Mafia III-3: Cult Fortress

Voltex

I'll join. Also, what can you do if you're dead/murdered? Can you still vote for who can be executed?
Technically, all you can do is float around and mourn your death... or talk to other ghosts.Although I remember that once some ghosts wanted heat lamps installed on the graveyard... (okay, different game... but I found it hilarious, and I still do ^^ Link to madness)

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

...I'll just wait to vote until the round starts.
This seems like a good plan.

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

Originally, I had posted "He's probably still stuck on the phone with his parents" because I'd misread iBrow's post and thought that the Sniper was the only one that hadn't checked in. When I reread his post, I edited my joke accordingly.Besides, a single edit is a ridiculous reason to be suspicious. I could have been correcting a typo, or adding my signature Teezy signoff because I forgot it.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I would appreciate a pm from the Medic and Engineer. I'm a little perplexed, considering these two roles are the only things protecting the rest of the players from the killing roles and the Cult, but I suppose if you want to just nap on through it that's cool too.-ibrow

Originally, I had posted "He's probably still stuck on the phone with his parents" because I'd misread iBrow's post and thought that the Sniper was the only one that hadn't checked in. When I reread his post, I edited my joke accordingly.Besides, a single edit is a ridiculous reason to be suspicious. I could have been correcting a typo, or adding my signature Teezy signoff because I forgot it.-Teezy
Better safe than burning in a poison vat.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Actually, the fact that you'd jump to conclusions and try to push suspicion onto someone else over something so ridiculously inane and common - especially considering two other people on this page did the same thing I did by editing their post for whatever reason - only brings more suspicion onto yourself...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND