Techna: Breakdown

IC: Trakuda (Somewhere in Techna-Nui)Now's my time to shine! "Stand aside, tootsy pops." I tell them with a wink, stepping forward.With a thought and a little dramatic hand action, the crusher is stopped from coming down, and in fact starts to show some stress, as it's now trying to move up.Speaking of moving, "Let's roll!"

IC: Ezraftin / Testing FacilityEzraftin beckoned to Hrunja with a grin on his face as he moved around Trakuda and charged down the hall, to the end of the crusher. Slowly stepping forward, he looked around. There were two ways to go now; left or right.The wall before him suddenly opened, and his eyes went wide for a moment as a swarm of small spores came flying out at him, releasing stun blasts. Dozens of them struck him, and he fell to his knees, barely standing. Before he could get a breather, more had struck, and he fell unconscious.More spores were pouring out by the moment, heading for Trakuda and Hrunja...-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Trakuda (Testing Facility)What the karz? Oh right...I dive out from under the crusher, and relinquish my control over it in the process (and since the mechanism was jammed by my tinkering, it doesn't go back up). That'll crush some of them, but there's so many! I try and increase their weight, but it's hard to be so precise and keep my concentration up with so many.

IC: AMTaOS / Testing FacilityThe crusher plate succeeded in smashing dozens of the spores; however, they were small energy to dart in between the holes of the crusher, and could still be seen surging forward, especially as it lifted.Worse still, the solid light construction Ezraftin had made was weakening without his concentration, and starting to crack under Trakuda and Hrunjas feet, with the pit below.Speaking of Ezraftin, he wasn't there at all - not that he could be seen, mind you. But he was gone.IC: Ezraftin / Testing FacilityEzraftin awoke with a sharp pain in his head, staggering up as quickly as he could. He was in some strange, isolated room, with only a toa of iron he had never met before in there with him."Where am I?" he asked.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: Mars shrugged. She flexed her arms, relaxing them and sheathing their claws."Oh, the usual. Just a few old friends making small talk over nerve gassing."

Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Auress (The Citadel, Hospital Room):"Oh yes," She replied sarcastically, "People get shot at by lasers and suffocated by nerve gas every day, why didn't I see that before!"She almost threw her arms up to make a point, but she froze when her shoulder started to hurt, the wound was still to fresh, and she think it opened again.

IC: "They do," Mars nodded in literalization of the sarcasm. "Just look at the Techna Nui's career and NMN's."And while you're at it, don't overextend yourself," She added with another sigh. "I was afraid for a second that I'd have to put my heart in that toa. I really don't care for being put in any situation remotely similar to the one that we just moved from."

[Profiles]

IC(Ylidaeo): "Six more. Only along the bases of the buildings that need them. After I get all six up, I'm allowed an hour for lunch. You can tell me your problems then." he replied with a smile. Ylidaeo grabbed the cart and starting pulling it to the next building. It was almost as if he didn't care if Zynethia came or not.

WIP

IC: Kinksh / Hospital RoomAs Auress first opened her mouth, a black portal opened at the far end of the room, away from the gathered warriors, and out from it stepped an armored warrior Mars and Kal recognized from their sniping expedition."Of course, my dear." Kinksh said. "Especially in my line of work."Noting Mars, the Toa, hammer at his side rather than in hand, pointed and said, "I would recommend letting that one move, especially if you don't want a third of your own city trying to kill you. I just couldn't sit behind a camera watching when you mysteriously pulled out the leader of Krazhia into a hospital room. Otherwise, you could have lived another lifetime never meeting the Golden Hammer in person."OOC: Yes, I have access to all of your hospital cameras. No, you couldn't possibly have him down before he escaped (unless you failed your Wisdom check).-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Gust (Red Star Apartments, Housing District)Finally, Gust couldn't tolerate sitting anymore. He yanked his hand out of Torch's, causing the Toa of Plasma to recoil in worry."Gust, are you...">Fine.The Toa Techna of Air grabbed his guns from the table and walked out, ignoring the medic's shouts and Torch's worried queries. The Toa Techna of Plasma whipped out his sniper rifle as he walked, swinging it upwards and firing off a bullet. Between his shot and Esao's, which came from an enterprising building to the northwest, the Hacker's head exploded and his body stumbled forward, tripping off the roof and falling to the ground two hundred stories below.Gust hopped into an ambulance, flicked on the sirens, and drove back towards the Citadel. There was someone he had to see...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Ah, that? It was nothing. :P But thanks for saying that. :)IC: Amalia:Amalia ran up to Blade, hugging him as if she'd just lost someone. "I-I thought... you were dead," she whispered into his ear, tears slowly dripping down Blade's Kualsi. She was more than glad- relieved even, that Blade was still alive.

IC: Kinksh / Hospital Room"Some of us walk into the world wanting health insurance, some of us just want to turn a profit. Unfortunately, I came to the second." he replied with a shrug."Still, I am quite impressed that the pretty boy managed to nab Ryjak, which is the subject of my arrival here - though your patient here would make me much happier in a coffin, for the sake of keeping us somewhere above barbaric... she will not be harmed until my business here is done."He cocked his head at the Toa of Shadows. "How did pretty boy here nab you anyways? You certainly don't look very happy about it."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Jasik (Citadel Hope Hospital, New Metru Nui)"Well, it was quite simple, really, wasn't it?" said Jasik from behind Kinksh; the Toa of Shadow had dissipated away from Airu and reappeared behind the Golden Hammer with a smirk. "I got him right where plenty of Hackers tried to get him before me: in bed."Feeling the stares of everyone around him, he started to laugh."Not in that sense, sickos," he said with a grin. "I got him while he was asleep. Easy enough to take his Kanohi away and grind it to dust; didn't take me long to cancel out his power over Shadow and knock him out with a pistolwhip to the head."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Ah, that? It was nothing. :P But thanks for saying that. :)IC: Amalia:Amalia ran up to Blade, hugging him as if she'd just lost someone. "I-I thought... you were dead," she whispered into his ear, tears slowly dripping down Blade's Kualsi. She was more than glad- relieved even, that Blade was still alive.

OOC: Actually, I meant the Gust post. But that was cool, too, if a little over-dramatic for someone who can sense minds. =P-==IC: Blade==-"You aren't getting rid of me that easily." Blade said with a smirk, and looked off in the direction of the entrance to the cave, a frown appearing on his face."Now, I believe we have a certain crystal being to have a talking with." Blade said, none too pleased about that.

IC: Kinksh / Hospital Room"Ah," Kinksh said, strolling away from Jasik and heading close to a motivational picture on the wall, which he looked at with feigned interest. "So, by stealth. I would have honestly expected better defenses from the Hacker leadership. I guess everything began to deteriorate after Matrapolix chose self-detonation. Good times, good times...""But to what point?" he continued. "Everyone knows the shadow users on this planet, for whatever reason, are working with the Hackers - for the record, they should be working for me, but in the end, you all are. And you, it would appear, are at least partially a shadow user. And a Hacker. Now, that means this is either A, a trap for these sots here, or B, a turncoat to both sides, and thus the only person in this room more dangerous than me to be around.""In any case, I applaud you. Bravo, a good show."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: How embarrassing. For me. Oh well. :PIC: Amalia/Belthnor:A angered frown came over Amalia's face. "Belthnor. I could sense him leaving. After all, he was our life line," she said, crossing her arms in annoyance. "C'mon. I'm detecting more thoughts than I would be in a desolate area." She then blasted off the ground, looking for the crystaline being.As Belthnor happily trudged his way away from the caves, an explosion was heard, rocks flying out into the sky. Belthnor quickly turned around, seeing Amalia and Blade escaping the electric caves. He yelled in anger. They escaped. He began to dash back towards New Metru Nui, where he could hide from his former allies.

-==IC: Blade==-Blade nodded with a grim frown, even as he ran toward where the entrance was, but he was still weakened from the ordeal; and there was one thing he was covering from even his thoughts... He had to expend all of his elemental energy... All of it.

IC: MedicThe doctor walked over to the group. "Well, the pacemaker is out. I was testing the device, making sure the heart could function properly with it before I implanted it. Her heart is too unstable, and I don't know that she has much time left."He sighed. "I am waaaay out of my depth here. I have no idea what to do."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Kinksh / Hospital Room"Well I would personally suggest having her taxidermied and hooked up to a helicopter blade as an example to future generations about what happens when you fight crazy people while riding a dragon, but I'm hardly her benefactor here."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Mars sighed. The 'matoran' cracked her knuckles."Eh, I suppose I have something if ya really don't want her ta die."She whipped off her shirt. In several seconds, the bandage had been thrown aside.The hole in her chest was now visible. Within it lay her heart, not having yet reattached to the major arteries bordering it.Mars grabbed the beating organ without another thought. She proffered it to the doctor with a slight smirk, ignoring the kanohi of shock and disgust."Here's just what our resident Ms. Comatose needs. Can last 'er a few days, but beyond that, I won't make any promises," The agent said with a shrug.

[Profiles]

IC: MedicCarefully, the doctor accepted the organ, staring at Mars' chest. "Umm, ah,.... T-thank you..."He turned, muttering "Ignore the insanity.. Ignore the insanity..."Carefully, the doctor began the operation.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: "No, as a matter of fact I don't," Mars replied. "No pay, no fun."She tied the bandage back on. Then she slammed the shirt over her head and sighed."Yer welcome...Lissen, I'mma go catch some bullets. Hasta."Mars charged off in the direction of the Housing District. It only took her a few seconds to leave the room.

[Profiles]

IC: Kinksh / Hidden Room"Shame. Some people really deserve to have a still beating heart sent to them in a fancy box. Speaking of small pieces being sent in fancy boxes, did you by any chance receive the late Agent Gamma, Kal? Poor chap died trying to reach my lair. Maintenance drones found a large chunk of him hanging on a shovel. I tried collecting as much as I could, but honestly, it wasn't very much. If not, the package must have been delayed by overnight. NMNPS really underachieves sometimes."He looked at Song. "You know, back on Spherus Magna, they already have artificial hearts. I could swing by and pick one up for you for about the same price as the Citadel. With tax."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: SongBeing unconscious, Song couldn't hear.The doctor was ignoring him, concentrating on his work. The actual process was mostly done, he was busy making sure everything was connected properly with his Mask of Healing.

fK5oqYf.jpg