Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

DM and I have agreed to a 2v2 match between Millennium & Virus and Onua & Stormer. Both of us are sponsoring with 2000 W, and we will be fighting in the Stalactite Village. Here is my strategy:

Seeing as how the highest stat here is Onua's agility, Virus will increase the gravity around him, slowing him down. In the time while Virus is using his powers, Millennium will create a solid light hologram chain, and speed around Onua, tying the chain around his legs. Virus will then drive off the stalactite, using his CreateRoads.EXE program to make platforms beneath him. Millennium will speed around, annoying his opponents, firing lasers on Onua. To check if Onua using the Mahiki, Millennium will use his light radar. If Onua uses the Ruru, Millennium will blind him at the same time. He will make a layer of ambient light to melt any ice from Stormer near him. He will focus his attacks on Onua, solely using lasers and energy bolts to keep Onua from using his great strength stat.

Virus will fly around the stalactite, using his Insect Staff to make a swarm of insects that will fly around Stormer's head, distracting him. Virus will fire energy blasts and shockwaves at Stormer. He will keep his distance, driving around a good distance from the stalactite, using ranged attacks, like his Gravi-Spears and energy attacks. Occasionally, he will go in close and attack with his claws.

I am open to matches against Virus. For the 2v2 match, that and we would be fighting in the Slizer Dome.

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Onua will first create Earth eye protection which helped good last time, then he'll create and Illusion upon Virus letting him believe Millenia is Onua and Onua will the blind Millenia, who even with not so accurate light radar will not be able to tell if Virus is really Virus and will believe the one who is attacking him is Onua or Stormer. Which will cause both enemies to attack eachother.Stormer will use his "high" mind to create Ice shards and fire them at a machine gun rate making it incredibly hard to dodge. Then Onua will use his ingredibly agility to flee(carrying Stormer(strenght)on his back who will still rapidfire ice shards) to another stalachtite before the others reach it. Then he will use his high mind and if neccecairy launch rocks with strenght to break the connection of the other stalagtite and the roof drop the other stalachtity into the void. Only Virus with his carroads will survive this(who will maybe catch Millenia) Onua will then create huge indodgable rocks to throw them with all his three stats at the duo(possibly forcing the drop of Millenia) while Stormer sneaks unnoticed behind, he'll then flash freeze the two and before the freezing is melted by millenia Onua will fire a small stone at high speed into the ice scattering the two beings inside.

I'm back!

2v2 strategies received, will begin working on results.

EDIT: Since Onua pauses to protect his eyes, Virus should have time to increase gravity and slow him down so that Millennia can chain him temporarily. Onua won’t be able to activate his illusion until after this, and at this point Virus won’t be targeting Onua so the illusion won’t have much of an effect. Stormer will be able to do some solid damage to Virus until Virus gets off the stalactite and uses his Insect Control staff, distracting Stormer so that Virus can begin blasting him with ranged energy attacks. Millennia will be blinded for a time and Onua will be protected from the retaliatory blinding, but I’m assuming he’s going to pause to remove the earth from his eyes so that he can see where he’s going when he goes to pick up Stormer and head for another stalactite. When Millennia recovers, both he and Virus will be launching energy attacks that will hit both Onua and Stormer, and even if Onua does make it to another stalactite he and Stormer can both still be hit by the ranged attacks. Stormer’s ice attacks will cause damage to their opponents during this time, but with his lower toughness he’ll probably succumb to his injuries before Onua makes it to the next stalactite. Onua should still be active and can probably down Virus with his elemental attacks, but Millennia’s mind is higher than Onua’s toughness, so Millennia can take advantage of the opening to down Onua with his powerful lasers. Canis wins 10,000 W.

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Progenitus and I have agreed to a match between Virus and Torch. We will fight in Naho Bay and sponsor with 1000 W each. Here is my strategy:

Virus will start by using his CreateRoads.EXE to fly off the lilypad and start hovering above the water. Then he will use his Insect Control Staff to have insects attack Torch around Torch's head, ruining Torch's concentration. He will fire shockwaves, and blasts at Torch, trying to dodge his attacks. He will create a mini-black hole over the water. Torch will get drawn to it, and once Torch is over the water and a slight distance from any lilypads, Virus will deactivate the black-hole. Torch will then fall into the water and get attacked by the water creatures. Virus will then continue to fire his blasts, shockwaves and Gravi-Spears at Torch. If Torch gets back onto a lilypad, Virus will divebomb, swiping Torch with his tendrils and Rahkshi staff, and then going back up high.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Progenitus Worldsoul and I are fighting with Dust and Evo in the City-Realm, I wager 1000 widgets and he wagers 500 widgets.

I'll post my strategy tomorrow since it's late at night where I am right now.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Confirming match with Canis

Cosmic Armor activate: Boost Agility. With that, Virus Rider should have his only advantage nullified. Then, Torch will get to the center of the lilypad, so that if Virus Rider increases his gravity, he won't fall through into the water. If Virus Rider uses CreateRoads.exe and manipulates his own gravity to take to the air, Torch will launch fireballs to melt away the platforms, and take out Virus rider. If Virus tries to use his claw tendrils, Torch will throw disks to intercept, cutting through the tendrils and damaging Virus. In case of energy blasts, Torch will use his enhanced agility to dodge, couple with his high toughness to not die to the ones he cannot dodge. This should all cause Virus to have to get closer to Torch, which will result in Torch punching Virus really hard, until his small toughness gives way. If Virus Rider does not come close, Torch will harry him with fireballs, being careful, however, to set Virus on fire, not the lilypad. If all else fails, Torch will just throw a group of flaming disks at the ground Near virus, slashing through the lilypad so that section, and by extension Virus Rider, falls to the sharks.

EDIT: First off, I swear on my honor I did not edit my strategy against Canis.

Secondly, confirming match with Negative

Okay, so, outclassed in everything except agility, Dust will immediately start to speed away form Evo, dodging attacks and winding through buildings and under wrecking balls, using his a lot shorterness to dodge the wrecking balls more easily. Dust will continue to speed away until Evo gets taken out by being repeatedly hit by wrecking balls.

Edited by Progenitus Worldsoul

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

And, since all I do is matches, there is one between Dust and Lhikan. I will be paying 500 W, Flaredrick, 1000 W. The arena, is the Glacial Sector

So first of all, Dust will start to motorcycle around the arena, building up momentum from the ice, this, combined with the pervasive cold, should stop Lhikan's fire powers from being effective, once Dust has gathered up enough speed, he shall charge Lhikan, smashing into the toa spears first. He will continue this tactic of stabbyness until Lhikan, who has lower strength and toughness, is crushed.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Confirming match with Worldsoul

First Lhikan will create a fire tornado at Dust, hopefully catching him and burn him before he causes the cold to be more. Then jump to him and slash him with his Great Swords, then slam him down with a fire ball. Once it starts getting cold, Lhikan will cause the Sector to heat up, hopefully not to the point where the ice starts melting. Then when Dust is about to strike him, energize the swords, deflect incoming attack, and slash him with Great Swords to the point where he is powerless. Then perform a lethal strike at him, sending him flying out of the arena.If the tornado misses, then Lhikan will surround the area around him with fire, then engulf the arena in fire.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Strategy against Dust:

Evo will begin by taking advantage of his powers over Psionics to momentarily confuse Dust, who has a lower mind. Taking advantage of this moment, Evo will rush towards him and uppercut him. Then, again using his Psionics powers, Evo will make an illusion to make it look like he his directly in front of Dust, when in reality he has moved around to be behind Dust. Using the Mind Fragmenter, he will then send a mental blast of energy at Dust, and if it hits, he will run and jump on top of Dust and pound him with his fists.

In case Evo gets in the way of a Wrecking Ball, he will use his Staff of Density Control to make himself intangible so it passes through him. If he ends up high in a skyscraper and falls off, he will try and bring Dust with him with a bit of Psionic telekinesis, and if that doesn't work, he will try and at least slow down his falling speed with it, and if neither works, he will send another mental blast of energy at Dust. When either is worn down enough that one thing can finish either off, then Evo will try and mentally mask his presence to hide from Dust, and then jump on top of Dust while trying to overload his mind with psionic energy, in addition to punching Dust at random intervals.

For this battle, I researched what Psionics can do, but I think it needs a few restrictions on it. Honestly, without restrictions it's a bit overpowered, and a bit is putting that lightly.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Confirming match with DM, here is my strategy:

Virus will use CreateRoads.EXE to ride above the trees. He will occasionally lash fire energy blasts and shockwaves at Stormer, and then quickly drive away, using the fact that the foliage obscures Stormer's vision. He will continue this strategy until Stormer finds out where he is. Then, he will fire shockwaves at the swamp, trying to bring out the swamp creature. Once it is out, he will make a gravitational force around the creature to draw Stormer to it. He will then go in close and start attacking Stormer with his Insect Staff and clawed tendrils while the ice hero is busy with fighting the creature. When Stormer defeats the creature, Virus will summon a swarm around Stormer's head, distracting him. He will then drive away, firing blasts and shockwaves.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Virus vs Torch: The platforms of CreateRoads.EXE cannot be destroyed, but those attacks will cause damage to Virus. Once airborne and using his staff for a distraction, Virus should be able to blast Torch with several energy attacks before drawing him off the lilypad and leaving himself more open to attack. Torch's fireballs will be harder to dodge while Virus is concentrating, and the difference between Torch's mind and Virus's toughness means Virus will probably go down before he can get Torch a good distance away from the lilypad. Torch wins 5,000 W.

Dust vs Evo: Evo's strategy should go off without a problem and do some heavy damamge to Dust, but when he jumps on Dust to attack Dust will probably head right for a low-swinging wrecking ball. With his Staff Evo can avoid the first wrecking ball and continue attacking, but with Dust's speed it shouldn't take him long to find another that can scrape Evo off of him. Dust will be able to keep his distance, but he will be severely worn down, while Evo's toughness will enable him to take a little less damage from the wrecking ball. Also, Dust's strategy doesn't involve making any kind of attack on Evo, meaning as long as Evo avoids the wrecking balls he won't take any more damage and can keep sniping Dust with his weapon. Dust will dodge most attacks, and with Evo's low mind those that do hit will be less effective, but a blast that misses inside a dilapidated building may cause the roof to collapse, which should at least prove a distraction. Evo wins 3,750 W.

Wraith: You have been given an additional 30,000 W to prepare Power for battle.

Dust vs Lhikan: Lhikan will get in some opening attacks, but once Dust starts driving he should be safe from the worst of it. Dust will probably make his first counterattack when Lhikan pauses to heat the arena, and his edge in strength combined with the speed he has built up means it will be a strong hit. Because of his edges in strength and toughness and his hit-and-run strategy, I think Dust will be more likely to wear down Lhikan than the other way around. Dust wins 3,750 W.

Negative: I was thinking the same thing. I'll get some restrictions up today.

First off he'l create bigger ice feet to prevent him sinking in the ground at higher gravity. He'll create small ice shards to rapidfire at Virus making it hard to dodge those. If he uses carroads he will use the extreme amouth of liquid in the air to create a small ice layer over the platform, letting him slip and fall, if this doesn't work he will use his high mind and air liquid to create a ice wall right in front of Virus. If the attacks are overpowering him he'll create a see trough Ice dome around him for protection, and with his higher mind the enemy will get tired. Same for isect control, the insects will die due low temperature or will flee. If he is doing an action and the insects come he'll just highly lower the temperature without actually freezing something, the insects will flee too. When the enemy is tired/distracted/taken out he will finish it of with a sharp and big ice shard.If the guy uses his gravity he'll most likely annoy the creature, when it attacks Kopaka will immediately hide unnoticed undern the mud annd create an ice cocoon around him, preventing him from moving or sinking in the swamp just keeping a small.eye out of it once the creature attacks Virus he'll get out and use the opening to attack Virus with a. Sharp ice shard.

I'm back!

Psionic restrictions have been decided upon, may be subject to change: Only basic illusions can be used, and you may only use one per battle. You can confuse the opponent once per battle and are forbidden from using mind control. Telepathy can be used to sense a hidden opponent’s location but will leave you vulnerable, and masking your presence will only have limited success. Telekinesis may only be used for simple attacks like throwing the target or other objects, and may not disarm the opponent unless you throw another object and knock their weapon from their hands. You may only hold the opponent in a telekinetic grip for a few seconds.

Virus vs Stormer: While Stormer pauses to create ice boots, Virus will be able to start making his way above the trees to begin his ranged offense. Since Stormer's vision is obscured Virus should be able to get in plenty of attacks while using his high agility to move before Stormer can counter, although with Stormer's high mind he may be able to create a very large ice wall to halt Virus's progress. When Virus brings out the creature, the gravitational field will nullify Stormer's coccoon strategy, allowing Virus to get in more hits while Stormer defeats the creature. Stormer should be able to counter the insect swarm, but this distraction after being so worn down should make it easy for Virus to finish him off. Virus wins 5,000 W.

I have a match against DM (Onua) in Mangaia with Millennium. I am sponsoring with 750 W, I don't know about him. He has agreed to not use his masks.

Millennium will start off by creating a two non-solid light holograms around him and Onua. The one around Onua will be of Takanuva, and the one around Millennium will be Teridax. He will create a solid light hologram of Teridax's staff/spear. He will then speed around the battlefield, smashing pillars with his solid-holographic staff, freeing the Rahkshi in them. The Rahkshi will think Millennium is their creator, and Onua their enemy, so they will start attacking Onua. Millennium will throw a disk at Onua's legs, eliminating his agility. Millennium will then confuse Onua with his Vahki Staff, and will fire energy bolts at Onua until the Rahkshi and himself defeat Onua.

Me (Virus) and Maxthethrax (Boss) have also agreed to a match. The arena will be Tanker Station 22, and the sponsoring will be 1000 W each. I will let him buy some items, because he hasn't bought anything.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Onua will start off by, trowing small but powerfull and perfectly aimed(Strenght, Mind, Toughness) at the guy, waikening him and keeping sure Onua doesn't hit any pillar. If the guy created a light hologram Onua will throw a huge block of stone at Millenia, forcing him to lose control of the hologram while attampting to didge such a huge aimed and powerful rock. And the hologram will dissapear. Onua will then proceed to get closed with agility dodging any blasts and then finish him of with strenght.If Onua notices a pillar scatters he'll immediately dive underground, so that before the rahksi notices he even exist he'll be gone, not knowing Onua exists the wild!(not controlled by Makuta, just attacking anything it sees) Rahksii will attack Millenia. Onua will then dig underground using his power to slowely(no traits from outside) summone a bladt powerful enough to let the whole room colapse he'll be safe for he's underground. If the guy should enter the Tunnel Onua wil let every part of the tunnel emmediaty collapse and he'll survive due toughness.Disk attack: Onua will use both agility and toughness to dodge the thingStaff: Onua will emmediately dive undergrounf locking himself up timl the effects are over.

i'll contribute 2250

I'm back!

Onua vs Millennia: Kind of tough to pick a winner. Onua would probably get in some early hits while Millennia sets up his holograms and frees the Rahkshi, and he'll have plenty of time to make a tunnel. Millennia should be protected from the Rahkshi's rage since he has disguised himself, and he may be able to throw a disk down the tunnel to his Onua, alerting the Rahkshi to his presence and making them pursue. However, Onua already plans on collapsing the tunnel (and then the entire chamber), so the Rahkshi may not reach him, and Millennia has no strategy for attacking while Onua is underground. Onua wins 7,500 W.

Flaredrick: Tahu has been upgraded to Tahu Nuva! Lhikan's stats have been updated. You currently have 10,700 W. As a side-note, although Tahu Nuva will need to buy Kanohi Nuva, Lhikan can still make use of the Kanohi you have bought for Tahu if you want to keep them.

Flaredrick (Lhikan) and I (Virus) have agreed to a match. Sponsoring will be 1000 W each, and we are fighting in the Coliseum. Here is my strategy:

Virus will start driving quickly around the arena, making use of his high agility. He will use his CreateRoads.EXE application to drive on some platforms in the air. He will fire shockwaves and energy blasts at Lhikan, who is on the ground. If Lhikan tries to use his Pakari, Virus will be in the air and not in range of the attacks. If Lhikan uses the Hau, Virus will continue firing at Lhikan. If Lhikan uses the Ruru, Virus will stay in one place until he regains his eyesight. If Lhikan uses the Huna, Virus will fire shockwaves over the field of the Coliseum, hoping one will Lhikan. For Lhikan's fire blasts, Virus will fire his own energy shockwaves at the fireballs to diffuse them. Occasionally, he will swoop down and hit Lhikan with his clawed tendrils. He will use his Insect Staff to summon a crowd of insects that will fly around Lhikan, distracting him and doing some minor damage.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Here's my tactic

Lhikan will engulf the arena in fire, burning Virus' armor. Then as he creates his road, blind him with the Ruru, then launch a volley of fire balls at him. Then unleash a fire tornado, which will pick him up from his road. Run quickly up to him, (while dodging attacks), activate Pakari and slash with the Great Swords. Then send him into the air and fire a barrage of fire balls at him.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Lhikan vs Virus: Lhikan will be vulnerable while setting the arena on fire, but when he blinds Virus he will have an opening to attack with fireballs. The tornado should be able to hit Virus, but Virus will still be out of range of physical attacks, so Virus can resume his range attack. The Insect Control staff will prove a good distraction to allow Virus to cause even more damage, though when he comes in for a physical attack he may get slashed by the Greatswords. Overall, I think Virus will be able to get more hits in, so this match will go to him. Virus wins 5,000 W.

Ohh joy another spending spree... :P

I'll buy a Wheel Talisman, a Toughness +1 and a Weapon Reforge for Power, with the Element being Lightning if allowed.

Power's new Storm Cannons feature dual gun barrels per gun, allowing for either rapid-fire*, albeit weaker Shockbolts, or a charged^ Strike Blast that takes time.

*Rate of fire is reflected on Power's Agility stat. So 12 Agility is, say for simplicity sake, 12 rounds a barrel = 24 rounds a gun = 48 rounds total. If that's too OP, dial it down :).

^Strength of attack is based on Power's Mind stat.

+ 3,000

+ 5,000

16,000 [Yes, I am aware that I did some messed up maths here.]

14,000 Widgets remaining.

Hey Kopaka open for any battles although i hope to fight someone with semi near stats of kopaka

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

So, Torch (OF THE HEAVENS!!!) and Kopaka are having a match in Atero, with me and VoxyVoxuma both contributing 2500 W.

Strategy.

Cosmic Armor activates, Torch boosts agility. He should be faster than Kopaka now. He will dash away from Kopaka, then from a safe distance throw two disks at Kopaka's ankle's, hopefully out of shield range, to further the agility gap. Then, Torch will start to heat small portions of the sand around him into glass, grabbing them up and using his expert throwing ability to hurl them at Kopaka, their heat and sharper shape hopefully making them harder hitting and less likely to be deflected by his shield, respectively. In the case of ice attacks, Torch will use the non-elemental energy consuming flames from his Inferno Gauntlet to counteract the assaults. If Kopaka tries to get close, Torch will dash away again and continue pelting Kopaka with glass shards until he goes down. If Kopaka starts to use any scrap metal as a weapon or defense, Torch will throw fireballs at the rusted equipment to melt it, harming Kopaka.

Progenitus Worldsoul