Routine?

Taka Nuvia

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, the question kind of speaks for itself, right? ^^I thought this might be better off as a poll, seeing as there are only 3 options.So, do you have a routine? I definitely do. First, check the pms, second the notifications, third thing is my blog. And after that I really start the BZPower day. xD

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

I start by working my way down the forums two forums at a time, to see which topics that interest me have been added or updated. I start with News and LEGO sets, then BIONICLE and Hero Factory sets, Media and Digital Discussion, S&T and LEGO Discussion, and General Discussion and Voting Booth. After all that I check CoT and the blogs.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

First I read all the recent set reviews and other news that I didn't see yesterday on the front page.When at the forums, If have messages, I tend to open a new tab to read them first. Then, I check my notifications, opening the links in different tabs for each topic/entry that is notified. While doing that, I'll open my profile, Content I follow. After reading and/or posting in the topics in the tabs I opened, I'll start Checking the updates that are hopefully on the blogs I follow in the blogs section of content I follow, I'll look through the forums for any topics that catch my interest. at that point, I'm bored with nothing to do, so I just refresh the forums page every few minutes hoping for more notifications.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

• 2 weeks later...

Check news, check notifications (see how I get that to work well below), close tab unless there is an interesting topic title I see. Otherwise it's pretty much the same and I check BZPower very many times a day. :PHow I have my notifications set to tell me everything I need to know:

• [*]When a friend posts a status update (usually ignore this one unless I feel like reading it)[*]When someone comments on a status[*]When a new blog entry is posted on a blog I follow[*]When somebody comments on one of my blog entries (the blog that I only had access to for a week, so I haven't posted but one thing)[*]When somebody quotes one of my posts[*]When somebody replies to a topic I follow

It helps out a lot, because it lets me know if there is anything I need to check right when I open BZPower.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I normally start with PM's and then move on to Notifications. After that I normally post my comic and wait two hours (Sometimes I explore the forums or just do art) for more Notifications. After that I normally get off BZP and get on later and check notifications and PMs and such. Sometimes when I'm still in the BZPower mood I participate in COT games but that is about it.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png