Mass Effect Topic

Angel Beat

For some reason that seems to be impossible. (Being extracted on Gold). There just isn't a good enough team out there to get to the end of Gold AND get extracted.

I've done it quite a few times, but yeah you need a team that isn't totally braindead. But Firebase White vs Geth is always the best bet, and I should be able to get this without too much trouble :3

breakdown_signature.jpg

The light becomes the dark...

Because the view is pretty? :PSo I completely leveled my first multiplayer character (Human Female Infiltrator) and imported her to single player. I haven't been on Firebase White once in multiplayer. O.o

Edited by Valenti

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

White's okay. My favorite map in Multiplayer is Hydra. Great aesthetics, layout, it's a planet we've never been to...Of course, I still haven't played Condor. May need to do that today.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Well, Hydra might be on Ontarom, and if that's the case then we have been to it in ME1 and there's another multiplayer map on it. Otherwise it's on Arvuna, so that's a new world. But there seems to be a typo in the game so it isn't clear where it is.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

It's on Arvuna. Can't be Ontarom, otherwise the video Bioware put out about Resurgence wouldn't have mentioned that it was a world we'd never been to.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Wish we could run around without any guns in single player. :PMy level 59 Sentinel is using powers with a short cooldown and armor that reduces cooldown.

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Wish we could run around without any guns in single player. :PMy level 59 Sentinel is using powers with a short cooldown and armor that reduces cooldown.

Just equip the Shuriken? It's just like not carrying any weapon.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

I'd still feel obligated to fire it, just because it's there. :P

f9Qcky7.png

I miss multiplayer. :(I finished my play through of ME2, but since I need to download the last DLC for it... I can't finish playing that play through.Now I'm playing through ME for the third time. So weird going backwards...

bzprovince_zps0d5d507a.png

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!

Well, ME3 finally arrived, and someone at Bioware likes me.Two weeks into the game and already I've got a Kipshock (sp), Widow and Black Widow I, a Paladin I, and a Geth Plasma Shotgun I. As well as two Geth Engineers and a Geth Infiltrator, along with loads of other stuff that's supposedly good but I'll never use (namely shotguns, such as the disciple III). Gameplay's great, particularly in multiplayer.As campaign goes, it's good to see all the ME1 and ME2 references (like getting that dissertation from Conrad Verner), though it was a pity that there's no Krogan squadmates so far, and that Tali's come in so late. Aside from that, I'm enjoying running rings around the Reapers in the galaxy map, though I wish there were more places to actually land. I do miss defying gravity, physics and logic in the Mako.

It's not illegal, it's just cheating.

I'm running through the trilogy again and I missed the Mako as well. :P

f9Qcky7.png

Just go forward.Be wary of Thresher Maws, though. :P

f9Qcky7.png

James is your krogan, really. Carnage, Fortification, Shotguns/Assault Rifles, Incendiary ammo, a passive power where half the upgrades are for his already prodigious health and shields?

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Eh, I liked James. He's who I always set to work disabling guns and fixing coms, after all.

Tali? EDI? Pfft, they don't know anything about electronics. Vega, on the other hand, has it down to a science.
The man can break Geth AA guns like nobody's business.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

There was one guy who disintigrated into blue goo nearby. There is only so much awesome a mook can handle before decomposing.Then again, that may have been the plasma rifle Javik was using, but I like my explanation more.

Edited by Trypanophobia
doctor-who-premier.jpg

So I just beat Gold/Reaper/Condor with 3/4 teammates extracted(One got instakilled by a Banshee midway through).I was using my Salarian Inf. with a Black Widow, there was another Salarian Inf. with a Claymore, a Geth Inf. with a Black Widow as well, and an asari Adept with a Carnifex.It was a random/random/gold game, and as soon as the map loaded I was pretty sure our days were numbered, even more so when I saw we were fighting Reapers.~ELM~EDIT: My god, I tried out my Hurricane on my Turian Soldier with an extended clip and barrel and I was top of the board by around 3k(Ghost/Geth/Silver). That thing just shreds Pyros and under(Most effectively Pyros because they're slower and are bigger targets). Marksman plus Cover even makes the recoil mostly manageable! I'm going to use it again later with the Heat sink replacing the Barrel, I'll see how that goes.

Edited by Element lord Of Milk.
andromeda_m31_slideshow.jpg

WOOOH! One bullet. Two headshots. Twice in a row. In your faces, Cerberus! Whoops, I guess I blew them off.Wasn't even using a Javelin/Widow.

I somehow managed to kill four Guardians with headshots with the same bullet. I'll admit that it was the widow, but still... Four guys lined up perfectly?
It's not illegal, it's just cheating.