Plans Before The Forums Went Down (As If There Weren't Enough Thre

Makuta DUSt

I was planning to revive the dormant Redwall RPG... It got stalled by the first Dataclysm... and when I was about to restart it... we lost the forums again.

The Redwall RPG; closed now
Update: RPG has migrated to another location and merged with another. Update 3/29/14 Still Alive 8+ years
Credit to Supernova Productions and Expired! for the Avatar.

Apparently I'm now Kopaka?

I was GOING to restart The Bohrok-Kal's Ramblings, Tinted Red, Virus and a few bits and pieces, as well as starting a two new stories, Tahnok's Mind, which followed the life of a parallel universe Tahnok-Kal, and Insanity, which followed the life of Lehvak-Kal as he crash lands on another planet and runs into said Parallel Tahnok-Kal, his brothers, his 'daughter' and two very lost humans.

I was gonna add to the comedy, "Spooky Stories from Around the Campfire." But it's moot now.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

I had tons of plans. I had an outline for my comics' plot that would probably extend beyond my time on BZP even if I kept on going. I even developed this a lot over the Big Board Message, but about a month ago I started to realize how realistic starting an original-based webcomic is for me now, and I'm going to shoot for that instead, which will be off BZP.

button.png

I had some hero factory recon sets I ordered that I was planning to post in my blog. Then i scrapped them for parts to build a moc that I was going to post, but i scrapped it to build another moc that I scrapped...

I was there when Bionicle started in 2001. The next ten years were a great run. Sadly, all things must come to an end. But I will stop by and check in from time to time.

Back before the forum went down, my only plan was to leave this place for good - but nostalgia during the downtime brought me back :P I have been planning a serious reboot for an old and awful comedy of mine for a couple of months now, too, but I dunno if I'll ever get anywhere with that or not.

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

I was planning to finish both of my currently ongoing epics, which I am now forced to repost on the new forums instead. -TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

I was planning a project for my website (BOGA), but I needed native speakers of several languages for that, and the BZPower downtime plus school destroyed my plans. Now I bet I won´t get it done before one year after I wanted to start it, which should be in the summer (seeing as this is my last year of school which is important for the numerus clausus).I also intended to reach 10000 posts this year, but I doubt I will make it.~Gata. ;)

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I planned on joining....well, even the downtime couldn't foil that plan!

69 Days to a Better Body

Days left: 45 | Days completed: 24 | Yesterday: Shoulder's & Glutes - Today's: Triceps - Tomorrow's: Biceps

Miles Completed: 123(+2 Miles) | Today's Time: 1H

8330_s.gif

Exercise time was too bloody hard to fix...forgot to track a few days...sorry.

MOCs: Sah n Dibum - Vehicles Part 1 - Mouldi Pheats - Daleks

Stories: Adventures in the LegoVerse

Interesting Stuff: Shows You're Watching

Honestly, I had grown bored with the site before the downtime. Now everthing feels fresh and exciting again.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

• 2 weeks later...