Happy Birthday..............NUKAYA

Queen of Noise

You stole the glory! I was going to make this topic. In open defiance of your ganking, I will post over the contents of my topic over here anyway even though in this context they clearly make much less sense! SO THERE.Hey guys! Let's all give a hearty happy birthday to Nukaya who has successfully leveled up to a new tier of awesomeness by completing the monumental task of growing yet another year older! She is turning -REDACTED- years old today, and for that she deserves a mighty and boisterous NAK of approval!

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

You stole the glory! I was going to make this topic. In open defiance of your ganking, I will post over the contents of my topic over here anyway even though in this context they clearly make much less sense! SO THERE.Hey guys! Let's all give a hearty happy birthday to Nukaya who has successfully leveled up to a new tier of awesomeness by completing the monumental task of growing yet another year older! She is turning -REDACTED- years old today, and for that she deserves a mighty and boisterous NAK of approval!
NAK NAK NAK NAK NAKANAKNAK KANAKANAK
bring back "an cool dude"

I, uh, I got nothing to add on the above posts. Well, besides this:Happy birthday, Nukaya! Hope it was a good one!

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

NAKNAKNAKNAKNAK.Shouldn't it be NUKNUKNUKNUKNUKNUK? I mean it is your birthday and all.IT WAS SO MUCH FUN HANGING OUT AND WE SHOULD DO IT AGAIN EVEN THOUGH WE ALL SUCK AT MINI GOLF.Hope your Birthday rawks!-Janus

NoNoNoNoNonNO

You misunderstood me

You didn't hear what I said

You're not listening LIKE MOST AMERICANS

-Arin Hanson

What is this GIF madness. :blink:Anyway, happy birthday staff member living in a kayak in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. :P-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

What is this GIF madness. :blink:
No, it's GIF Sparta.Woot, party for your birthday.

COT Official Topics | Trade References | COT RPG Guidelines | Truth | A Naming Day Carol | Stars Review The trouble with the status quo is that it keeps changing."College dropout, Shego: they let me in; I let myself out." -Dr. Drakken No great feat was ever accomplished by those who gave into fear or caved under pressure. Earthquakes in many places.|| Busy with life