Waves Of The South

IC: Revax"Oh, nothing really." he said, annoyed that the money pouch had been moved from his reach. "Who are you aligned with?" he asked.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Raknar (Azure Thunder)"What happened in there was my fault," he said quietly, all traces of his Southern swagger gone. "I didn't...you were hurting and I..."The normally-eloquent Skakdi seemed to have trouble forcing out the right words.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: SongSong turned around, and spoke more forcefully than she had in quite a while. "No. What happened there was not your fault. Some of your mannerisms.... Unfortunately remind me of someone and something from my past. Not so good things."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: AlfonAll right, so where was I? Oh yeah, looking for my stuff and nearly dying a couple of times. After several seconds which seemed like an eternity in my state of panic, I began dreading the thought that possibly my gear either had been stolen or blown to bits in the attack. Turns out that lady luck smiled down on me as I found it in a partially wrecked storage room, piled in with other junk. Quick as I was, I snagged my trusty Volitak and other belongings, relishing the feel of a Kanohi on my face but only for so long. Silly as I am, I actually took a moment to look around for anything interesting but when my senses kicked in, I felt that I should dip. Cannon ball blasted right through the wall when I left too.Good choice, Alfon. You get to live longer to do something even more stupid.So from the looks of it, this ship's not putting much of a fight and is going to sink fast, not exactly a place I want to be. Scampering my way through the halls and pushing past pirates, punched a few actually, I eventually made my way on deck and boy oh boy, it felt as if I had walked into a party filled with Zyglak. You can assume how terrifying that would be. In short, this place was a wreck and individuals who had lost heart jumped overboard while others attempted to keep the ship running in vain. Staying mindful that I might die imminently, I surveyed the area for any land or possible method of escape which didn't involve swimming for miles. C'mon, I don't do marathons...actually, I do now.

IC: SongSong's face hardened. "Raknar Seprillan, you are staying on this ship. I will put you in a cage if I have to." She sighed. "I have to face this eventually. I already conquered a fear of my own species, I can work through this." Hopefully.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Raknar (Azure Thunder)"Does that qualify as kidnapping?" he said, putting his thumbs in his pockets and laughing slightly. "I mean, since we're out on open waters, it doesn't, but once we dock..."A ray of sunlight caught Tragedy on his thigh and beamed into his eye, and he groaned."Is it morning already?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Raknar (Azure Thunder)Raknar was quiet for a second before planting a quick kiss between Song's shoulder and neck. He started to move back to his cabin and stopped at the door, turning around."You can keep the jacket until it warms up," he called back before entering.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Evex : Azure Thunder"Awaiting mark!" Evex shouted in response, hand over the pin that, when pulled out, would release the chain and allow the anchor to fall.OCC: Probably not the best time to say I have absolutely no knowledge about ships.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

IC: Keran | Sakrinil | Toa Council ChambersThe Toa of Air strode into the dining hall completely refreshed and ready for a new day. Others - even his fellow Le-Matoran - often questioned just how he could have that much energy in the mornings, even if he only got a few hours' sleep. To him it was a matter of perspective. If you woke up every day expecting it to be the same as yesterday, or dreading what it would hold, then you'd slouch and slump and put things off. He was an optimist. He just felt better about the day.None of which seemed to help his fellow Toa, some of whom seemed even worse about their mornings then the folks back home. Ah, well. They'd be fine after breakfast.^^H-D^^

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

IC(Amordis)[sakrinil]: Amordis sighed. He would have to answer the matoran truthfully, if he wanted him out of his hair. "Try Castle Sakrinil. It's the big castle in the middle of the city. Only a blind zyglak could miss it."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

OOC: Are you two kidding me?IC-Cotan:"Ah, Zenonia, Kiarak, you're back," Cotan said brightly. "I take it you two don't want to rip each other's throats out now?" He smiled, and gestured to Xerxes."He told me about what happened last night. He's been spying on you for a while."OOC: Lololol trollface.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC(Amordis)[sakrinil]: Amordis sighed. He would have to answer the matoran truthfully, if he wanted him out of his hair. "Try Castle Sakrinil. It's the big castle in the middle of the city. Only a blind zyglak could miss it."
IC: (Sakrinil) -"Hmm, well then, friend, I suppose I will take your advice," Kaladin said, tipping his head slightly at the Toa. "Goodbye."The sun had fully risen and the day had truly begun as Kaladin briskly walked towards the center of the city, where the populous was less sketchy seeming and the streets, if no less dirty, were at least fairly even. The variety of beings passing by the Ga-Matoran as he walked was no less then what frequented the towns less prosperous sections, Which surprised Kaladin. He has used to interacting with Matoran or, rarely, a Toa of visitor from elsewhere. The novelty of being so close to members of more species then he could name would take a while to wear off, he reasoned.OOC: Open for interaction. Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: Evex : Azure Thunder"Marking!" Evex pulled the pin, and the anchor fell into the sea with a crashing splash.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

IC: Nivigate:Nivigate could could see the city as the ship he was on neared the harbour. This was a sailing town his crabs from the north would be of little use here, he would probably sell them and try to get a boat, but the money he would get for the crabs would not be enough for a cargo ship, no he may need someone or someone(s) to buy the ship with him, well its not like he could sail a large cargo vessel by himself anyways.Now the ship was docking, Nivigate got off and helped to unload his supplies.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC(Wisp)[sakrinil]: A voice spoke up from behind Stronin. " 'Ae, that it is. He nani kūlanakauhale, no. Wouldn't you say so?" Stronin could feel there was something behind him. Something big, and probably crazy.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC (Stalva)"I know a few. But the only one near us is on Effrah. Word of mouth mostly, one of the Toa I was smuggling told me of her. She might not even be there." Stalva shrugged before returning to the cabinet. "We've only got...warm water. Sorry."

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Artorre: S.S. Dream Come True:Artorre burst out of his room mere seconds after the first rays of sunlight shone through his window, waking him up. He ran to his place at the wheel and waited for the other crew members.OOC: Oh dear, now we're going to need someone to make that rogue on Effrah a character. =PIC: Sollin: Stalva's Factory:Sollin shrugged. "I guess I'm headed to Effrah then!" He said, taking a glass of water and drinking it in one sip. "You know any trustworthy people I could have as crew members?"OOC: Come on everyone, Sollin needs some people to join him in his mission to abolish the Council and Order.

IC: Kiarak"So?" Kiarak said, sitting down.
OOC: Are you two kidding me?IC-Cotan:"Ah, Zenonia, Kiarak, you're back," Cotan said brightly. "I take it you two don't want to rip each other's throats out now?" He smiled, and gestured to Xerxes."He told me about what happened last night. He's been spying on you for a while."OOC: Lololol trollface.
OOC: Kidding you about what?IC: Xerxes, Cafe"W-what?" Xerxes sputtered, confused. "I said nothing of the sort, and indeed know nothing of the sort as well." He said, clearly offended. Zenonia smiled coldly at Cotan. "Oh, is that so? Then tell me what happened."
IC: Revax"Oh, nothing really." he said, annoyed that the money pouch had been moved from his reach. "Who are you aligned with?" he asked.
IC: Yasoth"Toa Council. You?" Yasoth lied, thinking it would fit her current form.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC-Cotan:"I don't know. Something about this Kiarak guy peeking at you or whatever, I didn't pay too much attention," Cotan said, bringing up the first thing that came to mind, and keeping a rather straight face.Somebody might just notice the corners of his mouth creeping up into a smile as he took a sip of brandy, though.

profiles i guess

IC: ZenoniaZenonia's cold smile went from Cotan to Xerxes. "And how did you know this?" Zenonia asked, confirming Cotan's lucky guess. Xerxes sputtered. "I, he, uh, well," He said, waving his hands around, trying to prove a point he couldn't make in words. "I didn't!" He finally managed to say, his voice indignant.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: TanikaTanika, seeing that the toa was busy, turned away and kept searching for someone to tell where he wasOOC: Still open for interaction

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC-Cotan:At this, Cotan broke down laughing, setting his glass down."You...you mean...to tell me...that I was right?" He asked, trying to catch his breath."Oh, this is gold...Gold, I say..." That said, he broke down into laughing once more.

profiles i guess

IC: Salvinn (Before Time Skip)After Zenonia and Kiarak had disappeared from view, Salvinn walked over to the thief who had intruded. Thanks to the thief Kiarak and Zenonia had managed to work out their differences, well and thanks to him as well. He held out a hand to the thief, and helped him up. "Thanks for the help mate, here's some money to make up for that hand. There should be a few doctors available who can patch that up for you." Without waiting for a response from the confused thief, Salvinn walked off, munching on his food as he did so. It was time to leave, already he had remained in this city far longer than he had planned, as a drifter, moving was what he did, it what came naturally, staying here, well it just didn't work for him.

(After Time Skip)

After a few hours of searching the docks, Salvinn finally came upon a decent ship, one that he felt could easily book passage up to, well anywhere. After all, was that not the point of a drifter, to flow with the waves of chance and time, from one place to another, all else was irrelevant. He was a like a leaf on the wind, roaming from one place to another, and every now and then making a small impact on the lives of others, brushing against them, as he floated from destination to destination. And there I go again, look at me, always drifting into tangents of little or no meaning, I really am a bloody fool. Well, time to see if this SS Dream Come True, who names a ship that anyway, has room for another fool. Stepping onboard the ship, he looked around for signs of a captain.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Yasoth"Toa Council. You?" Yasoth lied, thinking it would fit her current form.
"Toa concil, Hm? I'm with the Vermillion Dragon." he answered, knowing he could contain the Toa if she tried to report him.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Artorre: S.S. Dream Come True:Artorre walked over and shook Salvinn's hand."I'm Artorre. You caught us in the nick of time, we were just about to set off," He said as the crew began ascending from below deck. "We'd be glad to have you along, as long as your destination is anywhere south of here."