Day Run: The Garden

Parugi

IC / West District / Riding in Unpredictable: Swerv rechecked the radio waves. The KNPD grunts seemed to be agitated about something. Perhaps they would find out when they reached the KNPD HQ. Shrugging, Swerv kept the Unpredictable kept rolling along.IC / North District / Entering Neshtik’s Shop: Brother dropped a bag of old coins on the counter, startling the Ko-Matoran who didn’t see him come in. She quickly asked, “How may I assist you?” “Ten miniature camouflage buttons. As in they have the power to camouflage what they are put on,” Brother said, slightly annoyed that he knew he had to explain them, otherwise he would just receive ten buttons that had a camo pattern. The Matoran nodded, “Yes, we have those in stock. I see you came well prepared for their price.” She stood up and said, “Just let me go grab them.” Nodding under his cloak, Brother only had to wait for a few moments before the Matoran came back and handed him a box. He opened it to check that the contents where there and working. He took a button and placed it on his chest. He depressed it and after a tingling sensation in his “bones”, he vanished from view. It wasn’t invisibility, but it would work. Taking back his change, Brother put the button away and walked out. Now the next step was going to be hard. He had only heard of the protosteel eating juice as a rumor. Strange enough, it had to be stored in stone jars, obviously because it would destroy protodermis jars. He needed to hack into the inventory of several research facilities to find it. But he didn’t have the skill for that. And a manual search would take too long. Not to mention he could easily miss it. And then there was Lyxek’s Kakama to take into consideration. Perhaps Brother needed to find a helmet with a HUD that would help increase his reflexes. No, he had enough confidence in his abilities to take out Lyxek even if the silence generators didn’t work. But they would, and if he could find the juice to take out Lyxek’s guitar, then the Toa might be defenseless except for reinforcements. Obviously Brother would plan for the worse, but this seemed to be going well so far.IC / Day Run / Heading East: Waiter dropped off the airship at the Garage. He tried to recall where the closest, local garage was in the West District, and couldn’t quite remember. It hadn’t been high on his list before. Plus he only had the money he had picked up for doing various jobs for the legitimate research facilities. It would be enough, but he didn’t have enough for repairs if his vehicle was attacked. He could always patch things up himself, but it was normally better to let the professionals handle it if you didn’t have a mask of regeneration.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

IC: Djoser, South District:"Ah. Well, I'm not quite familiar with Team Zero, but I may indeed know this Vertak." Djoser replied, glancing over to where Kayzata had been.Good. Escape to the Ring anytime now. "Any other details that might set this Vertak apart?" he questioned.-ibrow

OOC: =P-==IC: Zaydan//South District==-Zaydan frowned, and sighed."Well now what do I do?" Zaydan asked, not even realizing at first that Djoser had 'accidentally' messed up. For all Zaydan knew, some other island could've also had a Team Zero, and a Vertak.OOC: *Whistles innocently* Just realized that. =P

IC - Kerid - The Vault: "Not surprising; they're extremely expensive, and working ones are even rarer," Kerid said, moving to the side. She placed a hand on the wall, causing more lights to spiderweb across it. A moment later, the room lit up.If Eryn had a jaw to drop, her jaw would have dropped.They were in a very large room; not as tall as the arena, but still impressive, stretching out an impressive distance. Holding cells of various kinds were scattered all throughout it, large, square platforms on the ground with similar ones above them. Several machines were placed on the floor ones, protected by energy fields that composed the walls of the cubes. Kerid began walking through the many rows."And this is why you haven't seen this before," she said. "This is where we keep our more... dangerous devices. The Power Siphon, used by Jaeda last year on Ruaki." She gestured to a square machine, black colored saved for a silver antenna that stretched out of its top."The All-Seeing Eye, a device capable of giving someone with a strong enough will the ability to see the entirety of the island its on." This was a large, circular machine. It possessed a door through which a being could enter it."And the Amplifier, which, as the name suggests, can amplify an individual's powers to extreme levels." This was merely a pedestal, set in the very center of its cube. She walked past all of these, coming to an empty cube. Moving to its control node, she pressed a button, prompting a mechanical hand to rise out of it. "Put the Nox inside. After that we can lock it up and not worry about it again, at least for a while."IC - Sanshou - Alleyway: Sanshou raised an eyebrow at Alan, and then looked at Kairan. "Why wouldn't I help fight that?" she asked, moving to the wall. She drew a knife. "Come on; it'll be safer if we continue this discussion at the tower."Crouching down, she jumped, grabbing onto the edge of the building and climbing onto the roof.IC - Rhindon - Kia Island: Rhindon mentally nodded. "That way," he said, turning to point in the direction of the other group. "I'd prefer not to teleport to them; there's no telling how they would react to a sword and Matoran appearing form nowhere."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

-==IC: Kairan//Alleyway==-Kairan nodded, as he followed Sanshou quickly, though obviously not as fast as the Artanian."I agree about discussing this elsewhere." Kairan said, as he wasn't sure if anyone else was around right then. Always a good idea to not risk things like that kind of information.

IC: Hexxon: West District:Hexxon and Anar flew over the West District of city. They headed for City's center, where the KNPD was. By flight, it wouldn't be too much longer until they reached the base.IC: Kaytana: Day Run: Kaytana's speeder rocketed out of the Garage as she steered it. Unlike Hexxon, the Skakdi would have to travel farther from here to her HQ. It would take some long driving to get to, so she made her way as fast as she could to the Ring base.

IC: Vertak, Kia Island:Vertak sighed. "I guess you're right." he chuckled, thinking about it. "Wouldn't have been the smartest idea in the book."He pulled his shield into a position where it would be easier to defend against an attack and then set of, lightening his personal gravity so that he could "bounce" across the island faster. Hopefully they'd reach this group within moments.IC: Djoser, South District:Djoser had one last mental chuckle before deciding that he'd had enough fun."Actually, I was just messing with you." he grinned. "Yes, I know Vertak. I'm a... friend of his, from a while back. Before he came to this island. The name is Djoser. Yours?"-ibrow

Eryn/Day Run Garage, The Vault, With KeridIC:

"Wow, Mistress, you obtained all of this? Good job smugling it past the Brotherhood... Ah, yes, the Nox... Here it is. Just place it in the center?" responded Eryn, the mask now in her hands half a bio from the floor of the center of the cell.

Alan/The City, En Route to Tyis Island with Kairan and SanshouIC:

"Sounds suitable. However, I need to meet Zanth sometime within the near future... Well, he said afternoon, so anytime before the match would be fine, I'm sure. So yes... to Tyis," Alan said, using his wings to provide just enough lift so he could follow the other two. He couldn't risk using their full power, as his span was rather large and would be a signal just yelling, "Hey! Over here! Take me to the Director!"

Khadbaen/Jial IslandIC:

Ah, how Khad loved the speed of Agro. She had gotten him to the island at lightning-fast pace, leaving him waiting for the Dark Hunters. He was at a relatively high spot so as to see them and be able to meet them instead of wasting time forcing them to circle the island. So now he waited, shining his pistols with a rag.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

OOC: Another update.I need one more Dark Hunter, and I want to get the DH mission officially started tomorrow. So, to whoever wants to, if you want to get a potential second DH in on the mission, send another profile to me. Assuming those who haven't already do not send me a submission, I'll choose from the selection from those who already did and decide who to use.[/end announcement]IC - Kerid - The Vault: "Let's just say that after having to dispose of undead contestants, you get good at smuggling," Kerid said. "Anyway, yeah; place it on that pedestal over there." She nodded at the thing that had risen from the center of the square.IC - Rhindon/Tarius and co. - Kia Island: As they moved, Rhindon kept his sensors spread out, in case something happened that they would need to react to.Back at the tunnel, Tarius nodded at Slate and Chyff. The cave was slowly clearing out; soon enough they could move downward.IC - Sanshou - Rooftops: Sanshou led Alan and Kairan across the rooftops, keeping an eye on the streets below as they moved. Once or twice she noted another Tyis member, heading in the direction of the tower as they were, though most of them were forced to divert their course when a few KNPD members blocked the path ahead.Sanshou's eyes widened as she realized something. If Lurinost popped up -- which she inevitably would, given the circumstances -- then they were going to be in trouble.We'll just have to hope that she doesn't....IC - Dark Hunters - Approaching Jial Island: The ships were very near at this point, within Khad's view, though obviously not that close to docking. What was obvious was that there was no room for the Rahi on them, unfortunately; Khad would have to do his job alone.Or so he most likely thought, for the time being...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Eryn/Day Run Garage, The Vault, With KeridIC:

Nodding, Eryn placed the Kanohi, turned, and left the cell. "So, are there any other security measures for what is in here?"

Alan/Rooftops, En Route to Tyis Island with Kairan and SanshouIC:

Alan followed, keeping his eyes, ears, and sense of touch open to input. This seemed to be going smoothly. Very smoothly, in fact. Too smoothly, to be precise... He hoped beyond hope that someone like Lurinost wasn't about to appear. That would be a very large setback, if they all survived.

Khadbaen/Jial IslandIC:

"Wehll, seeh youh lahtehr, gihrl," Khad said to Agro, giving her a pat on the neck. He then strolled to the shore to where the Hunters would arrive, ready to take him on board. "Heh, ah cahn't behliehve ah'm doihn' thihs fohr suhch ah lohw pahy..."

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

-==IC: Kairan//Following Sanshou==-Kairan followed Sanshou across the rooftops, as he kept a grip on the handle of his sword, ready for if any of the officers noticed them and tried anything. Unlike the other two, he was ready for if one of the greater officers arrived to attempt to deal with them, and aside from carrying Dodera's body, thought that they could probably deal with whoever showed up, especially combined.-==IC: Zaydan//South District==-"I need to meet up with him, because he's been on Team Zero for a while." Zaydan said with a slight shrug. He had paid attention to the instructions, but didn't recall much past 'find Vertak and ask him something'. So, even if he actually did trust Djoser, or even an outsider period, with any information, he probably wouldn't have told him anyway, for multiple reasons.

IC: Vertak, Kia Island:Soon enough, Vertak saw the group.Offensive, defensive, or friendly? He thought to himself. I think I'll try friendly."HEY!" he bellowed, hoping to get their attention. "Mind if I join you?!"Okay... not my best friendly job. Could've had better wording. I'll have to practice in front of a mirror later.IC: Djoser, South District:"I see." Djoser nodded, before glancing to Kiyara Labs. "Well, he was in there, but since his friends have disappeared after he told them to watch me, I'm assuming he's ditched."He patted the Tumbler. "Thankfully, this thing can tell me where to go." he continued. "Might be able to contact Vertak as well. Shall I try?"-ibrow

IC: Djoser, South District:"I'd tell you to contact him," Djoser gestured to the Team Crest on Zaydan's chest, "But I'm not sure if he's even met you yet, so he might be suspicous. Hold on, I'll check."He climbed into the Tumbler."AI Djoser, open up a communication link to Vertak, please." he said."Doing so." the AI replied. "Whom should I mention?""Djoser and Zaydan." Djoser responded.-ibrow

-==IC: Zaydan//South District==-Zaydan nodded, as that was a second reason why he wasn't using the Team Crest to communicate with Vertak. He waited, as he simply looked around the area, intrigued.

IC - Kerid - The Vault: As soon as Eryn had cleared the cell, energy walls appeared, completing the cube. Kerid entered a few more commands into the control console, and then began to lead Eryn out of the Vault."A few," she said. "It essentially boils down to the fact that the vault can't be accessed or even broken into with mine or Ehjoras's help due to the Higher Alloy. And if the rest of the defenses fail? The interior will self destruct."As they exited, Kerid closed the nanowall. It and the lines on the wall began to disappear, until it seemed like there had never been a door to begin with."Now, what did you want to talk about?"IC - Tarius and co. - Kia Island: Tarius raised an eyebrow at the Matoran that seemed to appear. He looked at Darian. "How much longer?"The Vortixx stopped his digging. "I can't say for sure," he said. "Another twenty or so minutes, tops."Tarius nodded. Pulling his cloak closer to his body, he turned to Vertak and began approaching the Matoran."And who might you be?" he called, his mask activated and aiming to detect any other beings who might be in the area. Seeing that this was not an ambush, he crossed his arms, waiting for the Matoran to get closer.OOC: Still be needin' that last Hunter... I'll give it another hour or two.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: *is impatient* XD

Eryn/Day Run Garage, With KeridIC:

"So even if someone were to drill to there or use intangibility, it would all blow to karzahni. Convenient... oh, uh, well, first thing, can you add the newest security measures to my body? Because, as you designed it, the arms rely heavily on nanobots. Then... I've been almost completely disconnected from the systems. I mean, a select few of the connections are there, but... the silence of not hearing it all is pressing on my processors. Everyone else - like Eilxa, though that isn't a surprise - has been locked from contact too. I understand why you haven't given them access, sure, but maybe just a little more to make them happy? And then... well... I'd prefer full access back to the systems, or at least as much as I had, if it isn't any trouble..."

OOC: Well, you know Parugi, there is one other guy... :PI'd make a new character for this, but I am feeling lazy.IC: Vertak, Kia Island:Yep. Definitely not his best choice of words ever. That meant honesty... to an extent."My name is Vertak." he replied, touching down to the ground. "A member of Team Zero. I'm looking for... something... on this island. And it looks like you guys are too- so I was wondering if we're looking for the same thing, and if so, if I could help."Then a voice came through his Team Crest, and Vertak sighed."Hold on a minute, please." he said to the person he did not know, turning away. "What is it, Djoser?"IC: Djoser, South District:"Ah. Glad I could catch you, Vertak." Djoser replied nonchalantly. "Despite the fact that you've ditched me here. Regardless, there's a Toa by the name of Zaydan here for you. I don't believe you two have met, but he is on Team Zero. Wants to ask you some questions, if that's okay."A sigh came through from the other end."I can't right now." Vertak replied. "I'm really busy right now... I might be available later. No promises, though.""One question." Djoser implored him, smiling slightly. "You should be nice to the new guy.""Fine." Vertak grunted from the other end. "One question, and one question only. Hurry it up."-ibrow

IC / KNPD HQ / In Wonder: The Unpredictable sat idling. Swerv shook his head in disbelief. There was a mob in front of the KNPD. He turned to Draxion, who shrugged. The robot shook his head once more and pulled to the side of the road. They were quite a ways away from the HQ, but still had a direct line of sight. Swerv plugged his cables into the on board computer in Unpredictable and tested the wireless connections around him. Glancing at Draxion, he said, “Could I have some atmospheric disturbance?” Draxion nodded with a reptilian grin and began to do whatever it was that he did. Swerv recognized the face on the Rahkshi and said, “A natural storm. Bring it in from the mountains, slowly. I need time to work.” The Rahkshi gave the robot a look that said “Seriously?”, but apparent did what he was asked. Swerv narrowed down the encoded channels and chose the one he thought was the KNPD’s wireless system. Now, to test the waters; he started a standard decryption program, which rapidly tried sequences of numbers, symbols, and letters to gain access to the system.IC / North District / Frustrated: Brother growled to himself and landed atop a random building. A startled Vortixx almost dropped the wiper he was using to clean windows. Beginning to pace, Brother ignored the other being, who was currently hanging off the building in some cage that allowed accessibility for cleaning. So, it seemed Visorak stomach juice or whatever it was, was not just rare, but extremely rare, at least on this island. Just his luck. Blasting a stray brick with a small shadow ball, Brother released some tension. The plan would work with what he already had. And even if things went horribly wrong, he could just call it a scouting mission and then label it a success. Yes, that was what he was going to do. Plan to kill Lyxek, just because he seemed to be Dalmia’s unknowing pawn, and if not, he was testing to see what real powers the Toa of “Luck” had. Hopping into flight mode, Brother began the flight back to his hotel room. IC / West District / Running: Waiter had arrived at the West District, only to realize there were a bunch of garages, but half of them were closed or only did repairs. Great, now he would probably miss Alan, wherever that Toa with wings was. Or… He could call Kerid using his crest and ask where Alan was… Yes, he would do that once he found a vehicle.

OOC: Mr. Brony... we've been over this. It would be a continuity error to say that he is one of the ten DHs. All of which were still on the boats as of his introduction.:PAnyway, it's been taken care of now, so we can get started. 8DIC - Kerid - Outside the Vault: "The day someone drills or teleports through the Higher Alloy is the day I die," Kerid answered, crossing her arms. As Eryn voiced her other questions, she frowned."I can give you access to the data boards and some select access to other systems, but not to the mainframe -- and that goes for everyone," she answered. "My apologies, but after what happened yesterday, I can't take any chances with the system getting infected again. And until I know for sure who mixed some of the Collector's nanobots with those of the arena, I don't think it's safe to give anyone but Ehjoras and myself such close access to those servers."What I can do, in your case, is give you a personal system connection for use with those nanobots in your own body, so that your connections with them are restored, but beyond that, there's little I can do at the moment. The lower staff members are just going to have to realize that they frankly don't need to be able to go that deep into the system at a time like this."IC - Tarius/Rhindon - Kia Island: Tarius nodded as Vertak turned away, crossing his arms and leaning back slightly. There was something off about this Matoran.Rhindon, meanwhile, noted Tarius's stare. While his abilities could not pierce the Toa's mental shields, he could detect some... ulterior motives... for the operation...And those mismatched eyes.... so unsettling...IC - Dark Hunters - Jial Island: They had arrived. Timing their arrival to avoid the KNPD blockade had been difficult; the rough seas had certainly caused problems at times; internal arguments brought about by a lack of room on the boats was undoubtedly a problem during the trip; but they had arrived. Almost in sync, two ships touched down on the southern shores of Jial Island, where Khad waited. Almost as one, their hulls opened, deploying bridges for the Hunters to walk on as they approached the island.As one, ten Dark Hunters exited the boats to greet their eleventh member. It might seem... pointless... to some for them to do so, but if the team was going to operate efficiently, then they would need to know who the others were.At the head of the group, quickly approaching Khadbaen, was a large, mechanical being, white in color, his hood lowered so as to reveal his dragon-like, metal head. Behind him, two beings, both of them the same height, followed, hoods drawn up to cover their faces, and behind them, seven other figures."You must be Khadbaen," the mechanical Dark Hunter said, his voice deep and slightly auto-tuned. "The Shadowed One offers his greeting. My name is Mechanic -- or Genedos, depending on which one you prefer to use."OOC: Alrighty, group, feel free to post your profiles and such now. We'll be departing ASAP. ^_^

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC / KNPD HQ / Building a Storm:Draxion reached out with his power and felt for any kind of moisture in the sky. Nothing near the Day Run, and the north was just frozen, but the south-east mountains were holding a few clouds around their tops.Grabbing them, the clouds quickly multiplied as the Rahkshi began to pull them towards his position. From bright white and down to a dark gray the clouds changed as they moved. Pulling more moisture from the air, the clouds doubled as they began to billow about as they went along.And when the air was relatively dry, Draxion just created clouds using his power instead of forming them from what was already there. When they reached the East District, the golden Rahkshi let them let go of some of their load.As the skies darkened over the south part of the East District, it began to snow.IC / Victus Dead / Grabbing Equipment:Brother grabbed the miniaturized gear and began to strap it to his body so that it would not jostle and make noise when he moved. Since it was all smaller equipment, it wasn’t that hard to do. Finally, after ten minutes and rechecking everything, Brother was ready. Once again, he flew out the window and headed to Ring HQ.IC / West District / At a Garage:“No, no,” Waiter said as he talked with some crazy Steltian, “I don’t need to get anything fixed; I need to get a vehicle first.”“Well,” the Steltian replied, “Then come back when you need it fixed.”Waiter shook his head and groaned. “So, do you sell vehicles?”The Steltian slowly shook his head, “Nope, but Thermox over across the street does. Course she’s probably out for a late breakfast again. She might be back soon.”Blinking twice, Waiter said “Never mind” and walked out of the shop. Time to look somewhere else.IC / Jial Island / Dark Hunter Group:Sevorik didn’t let Khad say anything before pushing his way forward out of the group of seven and saying, “The name’s Sevorik. But you can call me Sev.” The extremely skinny Vortixx pointed to the being directly behind him, “This is Desoria.”It turns out Sevorik was actually blocking Khad’s view of Desoria, so he couldn’t actually see the Turaga turned Dark Hunter. Continuing, Sev said, “Her extended arms and legs do not fold. You can sit next to her.”At this, Sevorik backed up and shut up, letting the other, formerly crowded Dark Hunters introduce themselves.

Edited by Kal the Guardian

-==IC: Zaydan//South District==-Zaydan thought for a moment, for a good enough question, and then smiled slightly."What is your location?" Zaydan asked, trying to think of a way to code that phrase, however, he wasn't sure if Vertak would know either. However, he had heard the term 'busy' before, and it never was a good thing. And as a bodyguard, one of Zaydan's jobs was to help deal with those kind of things./EDIT: OOC: And here's my DH character.-==IC: Myran//Jial Island==-Myran looked at the newcomer(Khad), and smirked."So; you're the one we're supposed to meet up with. Interesting. My name is Quicksilver. Or Myran; if you wish." Myran said, using his codename first as was typical of the Dark Hunters. Looking at Myran, you would wonder who exactly he was, given his appearance, which gave off the appearance of simply being a defensive Toa. Those people would be wrong.

Edited by Fullbringer Blade

Eryn/Day Run Grounds, With KeridIC:

"O-okay, Mistress. Whatever you wish," responded Eryn, slightly disappointed at the rejection. Her small body knelt as her larger body walked towards the two. After picking up the toa-sized body and placing it in a compartment, she continued, "So... should I just stay at the Garage until you can put in the new connections for the nanobots?"

Khadbaen/Jial Island, Speaking with the Dark HuntersIC:

"Goohd toh meeht youh ahll, Mechanic, Sev, Des, Quicksilver, ahnd... ah'll juhst cahll youh Sir. my cohmmohnleh uhsed cohdenahmme ihs Sniper. Ahnd the rehst ohf youh ahre?" said Khad, a smile slightly forced.A brown mass of armor walked to Khad, extending its hand. "Cannon Fodder," was all the matoran said, his various weapons and bucklers clanking as he retracted the hand after shaking. He then silent walked to the back of the group.

IC - Kerid - DR Grounds: "Yeah; head over there, and I'll send a message to the mechanics before you arrive."IC - Tarius - Kia Island: "Quite," the Toa of Magnetism replied.Back in the tunnel, Darian was getting closer to completing the tunnel. Just a few more minutes.IC - Dark Hunters - Jial Island: The two hooded Toa did not approach Khad, one of them crossing their arms and nodding at him. "Reaper," he said simply to introduce himself.The other one moved closer and held out a hand. "I'm Specter," she said, shaking the Steltian's hand. "Don't mind Reapy over there; he doesn't talk much."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Khad grasped her hand and gave it a firm shake as he said, "Reaper ahnd Specter, goht iht. Yeah, sohme peohple tahke the johb ahs, 'Beh sihlehnt, beh ah lohnehr, ahnd dohn't geht ahcquaihntehd.' 'Tihs fihne, though."

Eryn/Day Run GarageIC:

"Alright, Mistress," responded Eryn, turning and walking the few strides it took back to the Garage. She entered through the door for the vehicles and walked to her area.

IC: Jial IslandAnother Dark Hunter came forward, his body distorting as he slipped through the spaces between the others. The being stood still now, the rest of him shifting back into place. He was humanoid in shape, with a thin neck and limbs, but rather featureless. Ripples eerily flowed across his body in some sections as a tear suddenly formed on his face."Wasponax," he said, a voice consisting of a multitude of others' coming from his newly formed mouth.

"Wasp. Ehr... ah ahssuhme shahkihng wouhld beh rahthehr paihnfuhl. Ahnd ah'll trah noht toh stehp ohn youhr 'feeht'," Khad chuckled, nodding to the collective of insects.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

IC: During the boat ride here he felt cramped and homesick. But nowadays he always felt homesick. It had been hard but he had kept his mask inactive the whole ride and he would continue to keep his mask off. He walked ashore and was glad the ground was solid. He heard the others introducing themselves. "Hello, I am Toxin." He said. His voice sharp and deep but not fitting for a Toa.

"Ah pleahsuhre, Toxin," Khad said in response, shaking the Hunter's hand. Was he doing this with no caution? Of course not. This entire time, the bounty hunter held two pistols in his other hand, relaxed, but ready to fire in an instant.

IC: Vertak, Kia Island:From the way the figure in front of him looked, Vertak was beginning to have a feeling that they might not be welcome after all."Who do you guys work for?" Vertak tried. "Also, I never got your names."Then Zaydan's question came through. Vertak sighed."An island." he replied. "I have to go now."-ibrow

-==IC: Zaydan//South District==-Zaydan sighed, as he shook his head.Typical. Zaydan thought, as he looked at Djoser."Guess we won't be finding any more out from him that way." Zaydan said, and thought for a moment."No way to find where he is through the Crests, correct?" Zaydan asked, just to make sure.

IC: Djoser, South District:Djoser shrugged."Probably not." he replied. "After all, Zanth and Suya seem to have a habit of disappearing at times- where to, nobody knows. They wouldn't have joined the Day Run if they could be tracked easily through the crests, would they?"-ibrow

IC - Tarius and co. - Kia Island: "They work for me," Tarius answered coolly. "My name is Tarius; I'm a treasure seeker, hunting for a pair of jewels hidden on this island. These are the people I employed to assist me in that task."IC - Dark Hunters - Jial Island: As the others finished introducing themselves, Mechanic nodded. "I think it's about time we headed out," he said. "The sun is still high and the daylight is bright; we'll want all the time we can get to finish our mission." He turned to the boats. "Specter, Wasponix, Toxin, Sevorik and I will take this boat." He gestured to the one on his left. "Everyone else, take the other."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png