Mafia III-3: Cult Fortress

Voltex

@ Contructman: Basically randomly, I'd presume. All we know is that one of the names is the role listed. (At least, it better be, iBrow.) EDIT: And that screenshot cements my belief in JL1223 X being a Cultist. It's clear, and seems to be unedited.(But I'm still gonna be mad if it turns out JL was joking/lieing and we don't get a Cultist)Zakaro

Edited by Bounce goes Zakaro!

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

I got a PM today from Jl1223 asking me if I was a cultist. I said I hadn't heard anything about that, but I sort of wish I was XD. Guess that means I'm not a cultist since I got no other PMs. *le sigh*But yeah I can take a screen shot if you really want.

Edited by Flex Nard

Hmm... JL is starting to make this game a little more interesting. He could just be trying to distract everyone from someone or something else, trying to get himself killed, or just messing with everyone's heads. By the way, although I'm a citizen I'd probably think this even if my role was different. Honestly we should just keep an eye out for stuff like this, and the Engineer and Medic seriously need to try and find the Detective, and fast too. ... Okay, that was obvious, but I believe that I made my point... I think, I don't quite know.

I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE TO SMOOTHJAZZ; IN THE RUSH TO GET THIS FINALLY POSTED I ACCIDENTALLY MARKED YOU DOWN TWICE. AS A RESULT, YOU MAY VOTE TWICE FOR EACH KILL/KIDNAPPING THIS ROUND.Sniper Suspects:Vinylstep - 4Lhikevikk - 6SmoothJazz - 3Ddude - 3Pyro Suspects:Unit - 3Zehvor MT - 6Constructman - 4SmoothJazz - 4Cultist Suspects:Zyke - 3Flex - 3FF - 5Jl1223 X - 4Also in the name of Tohu people, is it that hard to vote in order of the lists? You know how confusing it is to be re-ordering your votes into the right places? Good grief.-ibrow

Edited by Voltex

SmoothJazz, SmoothJazz and Jl.Edit: I wasn't voting twice, that's silly. I was changing my vote now that I realized that I could vote for him twice.Edit2: That last edit didn't sound right. What I mean is that since SJ is a suspect for two different things it is possible to doubly hang him. And curse my stupid internet and ten year old computer.

Edited by Nevermore

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News