rest, plan, and get to know everyone.IC: Eastern Sea''Yes,'' Reya said, breaking the silence. ''The Wastes would be a nice spot to start.''She hadn't at all visited the island's other side, but she didn't want them to know that.''And blacklisted?'' she thought. Then realized that might have been what the possible two Shepherds said. Whatever the problem was, she shook her head. ''It's time to get going.''

OOC: Well... Eh, whatever.

Trian and Felix/Eastern ShadowtangleIC:

Darn, he was gone. That was fast... oh well. Trian and Felix were now soaking wet and walking back in the Shadowtangle. Ah, having control of rahi was a good power. Rahi for flying them over the Yawning Sunder, rahi for eating, rahi for whatever was needed. Now, to focus on finding someone to ally with or kill.

IC: Inside the box was what appeared to be a metal handle. Vertan grabbed it, and two curved rods sprang from it. How they'd fit inside when each rod was about twice the length of the handle was a mystery for another day. The rods were flattish and curved, and at the angle they sprang out..."Its a bow," said Reptak as Vertan hoisted the weapon out the box, "But where's the string?"Vertan waved his hand around the curves of the bow, looking for a possible string. There was a humming sound, and a ripple in the air when his hand passed through a sliver of air between the ends of the rods. Testing a theory, he grabbed at this sliver, feeling something solid in his grasp. Raising the bow, he drew the string of sonic energy and took aim at a nearby tree. Then he let fire. Solid sound in arrow form hissed through the air and hit it, shattering it into a million tiny pieces

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: The foot stopped before it could hit the matoran.Grotir tossed a mental prayer to her kraata for having great ears, then proceeded to balance her frozen in-midlope out by pulling off her macuahuitl and holding it aloft. The hybrid typically didn't impale things on her claws at first sight.She now scanned the little thing before her to gauge its value. To kill, or to control?

[Profiles]

OOC: That loot is just totally taunting me. :IC: Levacius / Griffon II / Sailing along Eastern CoastLevacius nodded, and moved outside. He pulled up the anchor and set it down, before turning the wheel so that the sails turned. The ship would take a while to start moving."If any of you have powers over air or water, speak now or forever hold your peace;" he called out. "Otherwise we might as well be swimming until the wind picks up over here."IC: Elynirus / Parched Wastes Elynirus looked down on the ruins. It was large enough for them to set up camp.She turned back to the group of four. Their speaking in unison was more than a little weird, but she didn't want to judge.She continued on with the others.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Umaroth: Ashring:Umaroth could clearly see the two Skakdi in the distance. He noticed that they had just obtained the cache- the cache he deserved. He crept over closer to themut out of sight. He then used his Kakama to speed past the duo, attempting to snatch the sonic bow.

IC: AshringBoth Skakdi stood there, astounded, their eyes fixed on the tree fragments first, then the sonic bow. ''Amazing...'' Reptak breathed. ''It's a bow... charged with sonic energy.'' The ends of his mouth curved upward at sharp angles, forming a wicked smile. Vertan's mouth was in an ''O'' shape, with a surprised look on his face, his scarlet eyes wide. Then it turned into a great smile too, revealing all his pointed teeth. He threw back his head, letting out long lasting, wild laughter. It was as if his destructiveness had increased tenfold. That wasn't good. ''Think of the possibilities, the damage we could do with this...'' Reptak said, his voice tainted with evil and curiosity. ''But is there a time limit on it, before it runs out of energy - if it does?'' Reptak seemed to be talking to himself, for Vertan wasn't listening. He pointed the bow at a piece of volcanic rock, pulled back on the almost invisible thread, aimed, and let go. The arrow of sound streaked through the hazardous air and hit the stone, reducing it to almost nothing but dust. A sudden blur caught their eyes, which caused their grins became snarls, and low growls escaped their lips. Vertan held onto the bow too tightly, so Umaroth couldn't take it. Although they couldn't see this new attacker, they could definately tell that someone just tried to steal the recently discovered prize. Another arrow hit the ground, but it was a distraction. A strong whirling of winds captured the black smoke from the air in their movements, sucking it in and bringing it down to the three. View was now blocked for several minutes, but the currents finally ceased. When the smoke cleared, Reptak, Vertan, the bow, and the cache box were all long gone, the two having escaped using memory of their surroundings. IC: Eastern SeaReya stepped on deck, making way for the rail. She stopped, her eyes on the sea. With both hands out, the waters below churned, bubbling and foaming.''Which direction?'' she called back.

Edited by Magnus Greel

IC - Nostala - Parched Wastes: Nostala led the group the rest of the way to the ruins, leading them toward the biggest and most intact of the structures that were still standing. As soon as the others had entered, she deactivated her mask, sunlight reflecting off of her back from a hole in the wall as she turned around."Well... Here it is," she announced. "It's not a great home, but it should work for the time being -- and it'll suit our purposes just fine."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Parched WastesGreel turned his head all around, taking in the sight of the ruins. It wasn't grand - or maybe it was, at one point - but not an utter mess.Shrugging, he said, ''Not too terrible. It can serve its purposes just fine.'' The entrance was just big enough to allow Rocky through, who was urged to come in by his master with a pull of the reins. ''Now,'' he said, ''first things first: what to do with her?'' Greel pointed to the dead form of Irriane. Once she was taken care of, they could get to work.

IC: Orssa: Parched Wastes:"We should put her somewhere where she would have wanted to die, maybe Ashring. She liked fire, so I propose that," Orssa suggested.IC: Umaroth: Shimmering Maze:Umaroth was now at the maw of the Maze, shining in the sunlight. He brought down the edge of the cloak to shade his pearly eyes, and entered the Maze. He was curious at the most, wondering the purpose of this structure.

IC - Nostala - Parched Wastes; ruins: Nostala shook her head. "It'd take too long to get there just to bury her," she said. "Maybe... I don't know. If we're going to operate here, maybe we should find a place nearby to lay her to rest. A marker of our presence; to symbol that she's watching over us." She leaned on her bow staff, staring at the Toa of Fire's body in thought.Perhaps an unofficial symbol of our struggle against the Shepherds... This group's first casualty in what will inevitably become an all-out war for freedom...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Levacius / The Griffon IIThe ship had finally caught some wind, and was turned facing north."Onwards!" he said. "We shall go north."IC: Elynirus / Parched WastesElynirus wondered privately about this discussion. Apparently, they must have lost one of their members whilst they were fighting a group of enemies.IC: Arillan / Toothy BaneArillan moved through Toothy Bane towards Shadowtangle. He would set up there and wait until nightfall before he went out again.IC: Suicavel / ShadowtangleFarther north, Suicavel rested in the trees. Like Arillan, he waited until the night fell once more.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Trian and Felix/ShadowtangleIC:

Trian looked to the nearby mountains, thinking to herself. It's been a long time since I've been up in them. Might find some others up there. She directed Felix to shift their course for the Toothy Bane.

IC: Kinika flashed out if vision, dashing in the other direction from the large hybrid. He wasn't planning on dying today, and ducked into a cave as soon as he could. He slowly became visible again. Should he cause a chemical reaction in the lava?He looked back and saw the hybrid once more. He could do this. Kinika gripped a rock. This island was practically rigged to blow. This rock would explode in the lava. Turning invisible, he ran back towards her and chucked the rock into the lava beside the hybrid. Rock shrapnel exploded everywhere, including at Grotir.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Parched WastesGreel had Rocky back up and leave the broken building. Outside, he looked around, searching for a spot to bury the deceased Toa of Fire. While doing so, he thought about this ceremony thing. When other slaves died, did they just rot on the ground, with no one caring about their bodies? Perhaps Irriane was one of the few dead who someone actually took the time to lay them to rest. After a few moments, he resumed his search. Greel didn't think about it any longer; it was just something not commonly thought upon here.IC: Parched WastesReptak and Vertan walked upon the sands of the Parched Wastes once more, having left Ashring far behind. The place had gotten boring at the moment, and now they wanted to explore the rest of the island. Both Skakdi had passed by ruins, not even stopping to check out the places. Not that they feared that other slaves would attack (they certainly believed that nothing could win against them now) but because the two didn't want to spend more time in this dry desert. IC: Parched WastesAlong the way, Vertan had absorbed the blistering heat from the air to replenish his Elemental energies that he had used before. It upset him a little that he hadn't savored his power at the moment he and Reptak worked together, instead losing the opportunity in battle with that Toa Arillan. Taking advantage of the opportunity now, he conjured up flames in his hand, which leviatated just aboved his palm. It was good to use them again, to feel the warmth and fire bending to his will, doing his every whim.A few moments later, he closed his claw into a fist, and opened it again; the fire was gone, sucked into his body.Then he stopped, seeing something. He launched himself ontop a dune, and looked ahead. A single slave walked by, wearing armor of silver. He seemed to be grumbling about something... something that had to do with being attacked by another slave and losing a satchel and supplies.Grinning, Vertan raised the sonic bow, and pulled back on the string.Wait, wait for it... wait for the right moment. The slave stopped, apparently looking up at the map.Now!He let go of the string of sound, letting an arrow fly. It struck the slave with a banging sound, shattering his dull-colored armor into thousands of pieces, and knocking him down. Before he could get up, identical beams of impact energy collided with his shoulder, and a force bolt hit his left leg. With a bellowing cry, Vertan vaulted to him, hoisting his club and bring it down.There was a sickening crunch and a cry of pain, and the slave was still. The Skakdi pulled his weapon from the mess, pulling off mechanical pieces from the spikes.''You see that, Shepherds?'' Vertan called to the sky. ''Because that's the thing I do best!''Several feet away, Reptak rolled his eyes at the gruesome sight. It was typical Skakdi warrior behavior. The two then marched back on.IC: Eastern SeaThe water behind the Griffon II pushed the boat north as Reya disturbed them with her powers.IC: ShadowtangleHexxon had returned to his mountain base in Shadowtangle. Unfortunately, some others hadclaimed the riddle cache before him, and do all that wondering and teleporting was for nothing. Oh, well, he thought, stepping back into his cave. Perhaps next time. But one cache is not enough. I need more to survive on this place of pain. Even my current abilities will not last forever.

IC: Grotir, who had by now turned and begun to start walking towards where she'd heard Kinika run. Invisibility...Very useful.She raised both hands, feeling nothing as the shrapnel clattered off her body. The attack was pitiful in power by her standards. Yet it showed promise. Any regular Vortixx could've been killed by the flying shards. Another reason to make this guy her ally."Stop," she called, hands still raised. "I won't hurt you unless if you don't take up this offer. Ally with me."

[Profiles]

IC/Kinika/AshringKinika narrowed his eyes. The attack had no effect."Stop," she called, hands still raised. "I won't hurt you unless if you don't take up this offer. Ally with me." Hmm... An ally more than twice his size... She would likely help him find more caches."Offer accepted."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Stony LeapReptak and Vertan stood among the wreckage of the fortress and sky castle of Stony Leap. They were both amazed by it; the design, the size... and the emptiness. None one else seemed to be around - well, there were bodies of several slaves, but they really didn't count. Plus, they were bare of any trophies for Vertan to collect, even if he wasn't the case of their demise. ''Just imagine who built this,'' said Reptak, surveying the ruined metal. ''Slaves, or the Shepherds?''Vertan snorted. ''Who cares? We can't even use this to our advantage - it's broken.''''Yes. It reminds me of the warlord forts on Zakaz, after they're attacked.'' the green and gold Skakdi replied. ''But think about it: if slaves did make this, what if we found the ones who did, and have them reconstruct it for our own uses - for Patronage.'' His partner stared at the iron ground, thinking hard. ''Hmm, maybe, maybe we could try. But would there be torturing involved?'' he asked.Reptak nodded. ''Oh, sure. Lots of it. How else to get them to work?''''Very good.'' the large Skakdi said. ''We'll find an Iron-wielder, and rebuild it here.''He chuckled before continuing. ''Vertan, you fool, why would you want it here, when it is out in the open and blocks the safest was across the island. Surely slaves would organize themselves to take it down in order to pass. Maybe that's what happened here.'' he scolded, gesturing to the remains of the once grand forts. ''Okay then,'' Vertan growled. ''How do you suppose to move it, and to where?''''Good question,'' Reptak answered, rubbing his jutting chin. ''But not an entirely hard one. Your Shepherd friends must have some way to get things around. They could provide help.'' ''And where do you think these metal benders went? There's two sides to this island!'' Vertan questioned again. Reptak glanced in the northern and southern directions. ''An even better question. It's hard to tell which way.''''Take a guess,'' Vertan said.''Fine,'' Reptak agreed. ''That way.'' he pointed north, in the direction of the Parched Wastes. ''That's my guess. They might have wanted to escape the forest, and find some fresh water on the other side. Though I could be wrong.''Grunting, Vertan headed back to the hot desert, followed by Reptak. The two traced their footprints and then branched off the path, going somewhere else. Only tan, sand and dunes awaited the two.

IC: As the daylight of the dome faded away into another night and the chorus of nocturnal Rahi began to sound in Shadowtangle, the map plastered over the imprisoning shell flashed with updates.update.jpgA wealth of caches, and the location of Blinding White, but the black spot was odd. Talpid had been killed, they'd all seen it thanks to the ever-present Observers in the area. Then the image of two contenders was show, lines linking them to the black spot. Levacious and Reya had been blacklisted, and now they were finding out just what this meant...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Elynirus / Parched Wastes"Strife," asked Elynirus. "What kind of a name is that for a group?"She looked at Nostala, "From what I've seen, you, the lightning toa, and that guy with the rock lion are in charge. You should dub us."IC: Levacius / Eastern SeasLevacius looked up. "Karzahni!" he shouted. Then, he smiled. "Of course, this works to our advantage..."He chuckled. "So now Patronage knows where we are, and we can lure them to us. More so, other slaves will be coming to us. We can either kill them, or perhaps get them to join with us!"He pointed the ship forward. "We're only a short while off from the sea cache! I'll tell you when to stop, and we'll drop anchor!"IC: Arillan / Toothy BaneArillan quickly jumped up upon seeing the map, and began rushing for the cache located due southeast of him , east of the black spot and the two beings on display.He would get this cache.IC: Suicavel / ShadowtangleSuicavel peered through the woods, and saw a mysterious toa standing there - Hexxon.He grinned, as night had fallen, and stepped out to use his Avsa. Hexxon would soon be feeling the power of the Mask of Hunger.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Amalia: Eastern Coast:"Where are they? I'd like to crush a couple of skulls!" Amalia grined.IC: Umaroth: Shimmering Maze:Instead, Umaroth saw a change in the dome, and ran out of the Maze. He noticed many more caches, more caches for him to take. He ran back into the Maze- darting wall to wall. He avoided walls, corners, pillars, and spiked edges. In about halfway, Umaroth recieved multiple cuts and bruises to his body. He decied to walk now, farther into the maze. He was sure he could see Blinding White in the distance when he elevated his gravity a couple of times. He eventually got to where only he could see Blinding White(got there via Kakama). He decieded to attack when Blinding White got closer, and waited.

Edited by Rakata

IC: Eastern SeaReya eyes widdened at the sight of the picture of her and Levacius, both of them pointing at the spot where they currently were.No.Yes, a bounty probably.Her head whipped in Terizov's and Amalia directions. Would they turn on them for loot?''Levacius,'' she said, almost forgetting about the cache at sea.IC: ShadowtangleWith day turning to night again, Hexxon glanced up at the map, and smiled. All those caches! There'll plenty for me to find. I can get there the fastest! Victory shall be mine. After getting the one on eastern Ashring, he would try another, and another.Using the light of the map, he teleported down to the desert, and then teleported again to the farthest spot in his sight. IC: Parched WastesAfter finding themselves in a dissappearing day, both Skakdi saw the map spotted with purple dots. They easily got excited as their greed surfaced, but the appearance of a black and a white spot made them pause. ''What's that for?'' asked Reptak. Vertan shrugged. ''Not sure. You think we should go for the cache by the volcano?''''Yes, but maybe we should check out those areas later...'' Reptak said. ''Whatever.'' the red Skakdi replied, heading off for Ashring.

Edited by Magnus Greel

OOC: You ignored Suicavels attack; but I'll let it slide.IC: Levacius / Eastern Seas"What," asked Levacius to Reya. "Do you see something I don't?"Listening to Amalia, he then realized. "Listen, Reya," he said, turning. "If anyone stands on this ship, it means I trust them fully. Likewise I won't betray any of you - otherwise, I would never have told you the plan. Or, at the very least, I would have enacted one of hundreds of others to leave you."He then said, "Now, let's make haste. Hopefully this next cache isn't a blasted Kraata."IC: Suicavel / ShadowtangleSuicavel looked up. These caches might just contain some new way for him to kill something.Might as well?Warping through the shadows, he quickly came upon the location of the cache in northeast Shadowtangle, and looked around for the purple flag. He knew about those. He had found one matoran with one a long time back. Then tore him apart.IC: Arillan / Toothy BaneRiding the bounds of his Crast and pushed by the wind, Arillan made his way to the far southeast cache. What could be in it?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Grotir produced a fake smile, muscles of her face twisting in a way she hadn't forced them to do in years. Matoran always seemed to be calmed by that."Let's go get the ones to the west through Shadowtangle," suggested the Vortixx. "I'll go ahead."With that, she was gone, loping over the Stony Leap in seconds as she flew towards the cache on the northwest end of the forest. The hyrbrid teleported once after getting in the jungle, to make sure that her partner didn't know her other power-just in case-and reappeared halfway there in her same lope. Grotir knew she couldn't use any more teleports right now; she might need them for combat. But by the time she got this one and had moved on to the next, her powers would be fully recharged.

[Profiles]

OOC: According to your post, Levacius, Suicavel only saw Hexxon and was about to use his Avsa. He didn't actually attack, from what I read.IC: Parched Wastes/AshringHexxon repeatedly appeared in spots of the desert for mere seconds before vanishing again, far too quickly to be spotted, especially at night. It was harder getting around with his Kualsi during this time of hours, but it was still a useful and quick way to travel, hence the name of the mask. Numerous teleports had brought him to the edge of the desert, and the entrance to Ashring. Smiling, he used his Kanohi once more, though carefully and not as far, so he wouldn't end up falling in lava. The cache of northeast Ashring was about to be his. IC: Parched Wastes/AshringMoving as fast as they could, both Skakdi ran for the northern cache in Ashring. Reptak was saving energy by traveling as a cloud, though Vertan had to rely on his legs, which were still powerful.''There!'' Vertan shouted, pointing to the border of the Parched Wastes and Ashring. ''Hurry that way!''IC: Eastern SeaReya nodded. It was good to know the two wouldn't get greedy. Amalia's comment on destroying their minds was false, for she could not touch Reya's at all, with her mental shielding.Thank goodness I spent all that money and time learning that training.It was indeed a good move, allowing her to pass Psionic users without being noticed, not be affected by their attacks, and ignore illusions.''Maybe you could fly in the air around the ship,'' she told Terizov. ''That way you could spot any company.''Now she stood back at the rail, her power still affecting the waves and pushing them closer to the cache. Her eyes were fixed beyond the ship, worrid about who might come.''I can dive for it. Being a Ga-Toa, I can survive under there longer than any of you. Or at least I should.''

Edited by Magnus Greel

IC: Levacius / Eastern Seas"No," said Levacius. "I don't think we'll need it."He grabbed the anchor and tossed it overboard, then pointed behind them to Ashring."Mostly because we're here." he said."Hope this things water proof..." he thought to himself, looking at the jetpack. "Now, who's coming in with me?" he asked, falling backwards. A splash was heard as he began going down.IC: Suicavel / ShadowtangleSuicavel prowled around the area, but found nothing. Somehow he had ended up east instead of west.A delay, but not to great of one, as he began to warp through the forest to the northwest to find the cache. And any prey along the way...IC: Arillan / Toothy BaneArillan looked around the area of Toothy Bane he was at. Where was that cache?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor