Best Bionicle Pair

We all love a bit of bromance in Bionicle. But what is your favorite? Mine has to be Matau and Vakama. I love the witty remarks Matau comes out with and how angry Vakama gets. But then Matau practically saves him from the Hordika venom. Great twosome if you ask me. What your favorite?

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Onua always pulling Lewa out of the fire made them bros in my mind, although now that I think back on it I'm not sure how much the pair of them interacted outside of the infected mask/krana incidents. But hey, I think it's alright to stretch canon a bit for the sake of such a fun friendship.And then of course there's the more solidified bromance of Pohatu and Kopaka, because even Kopaka couldn't be a total stick in the mud to everyone 24/7.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

I think that Kopaka and Pohatu is the best, considering the reason they like each other is because they're so different. Even Kopaka can't resist Pohatu's loud and social attitude! They also work well together, especially shown in Shadows in the Sky.

I agree with the Kopaka/Pohatu pairing. Two completely different personalities, and yet they make the perfect team.I'd also like to offer up the idea of Vultraz and Mazeka. Villain and hero, but somehow I don't think either would have been complete without the other.signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Kopaka and Pohatu.i read somewhere that Pohatu seemed to have died, and even tho everyone got all depressed, Kopaka was the only one in tears.gotta find which book thats from.
Look in the [mention removed]. That's where I remember reading it. I'm sure it will tell you the book Edited by bonesiii
Sorry, but that site cannot be mentioned here as it has blogs and links to other forums. -bones

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Lewa and Onua (what with Onua always saving Lewa and such) and the interesting relationship between Pohatu and Kopaka that became evident in the very first comic. They fit together quite well. ^^

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

• 4 weeks later...

Jaller and Takua/Takanuva. The grim, strait-laced captain of the guard and the easy-going, free spirited Takua worked very well together, back in the days of MoL.:akaku: X-Ray :akaku:

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."
- Ecclesiastes 4:12

Kopaka and Pohatu, of course, because if you don't like their banter you have no soal. Takua and Jaller, because Takua's allergic to work and Jaller [acronym=Platonically, I know the relationship canon. :P]loves[/acronym] him anyway. Hahli and Jaller because... okay I don't know she put a flower in his mask once and I have loved those two together since. Macku and Kotu as kickbutt Hands of Nokama... I could probably list a few more. Ooh! Lewa and Onua, of coooooourse, how did I forget that one.... Matau and that Kikanalo that licked him. No, okay I'm joking. Ish.

I write stories, on occasion. Finishing them... yeah, uh. That's another thing entirely.

Avatar made with the Rayg Kit 2.5, and featuring Lilak, Toa of Lightning.

She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is. :D

Lhikan and Nidhiki of course! The way Lhikan tries to shame him and the way Nidhiki aims straight for his head really says a lot about their relationship with one another. <3Though, I'd have to go with Onua and Lewa. Rereading the early books Onua was really the only one who put complete trust in Lewa (by standing still when he was infected; giving Lewa the opportunity to chop him into bits and then coming out alive. Onua and Lewa should be the best of bros in the story. Yet another reason I have to create my own fanciful non-canon canon. It's basically Karzahni in the entire MU except for Karzahni which is normal).

Edited by Tekulo: Toa of the Breeze

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

I'm pretty sure they can't. An early contradiction of canon perhaps, or artistic license, or maybe he wasn't literally crying.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

Kopaka and Pohatu.i read somewhere that Pohatu seemed to have died, and even tho everyone got all depressed, Kopaka was the only one in tears.gotta find which book thats from.
Wait. MU inhabitants can cry? Like, literally tears?
They are slightly organic, so maybe. i am sure they could cry with out tears though

Kopaka and Pohatu, of course, because if you don't like their banter you have no soal. Takua and Jaller, because Takua's allergic to work and Jaller [acronym=Platonically, I know the relationship canon. :P]loves[/acronym] him anyway. Hahli and Jaller because... okay I don't know she put a flower in his mask once and I have loved those two together since. Macku and Kotu as kickbutt Hands of Nokama... I could probably list a few more. Ooh! Lewa and Onua, of coooooourse, how did I forget that one.... Matau and that Kikanalo that licked him. No, okay I'm joking. Ish.
Flower? When did she do that?

Flower? When did she do that?
One of the Bohrok Online Animations. After the Storm, that one. Then Jaller decided to stay a bit longer.

I write stories, on occasion. Finishing them... yeah, uh. That's another thing entirely.

Avatar made with the Rayg Kit 2.5, and featuring Lilak, Toa of Lightning.

She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is. :D