Techna: Breakdown

IC:Soon, the doctor had used his mask to remove any external sign a surgery had even taken place.He looked over at the monitors, and watched as Song's heart rate reached a healthy level, and stayed there. Her brain activity soon did the same.With a deep breath, Song's eyes opened. In one smooth motion, she sat up. The doctor raised a hand. "Now, now. You were just given a new heart, and brought back from the eve of-""Moin, shut up." Was Song's only reply."But-" "I'm well aware of how much time I have left. I don't need you to stress the point. So shut the Karz up."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Kinksh / Hospital Room"She's a very pleasant person, isn't she? I don't even know why I told the little girl to kill her. She'll just keel over by the weeks end anyways."He chuckled as he looked at the poster. "Yes, little cat. Hang in there."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

OOC: Posting for the rest of Mars later. I feel it's only fair to wait for Kal.IC: The heart served Song better than her own ever had. In spite of any shock, its increases in beating pace would not strip years from her life.However, it only served well in pumping blood. The foreign heart had adapted to this change of scenery. And it intended to stay.It wouldn't attack just yet. The organ simply didn't have the forces to, nor the acquaintance with its new host's body necessary to do so. Any assault would prove disastrous in damage to both parties.But the heart yet began to invisibly infect blood cells and send them to scout the toa. The mimiviruses produced during the healing process had been changed by their adapting smaller ones to birth new warrior viruses within the chambers. In short, infectious agents not needed for the pumping prepared for war.The attack was coming. And when it did, Song's body would fall.

Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

-==IC: Blade==-Blade nodded with a grim frown, even as he ran toward where the entrance was, but he was still weakened from the ordeal; and there was one thing he was covering from even his thoughts... He had to expend all of his elemental energy... All of it.

IC: Amalia/Belthnor:"There!"Belthnor scrambled in the opposite direction, using his Crast to repulse him from the caves. Amalia launched into the air, gripping him with telekinesis."Talk. Now.""Make me," Belthnor said before sending gamma rays in Amalia's direction. Amalia flew out of its path, letting her grip go. Belthnor slammed to the ground, attempting to use his Crast once again.

-==IC: Blade==-Blade frowned, as he dash jumped toward Belthnor, and attempted to tackle him to the ground; using different techniques to mask the fact that he couldn't use his powers anymore... However; just because he couldn't manipulate energy didn't mean he couldn't fight, as Belthnor would find out."I believe the lady asked a question." Blade said coldly, not taking too kindly to nearly being killed.

IC: Ezraftin / Testing Facility"You're not much one for words, are you?" Ezraftin asked as he managed to pull himself up to his feet. His limbs still ached from the stun blasts. Luckily they didn't seem designed for long term working. Or maybe they were, and there was a link between the two."But seriously. Do you know where... wait, scratch that. Who are you, and where are we?"-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: Amalia/Belthnor:From what Amalia anazyled, Blade wasn't able to control his element. She gave a deep sigh, knowing it might be impossible for Blade to ever use it again. She landed next to Blade and the pinned Belthnor, who looked like he was spooked enough to speak. "Okay, okay! I was told that you," Belthnor said, pointing at Blade,"murdered innocent civilians days ago. As a sworn protector of Techna I had to end you, and your friend."

IC: Kinksh / Hospital Room"The one, the only, and the best. At least, the only after I gave a beating to that poor chap on the Homeworld who thought he could pull of replacing me. Seriously, over five of them over the last 100,000 years. An embarrassment, really, to leave it so poorly run. Should have kept in contact more, but I figured they could handle themselves. Speaking of the homeworld, beautiful this time of century. Bet you wish you could go, Ryjak."Everyone knew the final hacker attack was a way to get back to Spherus Magna. Or at least, he did. Okay, not many people other than Hackers and a few other powerful beings. To have a way back less than 10 feet away must be torture...."Now, ignoring the miraculous survival of another elite mook in the armies of New Metru-Nui, why, or brilliant pretty boy, did you bring Ryjak here of all places. Why not to Gust - who, in case you guys haven't heard, got his throat blasted out almost 15 minutes ago, or Torch, or the undead girl they keep in tow?"-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: I'm baaaack!IC: Emma - Housing DistrictA flash of silver.A spurt of red.A muted cry.A sickening thud.Fire, reload, repeat, Emma's panicked mind churned out feverishly, as she kept fighting her way through the lines of Hackers grouped throughout the Housing District. They were everywhere. There was no room for error here. no room for weakness.In one hand, she held her sword, a relic from her experiences on the Techna Nui, slashing through her enemies one-by-one. In the other, her energy rifle held against her hip, ripping through their ranks with ease.A new, foreign blade sliced across the skyline, crashing against her own. Sparks flew. Those tiny little points of fire didn't even reach the ground before a rifle went off, blasting Emma's opponent to bits. Her eyes scanned the battlefield, looking for anyone who might need help. Strange behaviour for a mercenary, but then again, she was a strange kind of mercenary.>Breaker, anyone need assistance out there? [sTOP]>Kinvex, you out there? [sTOP]>Kairan? [sTOP]>Anyone out there need some help? [sTOP]-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC(Ylidaeo): Ylidaeo glanced sideways at Zynethia and studied her physical build for a second. "Yes, can you lift this plate up a few inches and push it in? It'll only be for a few seconds until I fuse it to the others."

WIP

IC-Kal:"...I'm going off with Mars," Kal said, gesturing the way that the 'Matoran' had run off, and running off that way as well. He quickly caught up to Mars, completely and thoroughly out of breath."Well, time for some fun, eh?" He asked the 'Matoran.'

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Incoming reference that only Lev will probably get.[iC: Stronin]"Toa Stronin at your service," he replied. "In another life, I may have been some sort of Outrider Guard guy for some Summito Castrum thing, but here, I'm just an odd-jobs man. But anyway, this is the Techna, and we're being kept here by a crazy AI woman who likes science. And is testing us. For some strange and unknown reason."IC: Hrunja"Trakuda ... please tell me you can reduce our gravity to zero."IC: Quada"May the fish be with you Kal~!"

IC: (Ckase - Near Housing District)From outside the city borders, I surveyed the battle between the Technans and Hackers. As I neared the skirmish, watching for any attacks which might come my way, I sent a confusing stream of data through the comm implants of many of the Technans at the front lines in order to aid my side in the battle.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC: Amalia/Belthnor:From what Amalia anazyled, Blade wasn't able to control his element. She gave a deep sigh, knowing it might be impossible for Blade to ever use it again. She landed next to Blade and the pinned Belthnor, who looked like he was spooked enough to speak. "Okay, okay! I was told that you," Belthnor said, pointing at Blade,"murdered innocent civilians days ago. As a sworn protector of Techna I had to end you, and your friend."

-==IC: Blade==-"The karzahni?" Blade frowned, as he let Belthnor up, and shook his head."That's not true... Who told you that? A few months back, I was being controlled by a madman, I admit; but I was released from that spell before I did any true damage... True, I might have done more damage a few millenia ago, but that wouldn't be applicable to this situation, since I've already had that handled." Blade explained, and frowned."The only people I've ever thought of killing recently, have been criminal hackers, or unauthorized Replicas." Blade said, and sighed.Who could be trying to kill me this time? They might just succeed at this rate...-==IC: Kairan==-"I'm good for now." Kairan relayed over his communicator, even as he fired off a shot at a hacker; though he did miss a little, merely slamming the shot into the hacker's shoulder, causing damage, but not defeating the hacker for good. Edited by Pit: Arrow of Light

OOC: In the RPGverse, everything is canon.IC: AMTaOS / Testing FacilityThe small drones kept flying down towards Hrunja and Trakuda, completely oblivious of their coming destruction.IC: Ezraftin + AMTaOS / Testing FacilityEzraftin looked around the room, and fired a laser blast to no effect against the far wall. He frowned, and said, "What element do you have?""Iron," came that voice from above. "But it will do him no good. These walls aren't made of metal.""Your track record of honesty isn't very good.""Neither is yours of avoiding traps."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

IC: Kinksh / Hospital Room"That touching moment when the dying girl gets a zombie heart." Kinksh said sarcastically, clapping "Now you girls finish your kissing and have the young one bugger off. Gosh, you teleport out of your secret lair thinking you'll actually get some business done, and instead you end up watching the drama of a zombie heart transplant."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Savina - Rooftop, New Metru Nui -Savina purred quietly from the rooftop. As a Cat-hordika, she rather liked heights. Though she seemed to have completely forgotten why they were here in the first place. IC: Skyra - Shooting Range, NMN -Skyra was still shooting away at the range, not really caring about anything else at the moment, it helped that his Midak Skyblasters never ran out of ammo, though the room was starting to look a little darker from all the light being drained. "I don't know but I've been told, I'm gonna shoot hackers covered in mold." Skyra than began to sing, surprisingly he didn't have too bad of a voice. IC: Twila - Land of Stasis? -"So are we bailing or something?" Twila asked, suddenly running with Mror. OOC: There, got at least 3 of my 5 characters back in the game. The other two I'm still trying to figure out where they are.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Auress (The Citadel, Hospital Room):Auress glared at Kinksh, "For most of the day, we've been running from you, and now you tell me to 'bugger off'?"She gripped the handle of her sword, drawing it from the sheath on her back, ignoring her shoulder wound. With her other hand, she partially pulled the pistol out of it's holster on her hip, "If you don't shut up, I'm really going get irritated."

IC: Kinksh / Hospital Room"Listen kid," Kinksh replied, not even bothering to glance at her as he sat down upon the vacant hospital bed and put his legs up, leaning against the wall. "If you pulled that trigger, I give you a 10% chance of scoring a mortal wound. You probably wouldn't even hit. Of course, I'm not much one for chances, so I'm just gonna melt your pistols trigger.Just as he said, the trigger instantly began to superheat, and liquid metal began dropping off.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Kinksh / Hospital Room"She started it," he pouted. Reassuming a serious face, he turned to Kal and the other important people. "Now, perhaps you can actually do something important."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Krash (Krahzia)Krash, who seemed like the only current resident of Krahzia as he had been walking, was still being annoying. At this time, he was lighting a firecracker. Ssssssss..... IC: Lekar (NMN)Lekar sighed. He had absolutly nothing to do. 'Almost makes me wish I was still captured by the crazy com-lady.' He thought, no sign of a smile on his face. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Zynethia, NMNDoing as she was instructed, Zynethia spoke. "So, you have a favorite place to go? For lunch, I mean."

IC(Ylidaeo)NMN: Ylidaeo gave a small grunt as he used his elemental powers to fuse the plates together. "Okay..you can let go now." he breathed heavily as he sat down. "Lunch? I don't have a favorite. I normally eat at that new...umm, what's it called, sandwich place. It's a few blocks from here."

WIP

IC-Kal:Kal managed to keep up with the Matoran, resisting the urge to wave at Niman, up in the penthouse of the hotel nearest them. He smiled, flexing his fists, his blades shooting out and retract quickly."Alright then. I'll take the left side of the battlefield, you'll take the right. Deal?"IC-Hasil:"One-hundred one...one-hundred two..." Hasil continued to count, bullets pinging off of the shield created by his Hau, or being caught in his armoured robes as he slashed at hackers. One managed to avoid Hasil's sword, coming in and raising a knife high. Hasil quickly whipped out an as'ei, stabbing the hacker in the gut before slashing across his enemy's throat.He then took the dying hacker's knife, throwing it into the eye of another before continuin his attack."One-hundred three...One-hundred four..." Slash. "One-hundred five..."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now