The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted, but you were extremely clumsy to begin with. Not much changed.I wish had an Great Olmak I could use.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

Granted, but they turn into BONE hunters when you kill them.

I wish 4 my Dota 2 beta key.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

Granted, now there just eager to put you in a grave.

I wish I had all the Bionicle books.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

You learn Derpsperk by mistake. :P

I wish I had some Pie flavored pie.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Granted, but since Pie isn't a flavor it's bland, and you can't eat anything else ever again. You commit suicide to end the torture, only to be forced to eat the Pie flavored Pie in the afterlife for eternity. You beg Hades to free you from the torment, and he agrees to it. However, he forces you to stare at the Pie flavored Pie for eternity, but you can't eat it. You finally blow yourself into nothingness, ending your torment. Your soul dissolves, and you know nothing more for eternity.

I wish for people to stop finding loopholes to corrupt my wishes.

You eat food normally, but it's not normal food; giant african grubs, squirming and stuff, with salt and pepper, and a squirt of lemon.

I wish my wish would be corrupted

bluefish.jpg

One Way,

One Truth,

One Life

Somebody explains it to you, but they lie about it.

I wish homework was outlawed.

bluefish.jpg

One Way,

One Truth,

One Life

granted but now that homework is outlawed all the work you would have been doing at home is now required to be done at school and due to the amount of work school days are lengthened and many fail to finish their work in school and fail.

i wish that i could control the powers of shadow and ice giving me great control over alaska since it is the land of ice and shadows

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Denied.

I wish for my wish not to corrupted. :P

Edited by helryx280

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

granted but due to the wording of your wish this wish is not corrupted but you wasted your wish

i wish people would pay attention to the rules of this game

Denied.

I wish for my wish not to corrupted. :P

and really i mean denied that's not even how you play this game you have to corrupt the wish of the previous person

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

You end up accepting wishs thus your are banned from the game. :P

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

I don't think that last line of your post doesn't really count as a wish because you didn't really specify what you wished for. :/

However, today's member of the DemonicWishFulfilling-Corporation has decided to be a friendly wish-fulfiller for a change, so your statement is interpreted as the wish to be more friendly when corrupting other members' wishes.

And so it shall be. You are offered a job at the DemonicWishFulfilling-Corporation, in the friendly-granting department. Sadly you're alone there, but at least you figured out how to kindly grant and corrupt wishes. I hope you're enjoying your new work, making people smile and bringing happiness to their lives with posts in this topic, because once you start working at the DemonicWishFulfilling-Corporation, you are bound to work there for all eternity.

But at least your corruptions aren't mean anymore! :D

~

I wish more people were working in the friendly-granting department of the DemonicWishFulfilling-Corporation. :3

~~~~~~

Edit: Guys, please. Having a wish denied is disappointing, and not really the point of this game. And it's not like every wish necessarily as to end with death. There are many other possibilities... let's just all try to be nice to each other, okay? :3

Edited by Taka Nuvia ~ Demon Jester

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

granted but they are not very good at their jobs and thus they had to be fired

i wish that i could control the powers of shadow and ice giving me great control over alaska since it is the land of ice and shadows

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

granted but they are not very good at their jobs and thus they had to be fired

Granted, but Alaska gets a permanently head wave, melting all the ice. It also gets flattened completely so there are no shadows.

I wish I could slow down time.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Accepted.

I wish to have infinite cookies!

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Granted, but you end up eating too many cookies to the point that you become overweight (yep, had to use the politically correct term before somebody got on my case) and are unable to manuever towards the cookie jar that spawns your infinite cookie supply.

I wish I could play the old Nintendo SNES games.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Granted, and you realize that they aren't just good - they're absolutely fantastic, and everything you ever wished for. The only problem is that they take up a horrible lot of your time. The majority, to be precise.

But at least you're having fun, right? =D

I wish for a magical adventure in a perfect universe where magic is possible and dreams can come true.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Granted, but it's made out of your dermis. Your skin falls apart, and with nothing binding you together, you fall apart and are forced to live life as a puddle of green goo.

I wish that I could control matter.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")