Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

Onua vs Torch: Torch is gonna take some hits before he’s able to escape Onua, but when he does he makes clever use of his surroundings. Torch wins 5,000 W.

Pohatu vs Onua: Onua's higher agility means he'll be able to dodge Pohatu's rocks and get in close to attack. While his strategy when blinded will help him avoid some damage, some stalactites will still hit him, though his high toughness will help him to deal with that. When the village collapses Onua will be distracted in his attempts to hold it together, but when Pohatu comes in to take advantage of that he can repel the other Toa with the difference between his strength and his target's toughness. Onua wins 15,000 W.

Me and JiMing have agreed to a battle, 750 widgets each, on The Valiant. Strategy:

After that extremely embarrassing display last time, Surge will generally try to take advantage of the lower gravity by using his superior agility and wing boosters, which, when combined, should make him very hard to hit. If Nex tries to lower the temperature even lower than it already is, then Surge will, in response, use his power over electricity to give the ship more power, and therefore hopefully turning on some of the ship's systems, as it would be likely that the brains have damaged the ship's systems enough that they need a new power source. Onto actual battle tactics, Surge will use his 2.0 bonus to limit Nex and himself to just wing boosters, since it will be nice to have an aerial battle. If Nex tries to freeze Surge's wing booster permanently, then it shouldn't be too much a problem given the low gravity and Surge's high agility, but if not permanently frozen, Surge will try to unfreeze it with electricity. Surge will jump/fly around the ship, goading Nex to chase him, while sending out an arc of electricity at Nex. If there is a generator room to The Valiant, and assuming there is, Surge will lead Nex in there, then backflip over Nex to the exit of the room, and try to overload the generators with electricity, possibly causing every single of the ship's systems to fail and releasing every single brain on board. From this point onwards, Surge will try to be very careful, and if he must encounter brains, he will jump on its head using video game logic that the red spikes are their weak spots. If he can still fly, he'll just electrocute them, all but one, and if Nex has chased him, he will line up with the brain, obscuring it from Nex's view, and when it jumps to attack, Surge will duck, so that it hopefully ends up attacking Nex instead. Why fight, if the environment can do it for you? When Nex is distracted, Surge will send a five-second stream of electricity at Surge, then run/fly off, again goading Nex to follow him. When he encounters a sharp turn that's next to the walls of the ship, Surge will try to make use of his agility to try to make it, hopefully causing Nex to crash into the wall. If that happens, and Surge still has his wing boosters Surge will try and find a door to outside the Valiant, while making it look like he's still inside, using his mind. When there is a window, and Nex has his back turned, and Surge is near, Surge will bash through the window, flying-lightning-kick style, to hopefully do some damage. Then, he will try to finish Nex off by electrocuting him. If Surge himself is weakened, he will make his way outside the Valiant, and try a test of will on Nex, to see who can survive the longest before getting sucked away into SPAAACE, occasionally sending out an arc of lightning at Nex.

By the way, here's my logo.whirl.png

Edited by Negative

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Okay... here we go. Hope you are okay with the weapon reforge suggestion.

+5 Agility (13k)

+3 Mind (8k)

Weapon Reforge (Reforges his pickaxes into larger, more durable pickaxes, that also function as energy crossbows, which can channel his natural plasma abilities/New toa powers or fire metal bolts) (5k) (Can I give Granite the toa-power of magnetism, or is that straying too far from his affinity :shrugs: ?)

Disk (8k)

Rahkshi staff of sleep (7k)

So, I should have 9,000 widgets to spare then, correct?

Also, looking at pictures of Granite, I notice he is on all fours, will this affect his fighting at all (Using handheld weapons, etc.)?Could I make him a biped/humanoid instead, (Maybe considered part of the weapon reforge :shrugs: ) just out of personal preference, and to have it make sense if he uses rahkshi staffs, swords, and who-knows-what-else.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Negative: Strategy received, logo added to first post.

Bulik: Granite's stats have been updated and the items have been added to his inventory. Since his Elemental affinity is obvious, I'm afriad you can't go with magnetism. Granite's weapons have been Reforged, granting him Toa-level power over Stone! Yes, you do have 9,000 W; my thoughts on wielding weapons would be that they would attach to his sides similar to his pikaxes, and/or he could wield them with his throwing arm/tail. Of course, there's no reason why he can't just stand up on two legs if you want him to.

Since his Elemental affinity is obvious, I'm afriad you can't go with magnetism.

Ah, well, it was worth a try :P

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Match strategy:

Match strategy

Granite is equipped with reforged crossbows, rahkshi staff of sleep, and disk

Granite will try to stay out of Onua's path and be bipedal, so he has more arms for weapons, because onua already outranks him greatly in all stats. If Onua uses his mahiki to make multiple versions of him appear (To distract Granite), granite will fire thin streams of plasma at any illusions the mahiki creates, and, judging by if it passes through an intangible illusion or impacts a solid target, he will know which foe to target. Granite will attempt to slowly wear Onua thin with an continuous onslaught of attacks from both of his crossbows at once, firing only Stone bolts he creates with elemental energy and superheated plasma. Hopefully the large number of projectiles will counter onua's larger agility, even if they aren't as accurate as when he would fire at a slower pace. When Onua nears a fissure of any lava or magma, Granite will sent a powerful burst of plasma into the chamber to agitate it and (hopefully) cause an explosion, and if so, granite would use his stone powers to shape the space where the blast occurs in Onua's direction, giving more focus to the eruption. When Onua tries to attack granite Melee with his claws, Granite will parry the moves with his rahkshi staff, making sure Onua stays too far away to land a critical blow. By the time actual mid-range to melee fighting occurs, granite will stop most elemental attacks, for his elemental energy would be almost entirely depleted by then. When in this mid-range combat, granite might use his disk sometimes when he sees an opening, and the close range, as well as his impressive throwing skill, should give a decent hit ratio. Granite will attempt to use his staff of sleep when Onua rushes to him, trying to get a hit with the toa's claws. While onua is distracted, Granite would quickly sheath his staff, and use both pickaxes to land blows on onua's torso, if possible. When Onua starts using his claws to attack granite, the weary slizer will make a fighting retreat, using his environment to help block attacks, for onua would surely crush him if it went hand-to-hand. In the case of large scale elemental attacks by onua, Granite would try to counter with an elemental attack of his own (Their elements are so similar), and hopefully the attacks would null each other. When Granite is too exhausted, he will make and then move on top of a pillar of stone rising from the center of one of the various ponds and lakes, hiding in the plumes of steam until he has caught his breath (or cannot stand the heat any longer.). Granite may use plasma shields to protect himself from attacks, especially when the shield could burn onua during the block.

Edited by Bulik

I suppose I forgot to mention we are battling the seismic are a

Onua will creat earth armor against both the heath and any other attacks (high mind will help sustaining this), then he will use his extreme strenght in combination to pick up large boulderder and trow them at the enemy, tiring Granite. Then he will come into action, he'll use aimed blasts of small rocks(agility) to blast the staff out of the guys hand and shake the unstable earth to down the foe(he'll stay upright due agility) then he'll quickly run(agility) closer and finish the guy with his strenght.Rahksii staff usage = Double blinding using both KanohiDon't forget my high toughness and mind(for te armor)

Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

Ah, yes. As Dual Matrix just said, we are dueling at the "Seismic Showdown" arena. I forgot to mention earlier.

Announcement: Since you guys have been asking for new fighters, I've opened a voting thread in my blog. You can each vote for two fighters, and every Saturday I'll pick the two fighters with the most votes and replace them with new potentials so the voting can begin again.

Onua vs Granite: Granite's spread of projectiles should help him against Onua's throws, and he may be able to hit Onua with his staff power when the Toa moves in. However, Onua's toughness and earth armor will greatly reduce the damage he takes, and when Onua gets back up he's likely to damage them both by using his elemental powers on the unstable arena. When Onua catches up using his agility, Granite will be able to block an attack with his shield, but Onua's agility and the shock from his high strength hitting the shield will allow his next attack to hit. Onua wins 2,500 W.

Match with Bulik in Charred Forest. 1500W each

The Charred Forest is filled with traps left over. i must be careful in here.

First ignite the ground where Granite is. Then hop onto the trees and send a series of fireballs to him. Then while he is dodging the fire balls or whatever it is that he is doing, Activate the Ruru, which will blind him. Then jump off the tree and slam him hard with Tahu's sword. Then perform a series of slashes at him. Then back flip away to avoid being hit with an attack. A pit of leaves can be seen near him.

First charge at him and dodge attacks then send him into the air. Jump into the air, activate the Pakari and slash him upwards and throw him into the pit. Where Tahu will ignite the pit with a rain of fire.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Ok electro and i have agreed to a match i will be sponsoring for 1000 widgets and will be fighting in the atero

Seeing as electro's mind and toughness is low i will use those to my advantage.

I will start off by creating a blizzard hindering electro's ability to fly. As soon as that is done i will create ice over my shield and throw it at him while using the ice to bring it back to me. As soon as i have the shield in hand i will summon ice daggers and aim them for electro's weapons trying to disarm them while aiming for electros front hoping to cause massive damage. I will also summon ice boulders and fling them at him. My strategy will consist of this, Also as counter measure if he throws electricity at me i will try to create a shield to block it. so yeah that is my strategy

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Combat Strategy - Tahu Vs. Granite Duel

Granite equipped with staff of sleep, reforged energy crossbows, disk.Granite knows that Tahu outranks him in everything except agility, so he climbs in the treetops as soon as the match begins, hidden by the wood and darkness. He moves throughout the trees like a lizard, which helps him get around faster in the trees. Granite lets Tahu run around the arena, searching - and running into matoran traps, which let Granite have more time to throw his disk at Tahu (or use an elemental attack, by either blasting plasma or throwing stones at Tahu with his powers) before scurrying through the treetops so Tahu never gets a good shot at granite. If Tahu did manage to track down granite, Granite would use the branches he is climbing on to take the brunt of the damage for him. Granite would continue these hit-and-run style attacks on tahu for most of the match, before, When Tahu is tired enough and low on energy, stunning him with the sleep staff and springing on the Toa of fire from the trees, pickaxes - which he superheats with plasma energy - swinging towards Tahu's shoulders while the toa is reeling from the blackout. Hopefully, this should take him out, and if not, granite will retreat a few feet on two legs on the ground, fire a wave of plasma, and charge at the toa with his pickaxes. If that doesn't finish it, the hit and run tactics will be used again.

Granite vs Tahu: Looks like both combatants get into the trees right away. However, since Tahu pauses to ignite the ground, Granite gets up the tree first and will be better able to snipe him until Tahu uses his Ruru. The flash of light that blinds Granite will also probably let Tahu know where he is, allowing the Toa to knock him down with his sword. When Tahu retreats Granite should be able to get back into the trees. However, the fire from earlier has likely spread over the dead trees and created a lot of smoke, making it more difficult for Granite to breathe and possibly slowing him down. This will also make it harder for Tahu to spot him, however, allowing him to continue sniping his foe before activating the Staff of Sleep and delivering a finishing attack just before the smoke gets him. Granite wins 7,500 W.

Confirming my match against Vox in Atero Arena.

Strategy!

Electro will start by using his Ice Crystals to boost his toughness, and then he will begin the match by taking flight and darting around the arena to capitalize on his agility. He will fire bolts of chain lightning, using the discarded armor as a conductor so that the lighting strikes from multiple angles. This will make Electro's attacks less predictable and more difficult for Kopaka to block. If Kopaka manages to knock Electro out of the sky, he will use his Staff of Illusion to make it appear that there are a dozen Electros scattered around the arena so that Kopaka will not know where to aim. Electro will use the same attack strategy as before, supplementing his electric shocks with electrified disks. Once Kopaka is weakened, Electro will generate a thunderstorm to finish off the toa.

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Kopaka vs Electro: The blizzard will slow Electro down, though his chain lightning strategy will help to reduce to impact of this. Once Kopaka creates an ice shield he'll be safe from lightning for a while and will probably be able to knock Electro out of the sky then. Once Electro uses his Staff, however, he'll be able to get back up and keep wearing away at Kopaka's shield. Of course, the blizzard will be constantly wearing Electro down, so Kopaka will be able to get in some good shots. Once we have a thunderstorm and blizzard going at the same time both combatants will be taking heavy damage, making it a close match, but even with the Ice Crystal to enhance Electro's toughness, Kopaka's higher mind and the fact that his storm has been going longer seem to point to Electro passing out first. Kopaka wins 6,250 W.

Me and Flaredrick are having a battle!

-Coliseum Arena

-1000 W each

-2.0 Item Limiting Ability used

Strategy:

Breez will begin with throwing her Zephyrangs at Tahu, and running to her right side. Once they've hit or missed, she'll retrieve the 'rangs and begin to pepper the Toa with air bullets. She'll continue this until Tahu seems exausted enough, using air currents to deflect any fire bursts, blasts, or streams best she can. If he heats the gound beneath her feet, she'll jump backwards with an air blast to help propel herself. One he's reached a certain point of exaustion, though, she'll blitz towards him zig-zagging, throwing the Zephyrangs to keep him distracted. She'll run to the side of Tahu, and with the Titan Gauntlets spin him, forming a tornado around him as she does. Then, as the tornado expires, she'll grab and throw him away. Repeat process as needed. If he blinds her, tornado around herself. If he goes invisible, dust storm so she can see his outline.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Going for the win here.

First run to Tahu's right and fire a series of fire balls at Breez fast. After she fires here 'rangs, immidiatly blind her with the Ruru and ignite her with a long stream of fire. Then run up to her dodging any attacks thrown at him. Then fire a barrage of fire balls fast, then ignite the ground and fire a large fire ball at her. If Tahu becomes exhausted, ignore blasts fired at him and unleash a wall of fire around him, then roll forward, and launch a barrage of fire balls.

Breez vs Tahu: Breez's tornado defense should protect her from most of the fire stream while blind, but since both combatant's mind stats are equal the tornado will be nullified before the stream is finished, and this distraction may prevent her from reclaiming her Zephyrangs when they come back to her. Still, she should be able to reclaim them as Tahu runs at her, though the following spread of fireballs will be hard for her to fully avoid. When Tahu heats the ground, Breez's flip will allow her to put some distance between them and begin firing air bullets. If Tahu continued his fireball spread he'll be able to land a few more hits while also taking plenty of hits, and in this back-and-forth Breez's lower toughness will become a problem. Tahu's ferocity and edge in toughness will likely give him a narrow win. Tahu wins 5,000 W.

Nice battle keizah.

*a slight tear runs down my face*

it has been awhile since i won a fight

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Okay, looks like I'll do the strategy.

First, he'll unleash a fire tornado at Onua, then launch a barrage of fire balls into the tornado. Then run towards him, dodging any attacks from him, then launch a fire ball to his face and activate the Ruru to blind him. While he is blinded, activate Pakari and slash away with his fire sword, then launch him into the air with an uppercut swipe. Jump into the air and slam him down to ground and throw a huge fireball. Back flip back and while Tahu flips, throw a fire ball at Onua. Then run up to him, dodge attacks and fire a barrage of fire balls at him. While he staggers, throw a fatal swipe of the sword of Onua.

Ok bulik and i have agreed to a match at the naho bay arena and we will both be sponsoring for 1000 widgets

Ok for this strategy i am going to start by freezing the water's surface. As soon as i do that i am going to barrage granite with ice daggers aiming for his important parts of his mechanical frame. While doing that i will then use the ice to propel my self forward slashing at him with my sword aiming mainly for his legs. as soon as i am done with that i am going to summon a ice pillar to rise up under him to throw him in the air. as he is in the air i am going to move onto a lilypad while causing all the ice i created on the water's surface to melt. as soon as granite come fallling back to the ground am going to summon a boulder of ice and throw it at him aiming to knock him into the water. as i knock him into the water i will ice the water over again effectively trapping him underwater with tarakava and takea. if he does manage to escape alive i will keep pummeling him with ice daggers and keeping my distance till he succumbs

Now mind you when i say ice the water i do not mean the whole ocean just a large enough area to be sufficient

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Onua will create high quality earth armor against the heat, then he'll use agility and high tougness to dodge the atracks following. Then he'll absorb a portion of the earth in the area of were Tahu is standing. That will create a limited sand vortex and it will suck Tahu into the hole capturing him. He can't escape using fire because of Glass forming so Onua will get closer and deliver the ending blow. He can reapeat the vortex process if neccesairy. if there's a fire attack of a larger undodgable kind, Onua will create a orb shaped shelter out of earth his higher mind will help him survive.Ruru: Double blindingPakari: No big deal, still in advantageHau: Try to deliver killing blow againHuna: Run away at great speed untill he gets visible again..

I'm back!