The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

You are, but you are stuck INSIDE. :P :P :P

I wish i was steampunk.

Edited by helryx280

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

Granted. You are steampunk. That means you are a subgenre of literature as well as a subculture. However, you are not really a person anymore. If you're okay with that...

I wish I had supernatural abilities.

Edited by Taka Nuvia ~ Demon Jester

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Granted, but you can't really do much with it apart from bragging about having it in your possession and putting it into a safe, just to make sure. Or so you think. What you don't know it that the mask is cursed, and will cause you to slowly turn into a toy-sized Toa. People will assume you are a toy robot, and nothing you can say or do will change their mind. But hey, at least you can now even wear your platinum mask! =D

I wish I were a grumpy wizard who lives in a huge tower, far away from any villages or cities, or people in general. Just me and my magic stuff.

Granted, but because you don't do homework, you never grasp what is taught in that day's lesson. You make horrible grades, and fail whatever grade you are currently in. Multiple times. Eventually, you get kicked out of school. You apply for work at McDonald's, as you are 20 by now, but you are rejected because you don't have the necessary skills.

I wish that my school had Smart Boards.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Granted, but your school is part of an experiment and you get the SMART boards. They're even smarter than normal smartboards, so they soon develop a consciousness of their own and try to take over the world. They of course start with your classroom.

I wish I had an extra soul so I could sell mine. ^^

Granted, you arrive on Halo 3's "Valhalla" map, where you are subsequently splattered by a Ghost.I wish I had a higher post count so I'm not looking like some random n00b among all these 1,000+ post counts.

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

Granted, your post count has been increased by 1000. Although everybody's now wondering where all these posts suddenly came from... it does look a bit suspicious, you know...

I wish I were an invisible shapeshifter with the special ability to make cupcakes appear out of nowhere.

Edited by Taka Nuvia ~ Demon Jester

Granted. However any form you shapeshift into is invisible, therefore defeating the whole purpose, and the spawning of cupcakes cuts ten years off of your lifespan per cupcake.I wish I had the artistic capacity needed to make sprites for games and/or comics.

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

Granted. You know something random, but it is so horrible you go three times as insane as Vezon. (Now that's pretty darn insane!)

I wish I will have a pepperoni pizza Hot Pocket for lunch.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

Dwanny, you didn't wish for anything. You know that's not a good idea in this topic.

But fear not! You are granted an awesome, all-new shiny mystery machine! What it does? Well, you need to find that out for yourslef. And no, it doesn't have anything to do with turning people into cucumbers, I promise. :3

I wish for a magical crystal ball.

Granted, you can transform into a vampire dragon and back again. Sadly, dragon, to me, is a very loosely defined term. This means you can transform from taka nuvia into a giant vampiric worm with teeth. Have fun!

I wish for a large, imposing stature (relative to humans- but not too large and not so imosing that everyone runs away).

Granted. You're about 2 meters tall now. The 'imposing' part of your wish made me think of huge demon horns. Most people won't run away from those. They might be scared a bit, yes, but it's not that terrifying. ^^ So yeah, you have horns now. Isn't that great? =D

I wish I could shapeshift into anything. ^^

Granted! =D Thanks to the power of the awesome 'Horns-be-Gone' spray, your head is now horn-free. And it's still where it belongs. The only problem is that the spray turned your hair green. And it will probably stay like that, because they spray is quite some serious magic stuff... :3

I wish I had some demonic-looking horns and wings. And if it's possible the wings had rather be huge. x3

It is, but you stay in school 23 hours a day. :P :P

I wish I could have a pet mine turtle. :D

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

You do, but its only two words long. :P

I wish my Mine Turtle will come to me.

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Granted. You ares so busy, with no time to sleep, that you literally die of exhaustion.

I wish that I could turn into Takutanuva and back - with no mishaps!

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

You do but he's a clumsy sod and ends up losing his sniper rifle before you can even put him to good use. You can't afford a new rifle but he endears himself to you with his adorable cries of "Holy dooley!" and that charming Australian accent of his, to the point where you can't bare to send him off to a pound or a new owner. Now you're stuck with all the expenses needed to keep a sniper alive, but with none of the efficient, long-range assassinations you were promised. Don't forget to feed him. Snipers aren't just for Christmas.

I wish I was a little less clumsy.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.