Someone has a birthday!

~Shockwave~

Meiko is turning another year older today! lets all wish him a happy birthday!almost forgot about this... Edited by <shockwave>

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

Happy birthday, Toa Meiko of Meikos/George 2.0 3.0 4.0 Breakout XL!(For those who don't get it ... it's a Brickfair thing.)
Oh gosh thanks for that Sumiki. :) For those who don't get it, the first part is a really old user name of mine from my noob days. The second name is from us LOLing at Hero Factory. :P

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Happy birthday George!Sorry, calling people by their names instead of screen-names feels more friendly. :lol:
It's okay. Most everybody knows my real name. :PAlso, thanks everyone! :) Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.