The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted. You have the ability to, but you don't know how to do it.I wish I had the supplies to cosplay as Toshiki Kai.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

Granted, but then they start again.I wish I had a better jacket.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

Granted, but you already like Solid Snake, so your wish is redundant.I wish I had Ren Suzugamori card-sleeves.

metroid.gif

Granted, it's loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong until now.I wish I had an Aqua Force deck.

metroid.gif

Granted, but they hate it.I wish more people knew and liked what Magic: the Gathering is.

metroid.gif

granted,too many people like it and the cards become so sparse,they have to stop production.

i wish that this game was more fun.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

Granted, and so many people play it that the forums overload and crash. :P

I wish I could jump off cliffs and never be hurt.

tumblr_static_3xklkaa5baucs4kwgosokcw0o_

XATEREX MULTIVERSE STORYLINE

Volume I: Into the Darkness (PDF / Review / CBW PageVolume II: The Shadows Coil  (Review / CBW Page| Volume III: The Darkest Light  (Review / CBW Page| Volume IV: Shattering (Review / CBW Page) Volume V: The Final Prophecy  (Review / CBW Page| Volume VI: Eternal Darkness (PDF / Review / CBW Page)

Xaterex Art Blog | Xaterex Wiki

Granted, you jump off a cliff and painlessly die.I wish I had a LEGO Gundam Dynames.

metroid.gif

Granted, you are transformed into digital data and converted into what ends up someone's post in G&T.I wish I had a better starter for my Narukami Cardfight!! Vanguard deck.

metroid.gif

Granted, but now everyone overuses the word 'granted'.I wish I could figure out how Ren Suzugamori makes THAT face during the second national tournament in the first season of "Cardfight!! Vanguard".

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

Granted, but only temporarily.I wish I had Psyqualia but couldn't be controlled by it.

metroid.gif

you forgot to make a wish D: so now I can't corrupt a wish. well, your house blows up for not making a wish.

I wish that I had some Physic paper.

Oh whoops. I seem to do that a lot.

Anyway on to Vakama's... Granted; you accidentally make yourself lose.

(Sorry if that's inaccurate; I had to google it.)

I wish I had MOAR BONKLES

Edited by Srakii~Pktaaim

banner.jpg

Wish granted, but your spelling of "more" confused my Wish-Granter 5000 so much that you ended up getting "BOAR MONKEYS" which quickly tear you to pieces.I wish I had a cooler, Dr. Seuss-ish name for the aforementioned Wish-Granter 5000.

Granted, it works for five minutes before your PC crashes completely.

I wish I had more time on my hands to think of a better wish.

Volume I: Into the Darkness (PDF / Review / CBW PageVolume II: The Shadows Coil  (Review / CBW Page| Volume III: The Darkest Light  (Review / CBW Page| Volume IV: Shattering (Review / CBW Page) Volume V: The Final Prophecy  (Review / CBW Page| Volume VI: Eternal Darkness (PDF / Review / CBW Page)

Granted, but you get shot fourteen successive times in the heart directly after.

I wish I had a Kanohi Olmak.

(Is it from Dragon Ball? I only watch the anime adaption on occasion; I just read the manga. So I wouldn't know if Shenlong/Parunga's eyes flash.)Granted, but they don't like it.I wish to wish a wish that wouldn't hurt or damage me or those around me.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

Because ultimately it is inevitable that over the course of your life you and those around you will hurt someone, you and everyone around you are removed from existence, ensuring nothing can damage you or those around you now and forever.

I wish I had food right now.

Granted, but it's stale and/or rotten.I wish I owned the first volume of the Cardfight!! Vanguard manga, in pristine condition.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif