Albino Zamor Sphere

That's pretty awesome! I can honestly say that I have never seen that before. I used to pretend I had zamor spheres in awesome colors when I had this marble racing kit that used colorful plastic spheres. They were the same size exactly, it's just that they were in different colors (some of which aren't even in LEGO's color palette) and were lighter in weight (which made them great to fire!). I think that I even had one in chrome! :D

Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Wish I had Zamors like that. All I have are some Reds, Oranges, Yellows, Limes, Greens, and Blues, as well as two? marbled ones from HF. Rivin

I've got a box full of zamor spheres. :P Most of mine are the translucent and marbled ones though. I wish I had the NXT so I could have all of those cool colors. I only have some of the solid colored ones that I got in Hero Factory.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Do you know what set it came from? If not, do you know what year it might be from?

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

Do you know what set it came from? If not, do you know what year it might be from?

It came from the (Ninjago) Lightning Dragon, so 2011. As usual, two were included, but only one was solid-colored. It looks like the Zamors from the Zamor Pack or from the Fire Villains, but blue. The swirls are fainter, but visible.

Neat catch.

:P I like it a lot.I would guess it's one of those that's supposed to be green, but a little too much clear got into the mold. That is essentially how they made the "transparent-sand-green" Zamor spheres, with clear and trans-neon-green.I've never seen one before, but if the person you got it from didn't even know it was special, I'd guess there's just one or two more floating around out there in the hands of people who don't really realize it's special. It was probably originally obtained from a set, if it is just an inordinately pale "green" one.

~

:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

I admit it. I clicked on this seeing the word 'albino'. It doesn't have red/pink eyes, though. :| Go figure. I've never seen something like that before. It may be like those marbles but just put on show, or it might be a misprint.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

Man. And the most I have is a gunmetal zamor. totes newbie :(

Edited by GeluNumber1

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

It would work great as a crystal ball. It could also be great if you made some huge clam MOC, and this could be a pearl. Did you buy it from the site?

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

That's very interesting. Any idea what set he may have gotten that Zamor in? I'm a collectibles geek and I've never seen a Zamor like that one before... - :t: :l: :h:

I haven't asked him what set he got it in, I should probably do that. I would guess 2006, but that's just a guess.

It would work great as a crystal ball. It could also be great if you made some huge clam MOC, and this could be a pearl. Did you buy it from the site?

Yeah, I thought of it being a pearl, crystal ball could be good, there are quite a few possible uses for this in MOCs. I did buy it from the site.

Please tell me a white/trans-white Moc is in the mix?

I do really have to make an MOC with this. but not necessarily white/trans. My bro gave me the idea of using it as a dead/blind eye, which could be great. :)

Nice! How much did you get it for?

76 cents. :P

Wow, looks very rare. When did LEGO create these? For a contest?

They seem to have made it by accident, they forgot to put color in the mold.

Nice find! Have you found a set or MOC to use it? I have a super-light green sphere, but I don't know if it's rare.

Not yet, but I'll most likely use it n an MOC at some point. :) I think that would be slightly rare. I seem to remember hearing that the lighter a Zamor was the rarer it was. - 55555

I do really have to make an MOC with this. but not necessarily white/trans. My bro gave me the idea of using it as a dead/blind eye, which could be great. :) - 55555
Please do that, that sounds awesome!
jlovfkk.jpg

I do really have to make an MOC with this. but not necessarily white/trans. My bro gave me the idea of using it as a dead/blind eye, which could be great. :) - 55555
Hey, a little touch of Sharpie could make it a healthy eye. ;) :P Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

Please do that, that sounds awesome!
I plan to.

Hey, a little touch of Sharpie could make it a healthy eye. ;) :P
:spank: - 55555

Awesome part, fi-fi-fi-fi-five. I echo the above sentiment on how it would be great as an eye. I have to wonder if it's actually a prototype that somehow got ... leaked out or something, since the Flickr page said it's in a color that was not intended to be produced. (Even if it's a misprint, it's an awesome one!) Looking forward to seeing exactly how you use it. :)

Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

That's a real beaut! I have a similar one, albeit from a zamor pack. Mine is opaque though.

Edited by FlutterTree

GT: Voyagerin

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong, is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong,

it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."