Takea Tankards

@ Myr; I eat three cats a day, four on Mondays.@ Toa of Smooth Jazz; Quorvex can fill you in on the details. What's common knowledge (i.e. what your character knows) is that Midnight is a legendary thief who could never be caught, and stole the artifact called the Legion Scepter from Count Gremost.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

And remember, Midnight is a girl. Now, she's not a part of the Vermillion Dragon, or so we think, but we can never be sure with her.
But only a few people know that, and the only PCs are the ones who have been told. Most people never specify a gender (I don't think I once said either way until Quorvex met with the Turaga) or use a male-specific pronoun.Maybe it's because 70% of the universe is male?@ Toa of Smooth Jazz; Because Dragon is a cool word?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Okay, my one question. Fenris assumes that some smoke means everything on the island is dying.Maybe when Zakaro's character was wandering Dajon a few pages back, after killing a bunch of scientists, the campfire in the center of their camp got out of control without being properly attended to be living beings, and the clearing began to burn.Oh wait. There was a rainstorm recently. That would have put the fire out.N/M resume panicking.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Okay, my one question. Fenris assumes that some smoke means everything on the island is dying.
Let's just say pouring over books regarding ancient and dreadful things constantly and taking copious notes on them doesn't do wonders for one's sense of safety. :PThey're secretly led by a dragon? Or working with one? Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Actually the Vermillion Dragon are secretly working for Midnight, who used a shadow hand to absorb her sister, and as a combined presence of Order and Chaos, is trying to bend the rules and use the Legion Scepter to control the universe.NOTE: That's not true at all, and if you believed it, you're worse than Stalin.Okay, I want any of you guys to begin speculation as to who the two Toa in Overlook Courthouse are and what their plan is.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

...Is there anyone who isn't planning to overthrow the Southern Alliance? :P
Power attracts powerful beings who want more power.Of course, nobody currently possesses enough power to hold dominion over all 12 islands. Other than maybe the Brotherhood of Makuta, who don't really care for domination (and, when they do, go after the Universe).Currently is the keyword. Imagine if Aclaraung ate the Scepter.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

Exactly.Besides, he's already got enough powerful and ancient artifacts under his possession.He just needs the Scepter to complete the collection, allowing him to excert his powers over all twelve islands and to bring about a new age of the Dragon's rule in that land.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Currently is the keyword. Imagine if Aclaraung ate the Scepter.
Lev.Do not give Grochi anymore ideas!-Void
Oh, don't worry, I already had that idea. No, the newest idea he gave me involved a cursed guitar that caused whoever played it to think of themselves as the worst player in all of history, while everybody else thinks that their music is the most beautiful thing that ever could come about.And then, as the person playing the guitar progressively practices to get 'better,' to every listener besides himself he seems to get worse...until the listeners form an angry mob, kill him, and pass the guitar on to somebody else.

profiles i guess

Sorry Lev, but it's not my fault that you're jealous of my starter.(I lucked out and got a shiny Charmander, somehow. He hates me for it, especially because now my shiny Charizard looks like the evil version of his happy-go-lucky normal Charizard...and he wants the evil one, but I refuse to trade it.)(And, actually, Lev is just trying to encroach upon my plot ideas. Don't believe him or my joke that I just made above this line. He just doesn't like it when I don't tell him about all my plots beforehand.)

profiles i guess

You're not even my Co-GM, you're just the person I'm considering. You aren't allowed to write plots involving magic items. :P I'm letting Basilisk do whatever he wants with that little rock because I'm sure he won't use it to bring the end of the world, and it makes the RPG more interesting.I can say two things. The Legion Scepter is not the only magical artifact, but it is the only one in this present RPG.As far as stockpiling relics, though, you might be close to the goals of other people. As in every cliched villain ever created. Stockpiling magic items is the oldest thing in the book. I would never stoop so low as to have cliches like that.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

The little rock isn't a world ending device. Don't worry. Now, I'm not saying the sanity of Fenris and those close to him is safe. It isn't. In fact it's incredibly doomed. :P

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Yes I can. Watch.Grochi. No magic artifacts.:P(Besides, I don't let Co-GMs have artifacts. You'd be forced to give it to Song, and then later betray her and steal it.)BTW, I hope you all realize me saying 'I would never do that' triples my chances of doing it.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

The little rock isn't a world ending device. Don't worry.Now, I'm not saying the sanity of Fenris and those close to him is safe. It isn't. In fact it's incredibly doomed. :P
Except for Aclaraung, who'll just roll his eyes as that happens.Seeing as he already warned everybody and all, about something that doesn't even matter."What do you mean, that isn't the original? There was somebody able to replicate such a grotesque carving? Inconcievable!"EDIT: @Lev: Technically, Song already owns it because she's the one who keeps it inside the ship in the cabin. Like I said however long ago. *shrugs*Also:Watch:Lev. No arguing with the Grochi. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

If the little rock turns the Azure Thunder into the Ishimura, we're going to have problems. :P@ Grochi; The difference is that I have a Bansabre, and you only have A-'Nnoying Dagger.@ TPTI; You can punch Aclaraung.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

No. No. Nothing so dramatic. :PThough it is a conduit...of a sort.

Edited by Basilisk

If you punch Aclaraung, be prepared to lose that hand. And the arm. Maybe the top half of your body.Lev: Actually, I got rid of the dagger a while ago and learned t'ai chi ch'uan, as well as grabbing myself a nice colichemarde sword, learning how to use it as well.

profiles i guess

@ Grochi; The ability to wield a strange weapon in a strange way is insignificant compared to the power of the Force.I definitely need someone more even headed than you. Hey, Myr, how do you feel about being a Co-GM?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: