Did Matoran ever fight with one another?

CeeCee

Okay, I mean two things by this.1. Wars. Before you say anything about Shadow matoran, please bare in mind I mean of their own free will. Like thousands of Matoran rebelling against more thousands2. Actual fist fights. At a bar or something hahaha

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Matoran civil war was about trade boundaries and such, mundane stuff that kinda escalated I guess. Here's the BS01 page.As for individual fights, Vultraz fought Mazeka well before he was turned Shadow. That's the only example I can think of though, and its still basically light vs shadow.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Okay, I mean two things by this.1. Wars. Before you say anything about Shadow matoran, please bare in mind I mean of their own free will. Like thousands of Matoran rebelling against more thousands2. Actual fist fights. At a bar or something hahaha
1) Yeah, the Matoran Civil War was fought in Metru Nui. And if you count the mutant Matoran like Gatherer and Firedracax who fought in the Toa-Dark Hunter War, they probably fought some matoran as well as toa.2) Maybe. But we wouldn't know, And that sort of thing really doesn't matter. I'm sure a Matoran decked another one at some point or another.EDIT: adsf Taipu1. Edited by LewaLew
How well will you die?

1. There was the Matoran Civil War on Metru Nui, as others have said. I wouldn't be surprised if there were others in the MU as well.2. Mazeka and Vultraz are one example, though I'm sure many individual fights between Matoran broke out in the MU over its 100,000 years in service.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

2. Actual fist fights. At a bar or something hahaha
You see the hands on your Bionicles? I don't think they'd be very good for hitting. Maybe slapping would work.
Why do you say that? :)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

2. Actual fist fights. At a bar or something hahaha
You see the hands on your Bionicles? I don't think they'd be very good for hitting. Maybe slapping would work.
Why do you say that? :)
Okay this confuses me? Not to go off topic here but which hands were canon?

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

I believe most people in the Matoran Universe fingers, if that's what you're asking.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

This isn't set discussion, this is story discussion. In the story, the hands look like glatorian handsAnd the old hands would actually hurt more due to the fact that the same amount of force is being distributed over a smaller area; so more pressure.
Plus the canon hands have small parts; fingers. A solid chunk would hold together better. It's like getting hit with a spring versus a solid block of metal.Anywho, yeah, I had a feeling that misconception was at work, but the fact that it isn't so actually waters down their effectiveness. :P Still, hitting with a fist so the "knuckles" hit rather than the fingers would be the same as getting hit with the set-style noncanon chunk.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Why use hands when you can use Kanoka disks?No actual fistfights are recorded in story, but I'm pretty sure they happened. But probably out on the streets. And in Metru Nui, the Vahki might have not exactly approved of that. They might have cut down on the number of violent conflicts.

Edited by fishers64

Disk Dueling was supposedly a result of extreme conflicts, meaning Matoran ever actually fighting Matoran was rather uncommon. Same as how you wouldn't expect a Matoran criminal to commit murder or outright theft, it was mostly smuggling, fraud and taking "unscheduled breaks" from work.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...