Mafia T2: The Cult Returns

Voltex

The debate over the Pyro's identity is really heating up! Is it Tyler Durden, as everyone seems to think, or Burnmad for the punniness? Whatever the case, it can't be Biobeast, can it? He was kidnapped by the Cult in the first round, so it seems he's just a red herring. Anyway, my vote's cast on Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons just to be different.As for the Cultist, Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite. A blatant admittance of his role seems to me like a cover-up. Or perhaps I'm just a noob, but my vote's cast anyway.And why are we voting for me? I might have acted like a depraved cultist of the Demon King in the other game, but that was just being in character as Lord Ghirahim. XD I got over it, but it doesn't seem to have done wonders for my reputation...At least the Detective got hold of the Cult Leader's identity -- strike him down and there goes the Cult! Right? Or are we early enough in the game for him to be replaced by a Cultist?

Edited by Lord Ghirahim
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

Uh-huh. Sure. Vote for the people who's already won the game, and has more or less been helping you guys, one way or the other. It sounds more to me like one of the cultists I don't know is trying to pass the blame on. >_>/EDIT: There's also the fact that you tried to get me killed last round too. Suspicious timing, given that it happened just after the entire cult learned of my identity. ;)(I'd say that you didn't go and vote for the Cult Leader, but a, no-one did, and b, his protection lasted until the end of the scene anyway, which is why I didn't vote for him either. =/)

Edited by Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite

More likely is the idea that I'm grasping at straws and accusing people I sort of know. I am not good at these games, XD, but I can at least look like I'm doing something.Plus I established that Lord Ghirahim hates your guts last game, so I'm just staying in character. :P

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

Hanging will be posted tonight! @Blade: Don''t think there's a "TL" as a suspect for Pyro, or anyone with a name that could be abbreviated to that... do you mean Tyler Durden? TD would be better there.Pyro:Jl1223 X - 1Biobeast - 2Tyler Durden - 2Burnmad - 1Cult:Lord Ghirahim - 2Kohrak Kal17 - 3tosha96 - 1Blade - 1

Edited by ibrow

I'll go Tyler Durden. No reason except for the fact that I just don't wanna die.

I hate you. Thank goodness for The Lorax, geez. Maybe I should say that voting was closed, eh? BECAUSE THEN I STILL GET MY TRIPLE HANGING!!! >=(Pyro:Jl1223 X - 2Biobeast - 3Tyler Durden - 3Burnmad - 1Cult:Lord Ghirahim - 2Kohrak Kal17 - 3tosha96 - 1Blade - 1Biobeast, you have about 2 hours to change your vote and keep everyone happy before I execute YOU as well as payback.... :evilgrin:Just kidding, I won't actually kill you lol.-ibrow

Scene III: Bloodshed = RuinedIt appeared that the Detective had been momentarily kicked out of town, because it was iBrow waiting as Biobeast and Tyler Durden walked down the aisle between the few remaining villagers jeering.“Y’all are stupid, y’hearin’ me?” Biobeast called.Hearing the tell-tale accent of the Engineer, several Villagers ran forward to drag him away- but it was too late for that, and iBrow whipped out a pistol from an inside pocket of his trench coat and fired once, right into the center of Biobeast’s forehead. The Engineer spun around and flopped to the ground, dead.Engineer shot by iBrow.Tyler Durden whooped with joy and success, lighting a match onto Biobeast’s body for good measure before the colour drained out of his face. That was all the time he had before iBrow buried an axe into his skull.Pyro axed by iBrow.“And thus it would appear the Engineer and Pyro literally fought to the death, and neither actually won.” iBrow told the assembled crowd. “Although I guess if you want to be technical, Tyler Durden did live about twenty seconds longer.”Scene III-2: Bloodshed = Not RuinediBrow snapped his fingers and tosha96 was snatched from the edge of the ground and stuffed into a cannon, before being blasted face first into the nearest wall.Villager blasted into a wall.iBrow chuckled darkly as Kohrak Kal17 was led up the aisle towards him, and tossed the Medic his Overdose.“Any last words for the Detective, who is conveniently not going to hear them?” iBrow asked, grinning maniacally.“I vish he had given me my medical license back.” The Medic sighed. “It vould have been so much easier zan it vas.”iBrow pulled out a knife, but Kohrak Kal17 opened fire with his Overdose, forcing iBrow to drop the knife and employ dodging skills worthy of the Scout to avoid the syringes. Once the Overdose had run out, Kohrak Kal17 ran forward with his ubersaw and swung- however, iBrow dove underneath and grabbed the knife, flinging it up into Kohrak Kal17’s eye.“No! My vone veakness!”Medic uber-stabbed by iBrow. Lord Ghirahim, smiling that freakishly addictive smile of his, strode down at the sound of a whistle. He took in the ashes of Biobeast, the rubble of tosha96, and the bodies of Tyler Durden and Kohrak Kal17 with an air of distaste and studied his rather pale fingers.“If you must, make it quick.” He sighed, clearly bored with the whole thing. “I mean, I can pretty much guarantee for you all that you will not be winning this battle, and what is a battle with no challenge?”iBrow shrugged and pulled out his Master Sword, stabbing Lord Ghirahim in the gut with it.Cultist STABBED IN THE GUT by iBrow.All roles remaining pm! This could be the final round!

Well, I'm still alive. That makes me happy, and TD WAS THE PYRO ALL ALONG. thumbs up for not killing me thoughBut...YOU FOOLS!YOU KILLED THE MEDIC! Now how are you going to survive?!Why didn't we kill a person whose role in this had no further use, such as the Spy, Blade?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

whoooooopthat scene was awesomewhat's even cooler is that ibrow, in his eternal bloodthirst, forgot that i was dead and that my vote didn't count trollface_.gif

Son of a Hapori Dume! Too late now, though I guess Tyler Durden will have to get some sort of concession. Since I kinda like, revealed his role and all, I will say that he gets to haunt every single player left in the game until he says he wants something else (that is doable within reason).-ibrow

OH CRUD.THE CULT APPARENTLY KIDNAPPED THE LAST REMAINING ROLE OF USE (the Detective)We are at a severe disadvantage here without a Detective to find the kidnapped.If you want to know how I know this... send me a message.Villagers, are you ready to lynch everything in sight?

Ahahaha! xD I know it isn't funny, but it is funny, in a way, simply because of the whole vote mess up. =PHowever, Spawn, that's what you get for stealing my thunder partially. =PBut. WHY did you guys hang both the Engineer and Medic? That said, I knew Ghirahim was a Cultist; he was too suspicious.That means, outside of any new recruits, there's only ToD and an unknown role left.(Hint of irony, there's at least three people who share similar roles, the two already known... And ToD. =P)Impulse: ... Oh snap, that's not good. Well! At least that means that we know another Cultist; providing that we know who the detective is. >_>

What the...?Okay, so I'm dead by the vote of ghosts. Whatever goes in an iBrow game! XDIt's been fun, but since I'm now dead in both games, I'm unfollowing and heading back to my fanfics. I'll see you all if you choose to review them! :)

-- Harlan Ellison

I might as well say that I used to be the Detective, and I my opinion I did a darn good job.But they're gonna get their revenge, Toa of Dancing. Just you wait. Their vengeance shall not be pretty.