The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted. Nobody works, causing every nations' economy to collapse, plunging the entire world in to a state of anarchy. Wars break out, terrorists cause numerous deaths, and the entire planet soon dies. Everything, absolutely everything withers, fades, and vanishes, never to be seen again.I wish I had a dollar.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

Granted, but since you said you "could" be named "Gathikus the Red", instead you are named "Slaveen the Green".I wish I was a Mipedian.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

Granted, but the only reason your alive is because Liliana Vess reanimated you. You are then sacrificed to cast a spell.I wish the next poster would google "Mipedian".

metroid.gif

Granted, but you have the type of lucid dreaming where, even though you know it's a dream, you can't do anything about it. Oh yeah, did I mention they're all nightmares?I wish Dude w/ a Hat liked Mipedians.

metroid.gif

Granted, but since you said "was" instead of "were", your wish is still corrupted, along with every other wish you ever wished and every wish you wish to wish, and you never get a single wish properly granted for the rest of your life.I wish I had a Starscream Transformer.

metroid.gif

Granted, you're now an old man with a grey beard.I wish I didn't have a hoagie sandwich.

metroid.gif

Granted, but due to supply issues they can't fulfill their sale, and the go out of business.I wish I had 4 copies of Domri Rade.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

Granted, but you say it again immediately afterward.I wish I could travel to Innestrad, AFTER Avacyn's return.

metroid.gif

Granted, your previous wishes are now as you stated...but this wish and all others to come will be corrupted with corruption like you've never seen before.I wish I could control Phazon.

metroid.gif

Granted, it finishes incompletely, and every time you try to play it it freezes.I wish I had complete control over Phazon.

metroid.gif

Granted, but my brain has seen this sentence so many times already that it checks every word twice. Or I am a robot and have no -organic- brain, that would be possible, too...

Anyways, the the two the's are not that that easy to to overlook. ;)

I wish I were immortal, and already used to seeing everyone else die which means I wouldn't turn insane because of that. :)

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Granted, you illogically become insane from being immortal.I wish I was a Toa of Phazon.

metroid.gif

Granted, but it malfunctions and sends you to the end of the world right before the sun fries it.I wish Strackkorotus was a fan of Dragon Ball.

metroid.gif

Would not be granted like Poronga said, he chooses not to be summoned, therefore he chooses not to accept the wish towards him.

I wish I could be a BIONICLE.

Edited by Kooler186

Granted, it's named after a character from the worst toddler's show ever.I wish I was an Elven Biomancer.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif