The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

granted, however dirt falls on it a few seconds lateri wish for......... EPICNESS

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

Granted,however,one of the 5 pairs of socks are corrupted,and when you put them on,they swallow up the universe,and all life ends. You should've washed them.I wish that i had all the modular houses.-CDP

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

Granted. Now every modular house in existence is yours, and you successfully force millions of people onto the streets. You now have so many modular houses that you have no idea what to do with, so then you decide to rent them. To penguins. And beavers. And, as animals can't pay you, renting to them is rather pointless, isn't it? Also you still have those millions of people who hate you. I wish for $25.

Edited by Terminus24

Granted. The talking spatula does wonders for your self-esteem... That is, it completely destroys any and all hope you have of ever having a positive self image ever again. Seriously, that spatula has a mouth on it... >>Also, because it has a mouth all food you use it on becomes instantly unsanitary. Bon appetit.Curse you, Ninjago! (Sleep with one eye open, Kai...). -cough-Granted, however you never see the movie and your friends all rave about how great it was and you feel out of the loop for like two whole months until the next big film starts to get more buzz (aka Brave). I wish... more than life... more than jewels... I wish to go to the festival.

Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Gales

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing