Mafia T2: The Cult Returns

Voltex

Once again, I shall die. Sure, I could have changed my vote earlier and killed Tyler Durden with me... But I felt sort of bad about him dying quickly too often.

Meaning I was offline or I totally would have swapped to kill him with me.

Well, I must inform you that you were all incorrect in your killing of me... I'm a villager.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Okay, seriously, I'm a confirmed villager(I don't care about keeping my true identity a secret, I was the Spy, and now that the Cult knows who I am, I'm not afraid to say so. =P), but the fact that everyone claims not to have received a PM makes me very suspicious. One of you did it; the question is which one.

You seem quite defensive for a villager.Edit: lol Ninja'd, but that goes for you too Zoma.

- :burnmad:

Well, if you had died in the first couple rounds of the last few Mafia games, you'd try hard as heck to stay alive, too. I just want to see a game through to the end for once.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

You seem quite defensive for a villager.Edit: lol Ninja'd, but that goes for you too Zoma.

It's not really defensive considering that lying now would be of absolutely zero use to me, and that I am going to die and be revealed as a villager soon enough.

So really, I'm wondering if Durden maybe is the Pyro.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Well, if you had died in the first couple rounds of the last few Mafia games, you'd try hard as heck to stay alive, too. I just want to see a game through to the end for once.-Teezy
It's just that, as we all saw in 2.4, mafiosi are very defensive.

It's just that, as we all saw in 2.4, mafiosi are very defensive.

If you remember correctly, in 2.4 I was a Villager who's sibling was Mafiosi. Everyone wanted to hang me when in reality my Sibling was the bad guy.See my point?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Hanging 2: Zoma & LhikevikkThe Detective strapped Zoma onto the lava bomb with some difficulty, as the Matoran continued to struggle against him. Finally he snapped and asked Zoma what was up.“I can’t get my ID.” Zoma complained. “I’m trying to show you that I’m a Civilian.”“Nonsense.” The Detective shook his head, double checking the restraints and then saluting Zoma. “See you never. Hope you enjoy being lava.”The Detective ducked behind a protective wall and the lava bomb exploded, spewing lava everywhere. After several minutes, the Detective picked his way through the mess carefully and stopped where Zoma had been standing; all that was left was a burnt ID that clearly said “Civilian” on it.“Well, that sucks.”Civilian blown up by vote.Meanwhile, elsewhere in the Town:“I tell you, I’m innocent!” Lhikevikk protested as the Medic dragged him to the gallows.“You are insane.” The Medic corrected. “And ze Pyro happens to be crazy too.”“What does that have to do with anything?!” Lhikevikk screeched.“Nozing at all.” The Medic replied. “Snap, se rope is rotted.”Lhikevikk was about to sigh with relief when the Medic turned and stabbed him in the chest with his ubersaw. As Lhikevikk died, the Medic grabbed the ID from him and read “Civilian”.“Curses.”Civilian executed by vote. All roles alive pm for Round 3.

Well, on the bright side, at least you guys didn't go and mess up stuff for everyone.(This game's theme seems to be sacrificing for a greater cause...)The only problem is... Who's the Pyro? 0_o *Glances at Burnmad with a raised eyebrow*

Now you're shifting words around. I simply said that when I'm hung and everyone knows I was a villager, they'll suspect the person who led the charge against me and also happened to be in the same scene.

You're still accusing me of being the Pyro? Really?Same old song and dance.-Teezy

Oh yes yes yes yes yes I AM! :DI srsly suspect you. And whether you die a lot of not in previous games, well, thats how the game works. I'll say sorry if you were a civilian when you die.But not yet.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Who dies today in our glorious town of psychopaths? STAY TUNED!I only hope it's not me, XD. But perhaps I'd get to go out with a sword fight like in the other game...?Anyway, Lhik, stop torturing us. It's hardly of any consequence now we've killed you. What was your task? I'll gladly concede that I was an Armorer in the other game. Each round, I and my fellow Armorer gave a gun to one person, who then became a Militiaman and could kill someone every three rounds. What? is an unfortunately dead example. (Of course, the remaining Armorer - and the Militiamen still living - have their identities protected.)

Edited by Lord Ghirahim
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

Who dies today in our glorious town of psychopaths? STAY TUNED!I only hope it's not me, XD. But perhaps I'd get to go out with a sword fight like in the other game...?Anyway, Lhik, stop torturing us. It's hardly of any consequence now we've killed you. What was your task? I'll gladly concede that I was an Armorer in the other game. Each round, I and my fellow Armorer gave a gun to one person, who then became a Militiaman and could kill someone every three rounds. (Of course, the remaining Armorer - and the Militiamen we created - have their identities protected.)

I was a Torturer. Obviously.(To elaborate -- every two rounds I could torture someone. I would then learn my victim's role, and there would be a one-in-three chance of the victim dying from the injuries inflicted. However, there would also be a one-in-three chance of me learning the wrong role, because, you know, torture is often unreliable.) Edited by Martin Van Buren
bug_animated.gif

Wow. You guys aren't doing too well, considering you've hung purely Civilians and one Cult member. I don't doubt that the Pyro or Cult will win. At least the Spy beat them to it.

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

Scene 3: The Payload Storage FacilityThe Detective entered the Payload Storage Facility to find the Cult Leader checking on Paradoxophobia, whom had evidently fallen unconscious while being stuffed inside of a Payload. Shaking his head in mock disappointment as he took the Cult Leader’s ID card away (and discovering thus who the Cult Leader was), the Detective led the rescued Paradoxophobia away... only to bump into –Malchior-, who was on fire.“I. AM. ON. FIRE!!!!!!!” –Malchior- bellowed into the Detective’s ear before turning into a pile of ashes.Civilian Killed by Pyro.And then out of the blue a Cultist stole *CoughIcan’ttellyouCough* and stuffed him *coughIcan’ttellyougoshcough*.Someone is Missing.Suspects in –Malchior-‘s Death:-Jl1223 X-Tyler Durden-Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons-‘Da Boss: Biobeast Suspects in *I AM NOT TELLING YOU HAHA’s* Disappearance:-Lord Ghirahim-Kohrak Kal17-Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite-tosha962 days to vote.