Takea Tankards

Where's the great library?
It's in Sakrinil, the same place where you had your character arrive. :) If you want him to go there just use a post or two of him wandering the city until he finds it; it supposed to be a large building.

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

OOC: How do you figure you lost your pursuers, Burnmad? There's some two, three people there, and only one has been posting. Not very fair to say he's gotten away until they've had a chance.
I have no objections. Would give Cosmic, Gundamn and I a chance to actually band together rather than just stand next to each other in the same scene. Then we could do some detectivey stuff to try and find him again

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Could someone give me a recap of what's happened to Alfon's crew the last couple days?
We've arrived on an unexplored island that's covered in mist (although I think you know that part). An exploration group (all of the PCs) has marched deeper into the island in order to find... something. We've encountered a rahi that looks like the Dark Hunter Poison, followed it for a short distance, and were ambushed by a starving Muaka. After killing it, we're now inspecting it since it has a collar and chain attached to it and we're wondering where he came from.Hope that helps. :)

"Don't Panic."

Sollin needs someone to buy a ship with. Got any money?
-
:burnmad:
My character just escaped from jail, so no, he does not.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Alright you silly people, I'm back. Or, at least, a vestige of me haunting my room, the place I resided for most of my life. And you didn't even take the dignity to make one page for each hour when I was gone.It always worked for Hubert...Bah! Time to figure out what every day will be like once school starts....-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Someone needs to remind Turtleman that he can't use his BZPRPG profile in WotS and that he needs to make a new one. I told him already, but hey, more is better.
Well, you already informed him in the RP topic. If he does it again, then Lev will most likely send him a polite PM asking to stop and post a profile in this topic so it can be approved before he continues. Other than that, we just sit back and wait.

"Don't Panic."

Heh. Looking at the profile he used in BZPPRG.... I wouldn't approve that if you had me strapped to a cot (heh, see the pun?) and started stabbing me with a butter knife. It's the most minimalistic thing I've ever seen, and I've played Slender. Both are just as scary.Man, I'm on a role with this post!Anyways, guys, I was going through my PM box and lo and behold, Myr is leaving us because he's tried of his character sitting around and doing nothing. Now, going along with that -

Oh yeah, sorry to say I'll be gone for two weeks starting Sunday. Tyler or Grochi, whichever is active, will be in charge of keeping Song from slowing everything down.
Grochi, do what Krayzikk said and get that ship out of the harbor.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

OOC: It's Jaliax.
Wow, I'm not feeling too smart right now. XD I'll just have to keep that in mind, then. :PAs for slowness, I guess I'm contributing towards that, as I'm never on as much as you guys. Plus I take forever to write up my posts.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

Oh, Lev, I can't really move people at all because you haven't stated that it's morning and the docks are re-opened.Although I don't know if that applies to other islands or not.
Nope. It only applies to the Sakrinil docks. Everywhere else is open day and night.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

A new Steltian gangster has joined the Vermillion Dragon :devil:

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

Turtleman, You need to post your profile in this topic for approval before you post it in the profile topic. Before you do that though, you kind of need at least 50 words in the Bio.
-
Sorry how do I delete a post?Character Name: The Blue ArrowGender and Species: Male SteltianPowers: Great aim with a bowEquipment: BowAppearance: img_1656.jpgFaction: Vermillion DragonPersonality: SarcasticBiography: He grew up as a poor orphan living on the streets. One day a Steltian with a vermillion dragon on his armor walked by and gave him some widgets. He followed the Steltian to a bar where he learned about the gang. He joined the gang. He was convicted for dozens of times, but for some reason everyone who convicted him turned up dead a day later.

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

Turtleman, You need to post your profile in this topic for approval before you post it in the profile topic. Before you do that though, you kind of need at least 50 words in the Bio.
-
Sorry how do I delete a post?Character Name: The Blue ArrowGender and Species: Male SteltianPowers: Great aim with a bowEquipment: BowAppearance: img_1656.jpgFaction: Vermillion DragonPersonality: SarcasticBiography: He grew up as a poor orphan living on the streets. One day a Steltian with a vermillion dragon on his armor walked by and gave him some widgets. He followed the Steltian to a bar where he learned about the gang. He joined the gang. He was convicted for dozens of times, but for some reason everyone who convicted him turned up dead a day later.
Okay... how many things wrong...1. Blue Arrow is not a name, it's a rip off of a DC characters Superhero alias. Your character does need a name.2. Bow? Okay, what kind of bow. You need to put a little bit more description into these things.3. I don't like pictures. Especially when that doesn't look... well. Anything like a Steltian, but I won't judge MoC's. If you can't spend a few seconds to describe how your character looks in twenty words or so, at least change the image to a link. Check the Q&A and Reference Desk fro stuff about that if you don't know how to. If you still can't do that, make the image smaller - that thing is too big. I'm not going to let a character profile where the picture is bigger than the profile.4. Sarcastic is not a personality. It's a single word. You could describe me as 'You need to describe an actual personality. Heck, just describe your own personality if you're really lazy. But stick to whatever you put. It's called a Roleplaying Game not a Run Around Being Silly Game. Unless your character is silly, then I guess they kind of cross over. Hubert.5. Grew up? Son, Bionicles don't grow up. Bionicle characters are not children. They don't have parents. So unfortunately, you can't be Batman. Can't be an orphan of any kind. Also, that thing could be rewritten so the sentences are strung together instead of split up into a trillion pieces. We only do that in the Discussion topics, not on the main RPing topic or Profiles. And you do know that if you were convicted, that meant you were found guilty and tossed away. The Vermillion Dragon isn't dumb enough to associate with somebody who can get tossed in that many times, and the Sakrinil guard are going to make sure you stay in there if you keep getting busted. One other thing - the Dragon isn't a gang. It's a bunch of smugglers (think Han Solo before he became one of the good guys) and pirates. A few thieves and assassins tossed in, and a bunch of people up top. But gang is not a word to describe the organization. These guys would wipe the floor with a Bionicle equivalent of a gang the way they turn up in LA and the like.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Okay everybody. I finally finished it. It's something I'd like to call....Report on Matoran Physiology by Unnamed Ga-Matoran ScientistIf somebody else has attempted to explain the Biology of a Bionicle character while attempting to remain close to canon in as many words as I did there... pics or it didn't happen.EDIT: Note that he's a scientist. I wrote it very scientifically. He's actually wrong about some things, but not much.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

I remember that somebody tried it a while ago, but meh. It was here on BZP, and just for their personal enjoyment.

I think I could have accomplished the same with fewer words.
But that lessens the effect! It's supposed to be big, imposing, and melodramatic to make sure that it has an impact on everybody!

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Character Name: ArcoGender and Species: Male SteltianPowers: NoneEquipment: ShortbowAppearance: Short blue and black SteltianFaction: Vermillion DragonPersonality: Rude, self absorbed and quick to angerBiography: (In case you can't tell I suck at bios) Originally a merchant, he began doing "favors" for some smugglers. Eventually he became a real part of the Vermillion Dragon. He's killed, stolen, vandalised and just about done every other crime. His skills with a bow are unmatched and he is often hired as a hitman. His loyalty lies with cash.

Edited by turtleman

@ Turtleman; Eh. Character is still pretty short, but you'll get better at this the longer you stay on the site. A few more things, though... MATA-NUI HE DOESN'T HAVE A NAME!Also, you do have one major typo in the last sentence that I think you should fix before putting it in. And maybe capitalize some letters in Appearance, Equipment, Powers.... and Steltian is a proper noun, so that's capitalized.@ Grochi: Personal enjoyment? The only thing personal for me is when I sold my younger brother to Czechoslovakian slavers last month. I would have sold him to somebody else, but I really want to say 'I sold my younger brother to Czechoslovakian slavers last month' on here. Little did they I know I was an only child, and they received nothing. Except a bomb. Bwawhahahahahaha!-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Is my character approved?
Yes, Arco is [approved]. You are taking your first steps into a bigger world, young padawan.(Of note, I never made it to Jedi Knight. I was banned after I blew up a tree and killed a bunch of blue catpeople)-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: