The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted,  but due to the effects you have to wait for 3 different people to post before wishing again...

1) I wish for Petewa's Bagel before he gets a chance to wish for it...

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Not sure what the hero pack is, but to mess with you:  you receive the package, but discover that it's insides have been looted by bored hooligans. Enjoy your imagination box, Squarepants style!

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Granted, but as it would be impossible to live, your fish-shaped bagel just floats in it's pristine bowl, it's bagel matter dissolving and separating in the water.

I wish you could stop making bagel-related wishes!

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Granted, Now that I am back, you have to take care of him, he's your problem now...

I wish for the next wisher to wish for Petewa to have an infinite bagel where every time he takes a bite the Bagel returns to a pre-eaten state... So he wont have to keep wishing for them...

Come to think of it, maybe we need to find out what he is doing with all these bagels. I mean is he eating them or doing something "else" with them? Bagel Palace?

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

You get a bagel, but you have had so many that your appetite for them has shrivled, and you get into politics to fight against the production of bagels and wipe the earth clean of it's very existence. (STOP WITH THE BAGELS!)

I wish for a real Kanohi Olmak and the mental capacity to work it.

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Granted, you get a Doughnut cut in half. 

Alright who wished away Petewa's Infinite Bagel? I wish he had not undermined my wish.

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

Onua.png

You mean you've been typing with your TONGUE all this time?  Someone break out the hand sanitizer... :P

Granted, you get hands, but they're these weird tridactyl things like Yoda hands.

I wish for a Kanohi Rau so I can read every obscure programming language I come across.

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

Granted you get a Bag of gel.

I wish to really know what Petewa is doing with all these Bagels he is getting...

Onua.png

Granted, you get Goldberg from the Mighty ducks movies.

I wish to be happy.

Onua.png

Granted, "you" Daronus, are no longer capable of making your next wish due to loosing your voice...

I wish I had a Hammerhead shark mounted on my wall.

Onua.png