Mafia T2: The Cult Returns

Voltex

I'm quite happy I didn't suffer that fate in our other Mafia game... hanging isn't a fun way to go.Of course, this doesn't mean we shouldn't HANG EVERYONE

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

Wait... Ghirahim was kidnapped? Glorious. Now, if he wasn't against us from the beginning, he is now. D=

Now how'd you get that idea? :???: All I said was that I'm happy they didn't hang me in Burnmad's game.
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

I guess I can't vote, either... xD Still curious about how things will develop, though ^^

Unfortunately, I have not yet added a rule that allows dead people to.... I JUST HAD A GENIUS IDEA THAT CANNOT BE IMPLEMENTED IN THIS GAME BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE UNFAIR!Sniper:JiMing - 2Impulse - 3Zakaro - 5MoC1 - 1Null - 2Pyro:Tyler Durden - 1PurpleBouncy - 5Jl1223 X - 2Squishy E. Frog - 3Null - 2Cultist:The Lorax - 4Toa Onarax - 4Automaton - 2Vinylstep - 1Null - 1@MoC1: Can't count your null until you tell me who your vote was.As far as the missing person goes, if it helps you all, I first hinted that someone's votes weren't being counted the first time I counted the votes, so clearly they voted before then. Unless I'm just like, messing with you or something.-ibrow

Wait... Ghirahim was kidnapped? Glorious. Now, if he wasn't against us from the beginning, he is now. D=

Now how'd you get that idea? :???: All I said was that I'm happy they didn't hang me in Burnmad's game.
iBrow heavily hinted this. Aaaand... Oh wow, it was Blade. Not Ghirahim. Go look, the votes match up.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Great, so now even the host is trying to frame me? XD It just gets better and better!

-- Harlan Ellison

Dang...looks like I'm going to die. If you want to waste your votes on killing I, who received NO PM, then fine, but let me tell you that I am certainly not the Pyro. Have fun murdering me.

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

Uh, no, I'm not framing anyone. I haven't ever once stated that Ghirahim was the guy kidnapped, and even if I had, that doesn't mean he's automatically Cult; if the Detective chooses carefully (I left a rather obvious hint in the scene...), then the player will be free and the Cult will have failed.Sniper:JiMing - 2Impulse - 2Zakaro - 5MoC1 - 1Null - 3Pyro:Tyler Durden - 1PurpleBouncy - 4Jl1223 X - 2Squishy E. Frog - 4Null - 2Cultist:The Lorax - 4Toa Onarax - 4Automaton - 2Vinylstep - 1Null - 1Voting period has ended! The scene will be up shortly!-ibrow

The votes are FINAL right now, they can't be changed. Deal with it.

I'd love to be there 'MoC,' but I doubt I'll be able to make it, my Tardis needs fixed.Before the universe gets ripped apart.

WHY CAN YOU NOT REMEMBER MY CONSTANT REMINDER TO CALL ME "MoC1" NOT "MoC"!!!

MoC1: I, uh, think we already missed that, given it was last week. =P/EDIT: Dangit Kal you ninja. But that was an awesome comment. xD

I've never been good at planning.Also, why is nobody noticing my declaration of guilt? My depression is now in the danger zone. Edited by MoC1: Technic Gladiator

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

I'd love to be there 'MoC,' but I doubt I'll be able to make it, my Tardis needs fixed.Before the universe gets ripped apart.

WHY CAN YOU NOT REMEMBER MY CONSTANT REMINDER TO CALL ME "MoC1" NOT "MoC"!!!
Yeah, guys, it should be easy enough to remember MoC's name. I mean, MoC prefers to have the 1, so let MoC have it, especially if it makes MoC so angry when you blatantly leave out the 1 in MoC's name. Seriously, guys.Sorry about the apparent allergy towards putting the 1 at the end of your name, MoC.

overlordsukapon.png

Wait, it's the ax at the end of my name isn't it. Very well then, I use the Axe to cut the rope and escape.

Clever, I could paint "4" on the wall then you could see the four use the C4 and blow the noose up and escape. However the noose is made of steel cables, axes are obsolete against these babies. @Squish: That's it, you're next. Edited by MoC1: Technic Gladiator

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Hanging 1: A lot of PeopleZakaro was led to the gallows, and the Detective chuckled as he lynched the poor villager, as his ID revealed. The Sniper was still at large.It turned out that the awesomeness that was the Pyro was still out there too, because the incinerated Squish E. Frog and the villager Purplebouncy they ejected into the sun were both innocent Civilians as well.It turned out the Cultist going by the title of "The Lorax" had at least been removed, but the bad news was that he took the Civilian Toa Onarax down with him. Ouch.Someone from the Village was also still missing.All roles pm for Round 2.-ibrow

I guess I can't vote, either... xD Still curious about how things will develop, though ^^

Unfortunately, I have not yet added a rule that allows dead people to.... I JUST HAD A GENIUS IDEA THAT CANNOT BE IMPLEMENTED IN THIS GAME BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE UNFAIR!
... now can I or can't I? Just for the record...

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)