The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

granted but no one knows who he isI wish that i could talk to mosquitoes and persuade them to join me in evil

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

granted, but your power overheats, and you vaporize yourself. FAIL! :lol-sign:I wish that I could wish for a wish of a wish's wish for some wishful wish.MWAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAH HA.... HA.... HA.... HA.... ha. ha.

Wish..ception? Granted; you can only wish for another wish.I wish I had a Halo mongoose so I can drive around and beep the awesome horn. Edited by Akuna Toa of Sonics

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

Granted. They get on your tv insted. I wish I could find the snowglowbs in fallout new vegas

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

granted but she scare everyone but you and you lose all your previous friendsI wish i had unlimited bionicle pieces

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Granted. Your entire signature except the snowman dances around.I wish signatures were sentient.

But then we'd have to look at living bronies or whatever the @#$% they call them all the time.I wish Ronald Reagan's presidency never occurred (not going into the details, mods, just stating an opinion).

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.