The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted, you summon a Warbeast and, without you controlling it do to your lack of skill with your newfound powers, it goes wild and kills you.I wish I was Chaor.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

Granted, everyone loves you so much, you are killed when the Paparazzi tramples you.I wish I had a replica of The Master Sword.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

Granted, but the Grammar (and Spelling) Nazi comes in and plugs you for spelling Harlem as 'Halem'

I wish I had a jetpack that wouldn't explode or run out of fuel or light me on fire or make me lose control.

Wait, what?

I'm pretty sure I had more than 37 posts...

Edited by Wazdakka

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

*Googles* (Wow, that looks cool. O.O)Granted, but it shatters into pieces, leaving you disfigured for the rest of your life.I wish for a Great Huna that actually works.

metroid.gif

Harakiri = "Suicide". Granted, you now know one more.I wish I had access to a completely free Japanese course.

metroid.gif

Granted, but after the first bite, it becomes Pie-flavored Pie, and that doesn't taste very good, does it, Precious?I wish I had the original Makuta set.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

Granted, you can now ride your bike indoors. It goes quite fast though, faster than it should, so you always risk crashing into things or knocking over stuff and/or people. You are also not wearing a helmet, so I'd be careful with that if I were you...

I wish I had a pet unicorn.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Granted, it thrusts it's magical horn right into you, and you cease to exist.I wish I had a real GN-002 Gundam Dynames.

metroid.gif

GRANTED:You get one, but Tanama from Sargent frog spat in it.

I wish I was my character from my Loganto comics (which you should check out) and had the exact same things as my character. and me and my friends were all invincible. and we would be in a much more highly detailed form and looked good. And it was not a dream.

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

Granted, but being invincible doesn't mean you can't go insane, and, coincidentally, that's what happens to you.I wish Tanama didn't spit in my Gundam Dynames.

metroid.gif

Granted, but you said "didn't", so your wish is still corrupted.I wish I had a working Saiyan pod.

metroid.gif

(I thought L33t was against BZP's rules...)Granted, but it's so powerful it incinerates your entire town.I wish I had the character Kamui Katsuragi's gravity-defying hair.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

Granted, but they enjoy it so little you could almost say they hate them.I wish I could use alchemy like in Fullmetal Alchemist.

metroid.gif