Mafia T2: The Cult Returns

Voltex

My condolences. I believe I was one of those who voted for you, for which I apologize. In the first round or two, no one has any evidence to work with. XD

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

I know who the Pyro is.Hey Tyler.If my name and Tyler's come up again in the same vote for The Pyro, I know that some of you would suspect me. However, if you want to get rid of the Pyro while getting me too, I'm fine with that. Make it an even vote so Tyler dies.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Not it, brah. Good guess, though. I know I would think it was me if I were you.Of course, it could just as easily be you. You could be trying to get me whacked. You'll forgive me if I'm a bit suspicious of people who claim to have diehard evidence after Lloyd's last Mafia game.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I've been killed in the first or second round the last two Mafia games, one time by my Sibling and the other time by people still unknown. Of course I'm going to be suspicious all the time.But I never, ever believe evidence.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

I wasn't the Pyro either JL. But no one listens these days...I hope lots of villagers die and the Cult wins. That's what they deserve! :PNot really. My mask makes me look suspicious.

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

Be careful who you accuse, boys. You never know who might be guilty of the crime.SCENE 2: THE EGGNOG CAFÉ The Detective, in the weeks since the last rising of the Cult of Hapori Dume, had made sure to read several of the Sherlock Holmes books, and he’d even watched the last two movies. It had obviously done him well, because he knew exactly where to look for the missing villager – The Intelligence Room.Actually, the note left behind by the Spy had been more than useful too, of course.Sorry about taking all that intelligence in the briefcase. The Cult Leader wanted it, and also we need to hide the guy we’re kidnapping there tonight. Hopefully you read this before he disappears, otherwise there’s gonna be another member in this Cult I don’t know about. Si vous plait! – Le SpyThe Detective wasn’t entirely certain that the Spy’s French was 100% accurate, but nonetheless, he wrenched open the briefcase (for he was, of course, in the Intelligence Room) and then screamed as Biobeast popped out.“Thanks sir!” Biobeast saluted. “I was getting’ afraid for a bit there, but it’s all fine and dandy now!”And so Biobeast began to skip on his merry way, leaving a dumbfounded Detective to wonder exactly how The Lorax had stuffed him in there.Later on, outside the Eggnog Café:“Come on, let me in!” MoC1 exclaimed. “For crying out loud mate, all you sell if flippin’ Eggnog!”“Hey now, we sell coffee too!” Zoma, also known as Pyyrhon protested. “We also happen to sell muffins, cheeseburgers, donuts, and milkshakes.”“There’s nothing that should require me to have an ID!” MoC1 pouted.“Wait, you lost your ID too?” The Wretched Automaton asked, dragging the Detective behind him. “This guy took mine and won’t give it back even though my ID clearly states I’m a Civilian!”“You didn’t give me a chance to give it back.” The Detective grumbled, freeing himself with a little difficulty.“Wait a minute mate, you lost your ID too?” MoC1 asked Automaton.“Uh, yeah.”“Here Civilian. Take your friggin’ ID back.” The Detective snapped, slapping Automaton’s ID back into his hand.MoC1 snarled and pulled out his Kukri, waving it at Automaton threateningly.“Wait a minute, you’re the Sniper?!” Automaton exclaimed. “Why would YOU be the Sniper?!”“Snipin's a good job, mate! It's challengin' work, outta doors. I guarantee you'll not go hungry, cause at the end of the day, long as there's two people left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone dead.” MoC1 replied, shrugging and then slicing and dicing Automaton into little squares.Villager sliced and diced by Sniper.“Ha!” the Spy exclaimed. “You, monsieur, must be killed!”The Spy flicked his knife open and swung; MoC1 dodged and was cut on the arm. Unfortunately, the Pyro chose that moment to appear, slamming the heads of the Spy and MoC1 together, and then adding the Detective’s head to the mix.“Mmmmmph!” the Pyro pulled his mask off just enough to be understood. “Now, now! Don’t get started without me mates! Y’see, I like to kill EVERYONE and BURN EVERYTHING TO THE GROUND and I can’t be doing that if you’re all just gonna like, kill each other, okay?”“My head....” the Detective moaned.“I hate my life...” MoC1 groaned.“Oui, ma tête est un peu douloureux aussi.” The Spy added in French. “Bon appétit.”“Alright, let’s get started!” the Pyro clapped his gloved hands together. “Okay, my list here says that I have MoC1 and Biobeast to hand the selections today.”“Flamethrower!” Biobeast called from where he was leaning against the conveniently built Dispenser.“Curses.” MoC1 moaned, staggering to his feet. “Please don’t set me on fire.”“Nonsense bro, you got the axe.” The Pyro told him. “Clearly that means I am going to use it to chop you to itty bitty pieces.”The Medic, standing nearby, of course did nothing.“I am protecting Blade.” He whispered to the Engineer. “Zat vas yet another terrible decision.”“You copycat!” the Engineer cursed quietly. “I was protecting ‘im first!”“You have got to be kidding me. Zis is not funny.”Back where the Pyro, Detective, Sniper/MoC1, and Spy were now standing, the Pyro strummed an air guitar solo for several seconds before swinging the axe into MoC1’s shoulder with a dull thud.“Ow...” MoC1 muttered.“Darn it, my axe is stuck.” The Pyro complained as he shook MoC1 around, trying to remove his axe. “Man, this sucks, bro.”“Don’t worry monsieur, I can take it from here, no?” the Spy asked, stepping in and promptly stabbing MoC1 in the back.“Urk! Mate, that wasn’t very nice!” MoC1 cried, before falling limp.Sniper backstabbed by Spy and chopped by Pyro.Upon the completion of the backstab, the Spy’s paper mask disguising his identity fell off; immediately he activated his invisiwatch and ran from the scene, safe in that nobody knew his identity still.Nobody that is, except for the Cult Leader, who grinned maniacally for a few seconds before entering the Café.“Vell, I vould say zat is a wrap!” the Medic said, clapping his hands together. “Now, vat do you all say ve go have some eggnog?”So they all followed the Cult Leader into the café and ordered three mugs of delicious eggnog for themselves, drinking merrily into the night while MoC1 and Automaton had to make do with lying in the dirt for who knows how long until the Spy returned to stab them both with his “Eternal Reward”, causing them to vanish forever.Later that night, somewhere in the Town...The Cultist grunted as he dragged the unconscious village member behind him. Upon entering the rather small building, he shoved the villager into the cart, dusted himself off, and then ran off.Someone kidnapped by Cult.Suspects in MoC1’s Death (2 of these players are guilty):-Dear members of the village,It displeases me to inform you that it appears I may have actually missed several suspects of the last Pyro killing, and apologize for the deaths of PurpleBouncy and Squish E. Frog that might have been averted if I’d actually, you know, been competent in math. But I swear, it’s not my fault that I, er, BURNT half of the list of suspects to help you kill me/save myself! With lots of love AND SETTING EVERYTHING ON FIRE, -the PyroIt appears that the Pyro might not have actually been in the original suspect list after all- my bad (I mean, the Pyro’s bad. Yeah. Toootally not blaming it on him falsely or anything).-Zoma/Pyyrhon-Jl1223 X-Tyler Durden-tosha96-Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons-Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite-‘Da Boss: BiobeastSuspects in Someone 2’s disappearance:-Toa of Dancing-High Lhikevikk Corn Syrup--Malchior--Kohrak Kal17You all have 2 days to vote. In addition, I will notify you all if the player missing has voted.-ibrowEDIT: Sorry, forgot to mention, but here's more:DUE TO SUCCESSFULLY BACKSTABBING THE SNIPER, THE SPY HAS WON THE GAME FOR HIMSELF. HOWEVER, THE GAME WILL STILL CONTINUE UNTIL THE PYRO, THE TOWN, OR THE CULT WINS TOO.

Edited by ibrow

Pyro:Jl1223 X - 1Cult:Lhikevikk - 1Also, guess I mispelled your new name. My bad, will make sure to get it right in future. :P-ibrowEDIT: @MoC1: Well, telling everyone you were the Sniper when there was a player specifically targetting you to win the game... not the greatest idea you've ever had.

Edited by ibrow

Hey, JL. Thanks for accusing me without reason, there, bro. It was real kind of you.I vote Zoma and Lhikevikk.-Teezy

I did have reason.But then iBrow trolled us all. So many suspects for the Pyro.Unless you WERE the Pyro....In which case I vote for Tyler Durden.And Lhikevikk.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Hey, JL. Thanks for accusing me without reason, there, bro. It was real kind of you.I vote Zoma and Lhikevikk.-Teezy

I did have reason.But then iBrow trolled us all. So many suspects for the Pyro.Unless you WERE the Pyro....In which case I vote for Tyler Durden.And Lhikevikk.
And still you're pointlessly accusing me of being the Pyro. Trust me. I'm not.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Hey, JL. Thanks for accusing me without reason, there, bro. It was real kind of you. I vote Zoma and Lhikevikk. -Teezy

I did have reason. But then iBrow trolled us all. So many suspects for the Pyro. Unless you WERE the Pyro.... In which case I vote for Tyler Durden. And Lhikevikk.
And still you're pointlessly accusing me of being the Pyro. Trust me. I'm not. -Teezy
Oh? How is this pointless?

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Wait, why is everyone voting mostly for me?

Really, it's a waste of your votes.

This time, I'm not even voting for people so much.

I'm voting only for the person in the second position in each voting thing.

Maybe it has to do with me being Mafia in the other game...

And of course, no one is going to believe this and all think it means I'm guilty...

Fine, kill me if you want, you'll be disappointed by the result.

Edited by Pyrrhon

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

I have to say, I may not be able to vote-as I'm dead...wait...can I vote? If so, then...Tyler DurdenandLhikevikk.But, if I can't, then nevermind.Oh, and ibrow? Thanks to "the Pyro" getting me hanged, can you tell him that I am going to murder him?Thanks. :P

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."