Oi, Birthday

Bambi

Happy birthday, fellow I've regrettably never met but is by all accounts quite awesome. Hope it's a good one.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE MURDER MYSTERY SCAVENGER HUNT YOU WOKE UP TO
... That sounds like the best idea for a present ever. XDBetter than my gift. I got you Netflix for Kids. Happy birthday, Almond Janus! ^^ I hope it's a good one! Edited by Tekulo: Toa of the Breeze

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Thanks everyone! It was a pretty great birthday, I got a scalemate and cake and some cards and shiny new things. Also all my students rocked for the day. It was pretty great.

Happy birthday, Rob!! Keep being awesome and I hope you have a great day! ^_^newso1.png
If you insist I will do these very things. Thanks!
ROB I LOVE YOU PLEASE FEEL BETTER also happy birthday I guess.
BRYAN I ALSO LOVE YOU AND WE SHOULD HANG OUT MORE. Also I feel great now but thanks <3
Woot, the prince is 25 years of age.Have a great one, Rob.
Hahaha, you're probably the only one who would call me the prince nowadays. Thanks man!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAROB YOU ARE THE MOST AWESOMEST DUDE EVARKEEP BEING AWESOME AND HAVE BIRTHDAY PRESENTS
WHAT ABOUT KEEP BEING BIRTHDAY PRESENTS AND HAVE AWESOME? ALSO THANK YOU BECAUSE YOU ROCK AND ARE AWESOME ALSO!
I was going to post something in all caps, but then I realized the post was pretty much the same as Kakaru's one that's right above me.Continue being awesome and stuff, and have an epic birthday!
I don't think I'm ever going to realize how I managed to create this cult around me, but then, I don't really care! Thanks!
I have heard many magnificent things about you, Rob.I hope you have a birthday that's just as spectacular!
Lies. All of them lies and slander! Also thank you. It was fairly spectastic.
Happy birthday, fellow I've regrettably never met but is by all accounts quite awesome. Hope it's a good one.
It was a great one, thank you. Also we should meet some time. I always enjoy ruining people's ideas about me :)
ROB I LOVE YOU SO MUCHI HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE MURDER MYSTERY SCAVENGER HUNT YOU WOKE UP TOAlso there are cookies waiting for you at home, but it's raining so they didn't turn out as good as the last batch. :|ANYWAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :lovesign:
HI I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. Also that was pretty great, and your notes were written so much better than mine! Also as I can tell you (being from the future) those cookies were to die for. Also the cake. Man, we ate a lot of sugar last night <3
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE MURDER MYSTERY SCAVENGER HUNT YOU WOKE UP TO
... That sounds like the best idea for a present ever. XDBetter than my gift. I got you Netflix for Kids. Happy birthday, Almond Janus! ^^ I hope it's a good one!
I DON'T WANT NETFLIX FOR KIDS.
DID BECCA GIVE YOU MY PRESENTAlso seriously, I'm older than you? Bizarro.
Yes. ALSO OLD MAN BRYAN HA HA. >3Thanks again everyone, it was a blast!-Janus Edited by Hahli Husky

NoNoNoNoNonNO

You misunderstood me

You didn't hear what I said

You're not listening LIKE MOST AMERICANS

-Arin Hanson