What is Your Ideal First Date?

Trevsky

Well, the first week or so of August was pretty much a first date for me ...

• Snuggled on the couch and watched all the Lord of the Rings in one sitting (among other things over the course of the week)
  • Took walks
  • Played video games
  • Went to the movies
  • Had dinner afterward
  • Snuggled more

Only thing missing were literal fireworks, but that can made up for later on. :P-Inferna

• Snuggled on the couch and watched all the Lord of the Rings in one sitting (among other things over the course of the week)
  • Took walks
  • Played video games
  • Went to the movies
  • Had dinner afterward
  • Snuggled more

Only thing missing were literal fireworks, but that can made up for later on. :P-Inferna

Holy...I'd kill to go on a date like that.Also, just so you people know, a ) I detest MTV, b ) I've actually went on dates. Playing computer games during a date is something I'd genuinely like.-Dovydas Edited by Ironheart

Another 'first date' idea I had, incidentally, was to climb a tree. And then stay there for a while. Maybe drop some twigs and leaves onto the unsuspecting passersby below.
I've always wanted to climb out on to the roof of my house (my room's a loft conversion) and chill up there with someone I like ^_^
Any and all rooftops are fantastic as well. The town where I go to school goes completely dead about half an hour after midnight. Until the bars start to close around 2 or 3, there is not a single soul on the streets, so I've found a few convenient fire escapes... :P I could easily combine that with the "lengthy stroll in the dead of night" idea, which I suppose would make it First Date Idea #1.5 for me. Edited by Jackson Lake

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

I think a lot of young people these days fail to realise that we're not in a film or soap opera. This is the real life, not fantasy. Don't be caught in a landslide to escape from reality...The real point of a date is to show the other person a good time, no matter what setting. Fancy resturants and godawful cinema isn't a requirement! All you really need to do is just show them the best of yourself as a person. And if you're nervous, or are being quiet for a reason, be honest about it. It is cute AND understandable.Remember, #####s love honesty!!

Gee golly, I sure do love Bionicles! My favourite one is Hero Factory!

I think a lot of young people these days fail to realise that we're not in a film or soap opera. This is the real life, not fantasy. Don't be caught in a landslide to escape from reality...The real point of a date is to show the other person a good time, no matter what setting. Fancy resturants and godawful cinema isn't a requirement! All you really need to do is just show them the best of yourself as a person. And if you're nervous, or are being quiet for a reason, be honest about it. It is cute AND understandable.
Well said. Also, :lol:

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

All you really need to do is just show them the best of yourself as a person. And if you're nervous, or are being quiet for a reason, be honest about it. It is cute AND understandable.
What I've noticed is people often act like someone they're not to impress the other person. It makes me facepalm sometimes :P
Those people are stupid. Just saying =P

All you really need to do is just show them the best of yourself as a person. And if you're nervous, or are being quiet for a reason, be honest about it. It is cute AND understandable.
What I've noticed is people often act like someone they're not to impress the other person. It makes me facepalm sometimes :P
Not to generalize, but Americans do that A LOT XD

tumblr_n3nqpzvUrQ1qlzuomo1_500.gif

Not to point out your mistake, but that is a generalization. i think there is an error in Wotz's statement. i'm not sure what it's supposed to mean.anyway, when I think about stuff like this my mind always goes to the "what could go wrong" mode. so I try not to.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

Not to point out your mistake, but that is a generalization.I think there is an error in Wotz's statement. I'm not sure what it's supposed to mean.
You just did point out his mistake :PAnd what is this error in my statement you speak of?
What I've noticed is people often act like someone they're not to impress the other person.i don't quite understand this. though it's possible i'm missing something. but it seems a word got replaced somewhere.and i'm glad you picked up on that. :P Edited by Wheeljack

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

oh. how did i miss that?... apperantly i didn't gt enough sleep last night. for some reason that did not make sense.*facepalm*

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

yeah. i got that... I must've... I don't even know. i would have to agree. that's not a good way to start a relationship.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

My ideal first date would be to actually get a first date. :P Issue is, I'm incredibly shy IRL, so I have issues talking to people in general, let alone people I'm attracted to.

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

My ideal first date would be to actually get a first date. :P Issue is, I'm incredibly shy IRL, so I have issues talking to people in general, let alone people I'm attracted to.
Don't worry man, you'll get better with practice ^.^

My ideal first date would be to actually get a first date.
You're just getting hung up on minor details. :PI've never been "on a date" in the normal sense of the term either, but eh, I don't really care. Mainly because the the concept of "dating" itself doesn't entirely resonate with me...maybe that's why all the ideas I've suggested so far are things I would get equal enjoyment from with platonic friends or by myself. X)Though there is this really nice independent coffee shop I know...

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

My ideal first date would be to go with the flow, I guess.And just make sure nothing too awkward happens. :P

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

"Hey, you know I can play five ancient instruments and have a chunk of the Berlin Wall in my house? Not like it's important or anything, heh."Yup. Or you can go the opposite and lie about your occupation (e.g architect, latex salesman, marine biologist, importer/exporter)I'm sort of a "whatever" guy, more of the one who likes to walk around and get food and talk about how there life is and so on.

I have to say, this topic has been a pretty amusing read.

• Took walks
  • Played video games
  • Went to the movies
  • Had dinner afterward
  • Snuggled more

Wow.I really am taken aback by how accurately that describes the majority of my recent "dates." Different movies, I'm sure, but... yeah. Pretty spot on.And that's how I like them.When I go on a date, I prefer dates that aren't thought of as "dates", if that makes any sense. I don't appreciate the formality and categorization that is stereotypically applied to dates. To be honest, I never use the word "date" in our conversations. To be even more honest, I don't even bother to call her my girlfriend.All of that feels useless to me, as it, however subtly it does, dictates in some manner what we are supposed to be, feel, and do. That doesn't make sense to me.What does make sense to me is letting the occasion, however simple or extravagant, be wonderful for the two of us. Sometimes that can be taking a walk. Maybe dinner at a real restaurant. Climbing a tree perhaps. At one point for us it was walking through a cemetery at night. Didn't matter to us.On another note, perhaps the one thing I can't stand in a date would be a crowd. A movie theater or music concert crowd, maybe those I could deal with. Still, what matters most to me is how we feel together. Just the two of us. Not how we look to our friends, family, the public. In the times we are together, separated from everyone else, I have found the moments most special to me.Wow that felt good to write.

:kaukau: I've never been on a date before, but somehow I always imagine I'll discover I like someone when I can engage in a prolonged philosophical discussion between noon and past midnight. Maybe around a campfire or something just to enhance the good memories, because for some reason conversations are always better near a fire.As for an official first date afterwards, I'd imagine we would go out and do some charity work or something like that.
olympic_rings_icon.png

Wow intriguing topic. Dates always seem to happen without my realization, usually by simply meeting up to go to some festival or another where food is involved. Funnily enough, my compatriots always out do my send of clothing choice for the day.Therefore, here's mine:I'm actually wearing my favorite pair of pants, those long wide black chords with the red punk belt, my favorite coat, and a lovely white sleeved blouse or tunic underneath. We're off simply enjoying ourselves in some activity, even if that is simply gazing at ocean from the rocky beach (all the beaches are rocky here). Though I've always wanted to ride up on my bicycle at like 3am, throw a rock at her window and ride off to the perfect sunrise viewing spot with her on the back.In both cases I've packed a lunch.What's even cooler is that might just be happening soon. *Crosses fingers. *

Edited by Kughii

What's even cooler is that might just be happening soon. *Crosses fingers. *
Good luck mate! (And I mean that in the most sincere way possible)As for me, I'd probably go for a long walk with the person I was with. It's great way to spend the day with a person, in my opinion.(Plus, it's about the only thing someone can do around where I live.)-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Well, my girlfriend and I have been together for the last two years, about, and we haven't even had a first date, really.So we decided that my older brother's wedding would probably be it.So I just say this: I'm like Vespertine, and whoever those other two were. And Bfahome.Then again, it depends on whether or not you count Moli and I just hanging out at my house (with, possibly, me singing some Frank Sinatra >_>) as a date. Because that was pretty ideal.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now