Takea Tankards

I have some questions about the jail Arco is in.What floor is he on?What are the floors and walls made of?What is the security like? Where is the jail located?

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

Arco is located in the dungeons of Castle Sakrinil.He was caught for assault and holding somebody hostage, so he would be two floors beneath the surface. As a Steltian, his prison would be one towards the end of the walkway. Behind him would be nothing but solid stone, to the sides nothing but solid stone about three feet thick. In fact, the only place that isn't solid stone is the gate, which is crafted from reinforced metallic protodermis bars of 3" thickness. The bars rise vertically from the floor to the ceiling, and extend about 6" underground and 6" up. There is a 4" gap between each one, allowing him to extend about one quarter of his arm out.At the end of the hall is a 'T'. On the side of the upper part of the 'T' facing towards the cells are levers to raise the gating on each of the cells.The security is tight. There's dozens of guards working in the prisons at any time. None are willing to help prisoners. Morvalk runs a tight operation, and he makes sure to segregate based on gender to keep any potential chance of attraction (not that it really matters with a male Steltian). A Matoran goes on patrol down the hall occasionally to check if anything is wrong (like, Shawshank Redemption or Count of Monte Cristo). He's used to prisoners trying to grab at him as a hostage, and keeps a blade ready at all times. Killing a guard would be a bad idea anyways, since it just gets you moved to higher security with worse food.The room is actually well lit, not for the prisoners advantage, but so somebody doesn't lurk in the shadows to get at the guards. It is illuminated by lightstones in the ceiling. There is a single roll of Rahi hides used for sleeping, but nothing else. You have no weapons, equipment, anything else. Matoran and Turaga are the only beings allowed to have Kanohi, and Turaga are not allowed to hold ones with power.Food is delivered by the guard every six hours in small amounts. It's not the worst in the world, but it's only barely enough to keep you alive. This isn't the US prison system, and the government of Yheyn actually has a budget they're keeping to. The logic behind the four portions is to keep the prisoner from ever feeling full, but instead always being slightly hungry. It is delivered with a metal dish, small enough to fit through the bars. It's stacked up and mashed together into a pile.And if anybody objects to how complex the dungeon is, keep in mind that they did take hundreds of years working on this castle. And guards don't much like getting killed in breakouts.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

So...I don't think he'll be breaking out.

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

Wait, how long had the Toa Council been on Yheyn? I keep thinking it hasn't been that long, for some reason.
-
:burnmad:
Gremost was the first person from the Council on Yheyn, and he was alone for about two thousand years. They've been around at least.... ooh...Around 13,000 years. By the 10,000 years mark, it would have been only a dozen or so members. That would make your character one of the first Toa to be a Council member on Yheyn, which would explain the quite high rank. Not quite as old and experienced as Sorlan - or as mellow, if she's still looking to adventure - but still higher up. Most of the other Toa from that time are Turaga by now, though, having found their destiny and fulfilled it. Guess your character still needs to to so, hmm?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Most of the other Toa from that time are Turaga by now, though, having found their destiny and fulfilled it. Guess your character still needs to to so, hmm?
Edit: Yup. If all goes well, one of the following two things will happen by the end of the RPG: Kitala becomes a Turaga, or The Torrent succeeds at their plan for world domination. Maybe neither. It all hinges on the Legion Scepter.Alright then, no changes are necessary, I believe.
-
:burnmad: Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

@ Turtleman; I will be. I'm going to be gone for most of the day, so use it to plan your escape right. If you're desperate to try something, though, then Grochi can handle it. And he's a lot less merciful than I am, so that won't end well.@ Grochi; Don't kill him, Grochi. And Cotan wouldn't have a higher rank in the Council than anybody else just because of his job. Morvalk and Elain are both high ranking officers in the Southern Alliance, but their position in the Toa Council isn't that high (they're both very well trained and powerful, though; there's also some dissonance, with Elain having the more important job and higher rank in the Alliance and Council, while Morvalk is the more feared and perhaps more powerful - a guy whose appearance was based on Garland from Final Fantasy is bound to be one scary dude).@ Burnmad; The McGuffin decides the fate of the world, Burnmad. The McGuffin decides the fate of the world.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

What? No killing?...Okay...And true, though I also mentioned that the person he was trained under was relatively high up before Cotan took his place, and as well, I can't really see many of the lower-ranking Toa being as wealthy as Cotan is supposed to be.Small cottage on the outskirts of Sakrinil or not. : P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

@ Grochi; Vamden is one of the richest Toa in the Alliance. Sorlan could still magnetically grapple him and throw him halfway across the city in a fight, and if Vamdens skills were applied to the Council, he would still be a rank or two lower.Or, at least, that's what they want you to think.Also, @ Turtleman, the guards aren't going to give you the heimlich maneuver. And they can tell if somebody is faking choking. They're not stupid. He also holds his knife so he can't have it taken from him. It's not that easy.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Can I get out for good behavior?

Can I get out for good behavior?
Not before the RPG is over. Not after trying to break out.The best you can hope is that the Torrent gets the Legion Scepter and tries for world domination.Of note, the Torrent should try to kidnap a Sage for information and then find their way to NIbar. Then the Torrent, Quorvex Crew, and numerous Rebellion NPCs can all engage in a massive, epic three-way battle in Overlook Courthouse.Just saying.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Word of advice. This isn't your schoolwork or Microsoft Word. You don't need to change the font size to 12. You can just leave it as the default 14 so that we can can read it. Nobody likes to strain their eyes by looking at small text or yellow text. Best keep both in mind.
When you mention that, I would like to point out that Microsoft Word and BZP's posting system (showcasing small knowledge of jargon there) don't like to play with each other. For whatever reason, the text will drastically change when pasting something from Word to BZP and vice-versa. So instead of this:
TextTextText
From Word you get this:
TextTextText
This is why you'll see some odd font and size choices from myself and possibly some other members as we're trying to find an acceptable combination as BZP doesn't exactly tell you what the defaults are. On a related note Lev; if you're straining your eyes to read size 12 font, you have a serious problem and should really have your eyes checked. :P---Anyway, the list of characters for Quorvex's group appears to be: Quorvex (me), Krash (Zakaro), Tanika (Taka), Yasoth (Darkon), Dralack (Emissary), Cadrhon (Smooth Jazz), and possibly Kitala (Burnmad), and Lalar (Constructman). Eight in total... I think thats enough. At this rate we could actually register a faction with a few more characters, although I don't there will be enough time for that.

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

No! Tafu! Wait!If you guys really do want an actual "Dragon" character, just ask me.I can't believe how blatant I'm making this, and you people still don't get it. I mean, really. I would've thought you'd've figured this out, what with how much Lev and I have typed about it.

profiles i guess

Name: VientoGender and Species: Male Le-MatoranPowers: NoneEquipment: Spear, powerless RuruAppearance: He is mostly Mata green with some Metru greenFaction: Yheyn Traders GuildPersonality: He's smart and always thinking of business plans for NieveBiography: He was trader of rare and exotic pet rahi. One day Nieve came to his shop looking for some rahi for his shop. They spent hours haggling on prices, until Nieve finally gave in to Viento's prices. Nieve decided that He would be a value business partner so he hired him. He now is in charge of prices and is the assistant manager/ only other employee.

I don't think it's exactly the best idea to use the word "Dragon" while everyone is talking about a group called the "Dragon".And yes, I know what you are talking about.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

So, where is Toa Song? I don't believe I've seen an IC for that character for a while.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

Grochi: Alright, are we talking your original dragon character or are you going to make a new one within a very short time-frame? I need to point out that it will be very hard for Qurovex to trust something thats fully capable of swallowing him whole.Evex: Krayzikk is (or was, for all I know at this point) at camp, and he will probably return sometime next week. In thory at least.

"Don't Panic."

Grochi: Alright, are we talking your original dragon character or are you going to make a new one within a very short time-frame? I need to point out that it will be very hard for Qurovex to trust something thats fully capable of swallowing him whole.Evex: Krayzikk is (or was, for all I know at this point) at camp, and he will probably return sometime next week. In thory at least.
No no noKrayzikk is here nowAnd you aren't thinking about it right"Dragon"

profiles i guess

In regards to Krayzikk: sorry. I knew he would be returning soon and if it wasn't today, then it would have to be next week.And Grochi, I generally find it easier to understand someone when they use coherent sentences. Obviously I'm not understanding whatever code, message, or joke you're trying to tell me. So what are you talking about?

"Don't Panic."

You know, the fact I know what Grochi is doing would make me bust my lungs from laughing. If I had lungs.@ Tafu; I have absolutely no problem reading Times New Roman Font 12 on paper or on MSW, but on BZP it's much smaller. This is how small it is on this website. It looks like Font 10. And for the record, I do have visual problems. And hearing problems. It's called 'selective hearing'. Only that has nothing to do with medical history, it's just me being rude.@ Burnmad; Ooh. I like your thinking.@ Turtleman; Eh. I don't get the logic in hiring the obviously better businessman as your assistant manager and not having it end up getting you as the assistant, but [approved].-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Today's Lesson - Personality. Our victim will be Burnmad and his character Artorre.What did Artorre do in the recent scenario? Let them fight it out and choose the stronger side to be the ones he aligned himself with for his own ulterior motives, letting the group who had somewhat depended on him siding with them suffer avoidable casualties.

Personality: Artorre is a kind, caring person, although is very dedicated to keeping the peace by any means necessary. Besides that, he's very adventurous, and enjoys discovering things.
Well, so far Salvinn has been asking the most questions. Artorre has showed a limited desire to learn about the culture of the island, other than the laws so he doesn't get in trouble. He hasn't attempted to urge them onto the city so he can discover a new place, so not that adventurous. Just when it suits him, maybe? Kind and caring, but he was willing to let people fight in a potentially lethal battle without attempting to give any aid. He made no attempt to keep the peace, when he could have easily used fire powers to send the enemy group away the moment the fight started and make sure nobody suffered losses.Dark Side Points Gained.~~~~I'm not going to pick on anyone over it. Sometimes you know what a character behaves like, but you might want to change things later as you reshape their behavior. Some characters have a few traits very contradictory to their alignment. But just remember that you do need to remember what their personality is and try to stay true t it no matter what.If your character is, for example, supposed to be incredibly brave and reckless and you run away from every fight you see... no. If they're a coward, they shouldn't be out stalking the streets of Sakrinil looking for somebody to murder. If they're a cold and intellectual strategist who dislikes having to fight, they shouldn't be charging into battle, they should be staying to the back giving orders and keeping themselves out of the fray if possible.Of course, nobody is perfect. I'm guilty of breaking character a few times to save their necks, especially with ones that had poorly developed personalities to begin with. Just want to clear that up so nobody makes accusations, because I beat you to it.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Maybe they're duelists and diplomats who like to run circles around your characters in speech and in practice.Cotan hasn't *quite* done so in the first, but check my last post and you'll realize that dueling at him won't be a good idea for anybody, especially not drunk primes.

profiles i guess

Krayzikk what are you doing in Takea Tankards get out of here we don't want you vomiting on the floor you drunk.Looks like he's back, or at least lurking. Or he's a highly advanced AdBot.@ Grochi; A sword fight between Cotan (fencing) and Levacius (???) might prove an interesting one to witness.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Aaaand now it's getting to late for me to make a post. I need some sleep. And I will be unable to post all of tomorrow, seeing as I will be at a friend's house for most of the afternoon and into the late night. Sorry if this holds anyone up. I might try tomorrow morning but there is no guarantee there.And despite the fact that I seem to never be able to post in this RPG, I keep getting more character ideas. :P

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------