Mafia T2: The Cult Returns

Voltex

That means, outside of any new recruits, there's only ToD and an unknown role left.(Hint of irony, there's at least three people who share similar roles, the two already known... And ToD. =P)

Why me? D=I swear, in every mafia game, if my name comes up, instant lynch. >.<

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

I think you know why he's against you.So did I for quite a while, almost since the start.Blade was the spy. That means he knows something very important. Hope you know what that is. No point in arguing about it if he knows it for definite.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I think you know why he's against you.So did I for quite a while, almost since the start.Blade was the spy. That means he knows something very important. Hope you know what that is. No point in arguing about it if he knows it for definite.

*sigh*Eh, whatever. Knowing you, you'll ruin the game and flat-out say it before long. So yeah, I'll just save us all the waste of time and say that I'm the CL. =/I'm not trying to offend you, but I'm just going with your track record.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

I was the Detective, how could I not? I guess that makes me a defective detective, minus the detective part now. Plus, I would also have to gain the trust of everyone else. Which I find to be remarkably easy.Saying it would have probably resulted in the near-same circumstances we have now. It was literally my role to find out that kind of stuff. Besides...I believe the game still continues without your life, but only because there is no explanation of what happens after it. Your death does not end the game unless it happens to be in the last round, and I do not how many cultists are left myself. Also, I knew you were the Cultist Leader since round 1 thanks to Blade. That time I investigated you was just for confirmation so that he wasn't leading me astray. I guess I also kind of betrayed MoC1, the Sniper...Oh, and in case you did not know, disaster has struck the villagers. They have nobody to protect them. The Medic is dead, their life is lost. The Engineer is dead. The Detective is gone, any protection they had is now gone. You can convert all you want. Only by lynching can the Villagers win, and even then, their numbers shall probably shrink over time.Wait a minute. Blade, are you still the Spy or has winning made him a civilian? If not... he's good at backstabbing.(also, I don't have much of a track record when it comes to me being an anti-town role. Only three or four games, actually, half of which were cult games, and that's because of conversion. The other two... well... mostly forgettable and in both of them I was mostly anti-town)

Edited by An Edible Explosion

I'm just a civilian; otherwise I probably would've helped the others win the game. =PToD: Sorry; I tried to be as cryptic as possible, but since almost all the special roles are dead anyway... At least once it's finished, we can try for a redo. =P

The cult has not yet won. They need to convert a player this round in order to win, due there being only three cultists (including the leader) at this time, and nine players left. And the cultist has to survive the lynching.-ibrow

I knew Tyler Durden was up to something...Been a while since I checked here, but I'm glad I did. This is getting really interesting, and it's not looking good for all you living civilians.

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

In fairness, I can't believe it took you guys three (should have been four... :c) rounds to kill me. I was glaringly obvious.-Teezy

Were you? :P Scene should be up later tonight, everyone. Spoiler alert: somebody is leaving purgatory.-ibrow

Scene 4: On an *Bzrrt*Tyler Durden glanced around at the rather bland surroundings that were surrounding him with a rather confused look on his face until some dude with a 2D trollface for his head walked up.“Yo dude, why you just standin’ around bro?” Trollface asked.“Where am I? I thought I’d be burning in a lava lake in the Nether, not standing here when I died.” Tyler Durden replied.“Oh, that’s my fault.” The Trollface snickered. “You see, this is Purgatory, and I’ve been living here since I died since I wasn’t really good or bad, you see? And you WOULD have gone to the Nether at a later date, but I snuck in a vote to aid in the bloodbath that was the recent lynching. Since you’re not supposed to be dead, they’ve put you in Purgatory for the time being.”“Squishy?!”“That’s me.” The Trollface continued to grin its troll grin at the Pyro, egging him on.“I hate you.”Of course that only served to make Squishy laugh, which infuriated the Pyro further. So Tyler Durden pulled an axe out of who knows where and chopped Squishy’s head off, thus removing all vague hints that Squishy ever had existed from the universe.Squishy 100% utterly completely entirely removed from existence. – just look on the roles list first post.And so then Tyler Durden summoned his special iBrow powers and re-appeared in the world of the living as a spirit that could burn EVERYTHING, and set about making plans to torture everyone in the town. Muahaha!Elsewhere...The Cult Leader signalled to his two Cultists and they tackled *Can’t tell you*, gagging him. At another signal from the Cult Leader, one of the Cultists swung a pendulum or something and *Can’t tell you* was immediately converted into a third Cultist. That said, several witnesses were at the scene and that remaining Cultist found that he’d been left behind, because the rest of the Cult (including the new guy) clearly felt that he sucked.Suspects in *Can’t tell you*’s Disappearance:-Impulse-JiMing-Jl1223 X-Burnmad

I'd say Impulse, since we're almost guaranteed that he's now a cultist, and because a) I'm not sure who else is a cultist aside from ToD, and c), I have no clue if I was the one captured it not.There is no b. =P

Jl1223 X.You know, at the end of this, I think neither the Cult nor Village shall win.The Pyro shall win, standing atop a pile of burnt bodies, with nobody else to challenge him.

AT LEAST I DID SOMETHING MEANINGFUL BEFORE I DIED

Technically speaking, I'm not dead either, as the deciding vote for my death in the triple hanging was cast by none other than The Lorax. Squishy, of course, counted his vote even though both were dead, and so somehow I went down.So this basically means that Lord Ghirahim has gotten tired of the desultory madness of this city and returned to Hyrule to revive the Demon King. Ta-ta!
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

Technically speaking, I'm not dead either, as the deciding vote for my death in the triple hanging was cast by none other than The Lorax. Squishy, of course, counted his vote even though both were dead, and so somehow I went down.So this basically means that Lord Ghirahim has gotten tired of the desultory madness of this city and returned to Hyrule to revive the Demon King. Ta-ta!
There really was a lot of chaos last scene, wasn't there? =PWill you play the next game, though? I think the game's even more awesome with you around. =D

Welp, voting is now closed, and since it appears Squishy was responsible for two deaths, Lord Ghirahim is going to have to get a shot at erasing him from existence a further time. I guess this means his entry in the first post is gonna like, be completely blank. :PLynching later.-ibrow

...and since it appears Squishy was responsible for two deaths...

whoa hey hey hey don't lay this all on meit was you being blinded by your bloodshed cravings that you forgot that i and the lorax were dead
You two deliberately voted as well, though- so I do have the right to lay the blame on you. -ibrow

Am I the only one who finds it humourous that a cultist voted to kill a cultist, from what Ghirahim's trying to say about The Lorax voting for him? =P

The Cultists were not told of each other's identities until after Round 2, which is when the Lorax was killed.-ibrow

Hanging 4: Impulse and Jl1223 XDue to the Detective still being absent (?), iBrow was once again overseeing the hangings."Any last words?" he asked as he lead Impulse to the gallows."Yes- it was TOTALLY ME YOU GUYS!" Impulse shouted. "Like, seriously! I'm a member of the Cult!"From the middle of the crowd the two remaining Cultists and the Cult Leader could be heard groaning and cursing, asking themselves why Impulse couldn't seem to play an anti-town role with them. iBrow was asking himself the same thing, but he shrugged and lynched Impulse anyway.Cultist/Former Detective Lynched.Jl1223 X was extremely frustrated, for he'd barely surived the votes for the Pyro before and now found himself -despite the Cultist having been hung- being shoved towards the loop of rope waiting."Stop pushing me!" he cried."Sorry, my bad." Tyler Durden grinned from behind. "I guess I'm just feeling lonely since you kinda like, survived and everything."And with that, iBrow simply watched as, unable to actually lynch Jl, the Pyro resorted to blasting Jl with his shotgun.Villager "Sarged" by Pyro.4 Villagers and 3 Cult Members left - Cult Leader pm!-ibrow

I'm not exactly sure why I wanted Jl1223 X dead, but at least his innocence is confirmed. And yay, I died! Like everyone else will!Now, if you don't mind, I have to go give a dead medic his medical license back so he can be competent in the afterlife.

You never died, Squish. You never existed at all. I'm chanting your name right now, so I'll remember you when time rewrites itself without you. And I won't be able tell anyone about you, because no one will believe me because no one else will remember you at all.Goodbye, Squish. I'll miss you, and be doubly sad because no one else can. :crying:
bug_animated.gif