Plans Before The Forums Went Down (As If There Weren't Enough Thre

Makuta DUSt

What were you planning?I was planning to make a new BZPRPG character. I also was going to attempt some kind of BZPower Pokemon Game Night, but the day after April 26th, the forums went offline.But what was most annoying, I finally overcame sheer lack of imagination and a minor case of writer's block and decided to write that short story I was planning all week. I wrote the draft on my brother's computer (as mine does not have Microsoft Word) and went to bed after some RPGing. Next thing BAM! The forums went down. To make matters worse, the computer caught a virus and would go into spam websites and rude pictures whenever he clicked on something. Thus, I now have to plan all over again.What about you?

I didn't know it was down for a while, because I had been away at a boarding school. I didn't really have anything much planned though, but I would have expected when I went on to be able to discuss topics such as Hero Factory and other things in LEGO General Discussion.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Continuing BZPRPG and finding out who won the HF creature contest! (Anyone remember that?)

I have no signature. Boo-Hoo.

My BZPRPG

92% of BZPers use sigfads. If you are part of the 8% that think them pointless, copy and paste this into your signature.

banner_beatdown1.png

Yayz! I'm an old, defenseless leader guy!

The forums went down on my birthday :o

That must not have been a very good birthday. I was planning another epic, and I actually got a lot done over the downtime. Problem is, now that I look at it, the whole premise makes no sense. So, I'll be rewriting it. Edited by TheSkeletonMan939

Planning? Nothing, really.I guess you could say that I was planning to post a sixth short story, but I'm STILL "planning" that.

:P I'm also still considering getting permission to post an epic that might be controversial, so that hasn't changed either.

~

:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

I had an IOU with one trader and was in the middle of negotiations with another. The former I met on insert social network site name here, and the latter I had to wait until the return of the forums to contact. I was also planning on updating my blog with the results of the Pokemon tournament that came only days after the forums first went down. THREE tournaments had since gone by!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

The League of Authors was only in its beginning stages and there was yet a lot of work to do when the downtime came and threw a huge monkey wrench in my plans. X_x Thinking about all I have to do to tidy that up scares me.

Sincerely, Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith :smilemirunu:

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

tumblr_meb7408mTy1r4ejnio1_1280.gif

I know I am ready to start my voyage.

A Musing Author . . . Want to read my books?

Oi, plans. :/ I had a bunch of plans in the NBZP RPG, along with plans for my stories and stuff. And now that all of that is pretty much out the window, I have new plans to make. In some ways, it's easier to put these plans in motion, since everything is just starting off again, I can start off with it, so it isn't too much of a let down. -Skar

I was in the middle of writing a new chapter of Comedicle, and had just finished it when the forums when down. And I didn't back up the chapter, either. I always hate losing work like that...Although, on the bright side, this did give me an excuse to rewrite some of my horrendous early chapters of my comedies...sheesh, those were horrible.:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

I was planning on getting more involved with the BZPRPG and League of Authors to get me writing more. Which are the main things I've missed while the forums were offline. I've had no motivation to write, and I'm really hoping those will bring that because I so, so miss writing. I was probably planning other things too but I forget. newso1.png

Edited by Toa_Velox

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

I was planning on finishing my epic, Voyage of Madness, before the forums went down. I had (and still have) two chapters left to write to complete it. But now that the forums are back, I do plan on finishing it. Someday. :P

Edited by The Smoke Monster

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I had a bunch of really awesome story arcs going in the RPG, but they got cut short at the beginning/middle due to the forums closing down for a while. Ah, well, at least I can start again. -CM

Pretty much the same here. I did also build onto said story arcs worked out the kinks over the downtime, so my plans weren't ruined by it. They, were, however, ruined by the second reboot. -The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

I was hoping for news on the many contests, some of which I had entered. Not to mention reading the next part in Bonesii's Paracosmos saga.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

I was planning an RPG in COT based on time travel.

Lonliness echoes through my mind like the reaper's footsteps,

Creeping, crawling until every reverberation of it fills my thoughts,

As the inky blackness of night overwhelms me and I begin to despair,

His hand, the One, will always be there to pull me through.

Don't you just love it when you lose all your BZPower info as well as your email info and are forced to use an old alt? I know I do!

What were you planning? I also was going to attempt some kind of BZPower Pokemon Game Night, but the day after April 26th, the forums went offline.

Heh, I've been working on a pokemon knock off too, I stopped working on it in '09 and I'm picking it back up now. (I've been away for a while, first day coming back on) Also, if you knew Mera on the old bzpower forums, I'm his brother.

Mera's younger brother.

Current project:

Bionicle styled pokemon knock-off (using MNOLG sprites for battle scenes)

I planned on posting a chapter or two of my epic, Danger Close. Now I'm going to have to post all the chapters. >_<

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

I was planning on winning something in the Short Stories Awards :P j/k,j/k. But besides that, I don't think I had much going on before the Forums went down, I think I had been contemplating going off quietly and disappearing from BZP entirely, so in a funny way, the Downtime kept me here, if that makes any sense

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic