Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

Lava sounds fairer for you.

True enough. Confirming match with Dual, Lava vs Onua for 1,000 W, from me, in Atero arena.

Lava will immediately escape any traps Onua plans for by using Handling Patch and CreateRoads.EXE to ascend above the ground, where he will take a moment to observe Onua's plans. If Onua uses the Mahiki or Ruru, Lava will send out a heat wave hopefully strong enough to disturb Onua's concentration long enough for a Volcanic Edge to smack the mask off. Should Onua try and burrow underground for anything, Lava will heat the sand into brittle glass, using the metal parts to aid in the process. When Onua reappears, the glass and hot metal should distract him long enough for Lava to land a stunning blow courtesy of a Fire-type Wheel causing an explosion and turning the brittle glass and metal into shrapnel. While Onua is recovering from the sudden onslaught, Lava will swoop down and strike, while heating the air around Onua to distort where the Volcanic Edge is coming from.

Edited by Phoenixian Wraith

Announcement: Another round of voting has ended, and now Von Nebula and Flare have been recruited! Expect to see them in the fighter list momentarily.

Flaredrick: Lhikan has been registered for the tournament.

Vox: Hordika Venom primarily affects stat growth. Yes, a Toa Nuva can get Hordika Venom and become a Toa Nuva Hordika...or Toa Hordika Nuva...something like that.

Life's been busy for me, so It'll be a few weeks or so until I can get back on a regulated schedule. Until then, I'd like to reserve dual sponsorship for Nidhiki or Skrall (If either of those win the next contest, in that order), since I'll likely not have the chance to post again in time if any of them win.

EDIT: Oh derp, The previous recruitment contest ended. *facepalm* Anyways, just keep my vote on the voting entry for the next one, and Hopefully the same in this post, if you allow.

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Lava:

Onua is to use his high mind to quickly create earth boulders each tile the enimy fires at him with flames for protection. Then He'll use strength and agility to trow the partially superheated builder at the enemy, he'll repait this proces if possible. If the Carroads is used he'll use mind to create earth bridges bringing him a way to reach the Roborider, then he will use agility and toughness to get closer to Lava and strike using strenght, he'll use the same thing when Carroads is not used.Keep in mind every earthen creation goes very quickly due high mind.

Entering 4000 W

I'm back!

Bulik: Alright. Since I assume you won't be able to participate in the tournament either, whoever gets matched against Granite will go straight to the next round.

Lava vs Onua: Lava should be able to get into the air, prompting Onua to create an earth bridge while also forming chunks of earth to attack with. Onua does have high mind, but focusing on keeping the bridge intact while also creating and aiming the attacks will still wear his concentration a bit thin, so after taking a hit or two Lava may be able to hit him with a Wheel and knock him into the sand. Supposing Lava then uses his sand/glass/explosion strategy, he will leave himself open to more earth projectiles, but he should then be able to catch Onua in the blast. When Lava then swoops in for a physical attack, the shrapnel in Onua's body may slow him down, and that combined with Lava's method of heating the air may give him just enough room to land the hit. From there, the effects of the shrapnel will make it even more difficult for Onua to multi-task with his elemental powers, so Lava shouldn't have to worry about taking many more hits--which is good, because he'll probably be about ready to fall over at this point. In the end, Lava keeps his distance and makes use of his surroundings and items effectively. Lava wins 12,500 W.

Okay, so me and Zakaro have decided on a match between Dust and Breez, in the Forums, for 250 W each.

First of all, if Breez starts to go towards Dust and not the hyperlink, Dust will charge forward to meet her, dealing heavy damage by ramming his spears into her legs, by way of his higher strength. This should also take her agility down to a more reasonable level to. If Breez tries to use her air powers, Dust will get into a crowd of members, so that the collaterall damage will invoke the wrath of the Hapori Tohu. If Breez goes for the link, Dust will follow, except into a different forum, then signature link hop between topics until he ambushes Breez, taking her out with his high toughness and strength.

TL;DR: Stay in beween members to avoid mind based attacks, get in close, profit.

In other news, me and Zakaro are having a match between Torch and Breez, for 1000 W each, in the Rock Realm.

First off, Cosmic armor activates, boosting strength. Torch will use weak fireballs, designed to be thrown quickly, not to do a lot of damage, to corral Breez into an area of the arena with a lot of climbable rock formations. He will then throw one disk at Breezʻs legs to take out her agility, then then throw more, this time superheated disks, at the rock formations near their bases, so that the tall ones are sliced partially through, with the impact, weight of the formations, and heat severing the rest of the pillar. The end result will be a lot of rock formations falling on top of Breez from different angles. During this time, and the rest of the battle as well, if Breez throws a tornado or something at Torch, Torch will counter it with a blast of fire, turning the sand that said tornado will have undoubtedly whipped up into a cocoon of glass, and thus trapping the tornado. If Breez manages to survive the falling pillars trap, Torch will continue the wind power deflection strategy while slowly retreating. Once Breez starts to near the glass cocoons, Torch will heat the air inside of them, causing them to explode.(This is well within Torchʻs power range, Tahu did it to the Bohrok hive in ʻ02. The ENTIRE BOHROK HIVE. By himself.) Once Torch runs out of cocoons to explode, he will advance, and punch the battered Breez really hard. Also, If Breez ever takes the fight to melee range, Torch will use his much greater strength and toughness to outbox her to victory.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

I was wondering when you'd pop up with the matches. :P

Confirming both matches.

Strategy:

Against Dust: Breez will begin by launching Dust into the air by means of a huge updraft, then let him fall to the ground. When he hits, she'll rush in and deliver some attacks with the Zephyrangs, aided by the Titan Gauntlets. After that, she'll back away and throw the 'rangs at him until he falls, keeping a steady distance from Dust with her much-greater agility. During all this she'll avoid hurting the members by small wind pushes, and simply will follow Dust through whichever links he goes through. No topics will be opened by her.

Against Torch: Whatever Torch's first attack may be, Breez will block it with the MTIS if it's fire-based, and if it's physical she'll grab Torch and toss him away with the Titan Gauntlets. After he's attacked, she'll counter with a volley of air blades while rushing around the Slizer to keep him from landing a hit. The MITS will stay out to deflect any other fire attacks. Next, Breez will begin to attempt to pyche Torch out by using the wind and her Zephyrangs to create noises behind different pillers and hit him with small pebbles. Once he's turned the other way, she'll start up a tornado around him while charging at his back. If she's successful Breez will land a direct hit on him and leap over, throwing a Zephyrang back to hit him again. She'll continue in this manner until one of them falls.

Also, I've got an idea for a new HF arena, we need more. :P

Training Sphere- This round battle ground is a giant sphere, able to resemble other arenas that you can use to your benifit. That is, if you find the controls first. Each fighter may change the arena the Sphere resembles once. Be wary of the HeroBall when a match begins, the arena splits in half and you've got to keep it in the air. Whichever side it hits the ground on is in for a nasty surprise, the likes of which depends upon the arena the Sphere is copying.

Comments?

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Since it seems that my Surge's battle with Nex seems to be taking a while, can I cancel it? I've grown a bit impatient.

If so, Surge and Evo are open for battle.

Also, I too have an idea for a HF Arena:

Hero Factory Villain Containment: This large, open area may not seem much at first, but that's only if you don't take into account the many cells lining the walls stacked on top of each other. Fighters will have to be careful to not damage the place too much, or villains will be roaming the arena as well, the amount depending on how much damage has been done to the cells in general. In addition, in the centre of the northern wall is Von Nebula's black hole staff. Be careful, fighting around it too much might unleash all of the villains, creating instant chaos for all fighters in the arena! An unfortunate fighter that gets too close during this might even get sucked into a black hole temporarily, where gravity is much lower than normal.

I also have two other ideas about two other arenas, one being The Pit from Bionicle and one being the Hero Assembly Tower, though I can't really think of any details for either of them.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Ok Millennium, Tahu, Torch and i have agreed to a 2v2 match with kopaka and Millennium being a team and Tahu and Torch being a team

Everyone but tahu will be sponsoring for 1500 Widgets and tahu will be sponsoring for 1000 widgets. We agreed on the rock realm Arena.

I believe everyone is setting up our strategies so those will be posted soon

Edited by Vox The Shadow of Reality

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

My strategy vs Canis Lipus:

My roborider will attack him with energy cannons,then Block.

Then when he attack is gone, I will attack him once more and block

And i willl make this while he is dameged enought to be defeated

rahkshiandbohrok.gif

I am searching for peepol,who can program,and peepol,who have ideas for multimedia and games,to come and join the KranaNui Project
If you are one of them,please PM me! :hau: :akaku: :miru: :kaukau: :kakama: :pakari:
If you have PM from me,you are one of them!

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Dust vs Breez: Breez keeps the fight in the Index, preventing Dust from using his ambush tactics and letting her make good use of her higher agility and mind in the small space. Breez wins 1,250 W.

Torch vs Breez: Breez's MTIS should easily block the opening round of fireballs, allowing her to deal some damage with her wind blades. She should also be able to get Torch to turn and leave himself open to her tornado and punch, but Torch's high toughness will help him to recover, and he likely won't fall for the same trick twice. While circling Torch, Breez will almost definitely end up near some rock formations that Torch will be able to bring down, and though she will be agile enough to dodge the worst of the trap, she cannot avoid all the debris, and Torch will probably use this opportunity to move in close and deal a devastating punch. Torch wins 5,000 W.

Zakaro: Thanks for the arena! I'll add it to the first post!

Pulsate: Yes, you can cancel the match and return to upgrading Surge. Thanks for the arena, and I'll see what I can do with The Pit and the Assembly Tower.

Vox: Kopaka has been upgraded to Kopaka Nuva! You currently have 2,450 W.

Boss vs Millennia: Virus makes good use of his surroundings and keeps his distance to compensate for his low toughness. Virus wins 5,000 W.

Reminder: The tournament is opening in one week, so if you're dual-sponsoring, don't forget to post which of your fighters you want to enter! This is the only reminder!

Wraith: Lava's stats have been updated. You currently have 15,500 W.

Dual: Onua has been registered for the tournament.

does a person who only has one warrior they are sponsoring need to say they are attending the tournament?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Wraith: The bonus applies to normal training. The restriction is that you won't be able to get the bonus again until a tournament comes and goes.

Vox: No, if you are only sponsoring one fighter they are automatically entered into the tournament.

Canis: Millennia has been registered for the tournament.

ok Zakaro and i have agreed to a match at the Naho Bay Arena

I will be sponsoring kopaka for 1000 widgets and Zakaro will be sponsoring Breez for 750 widgets

I will have my strategy up within the day. And will be editing this post with it.

Ok first off kopaka will begin by creating a mini blizzard in the area aimed directly at Breez. From there i will fire a flurry of ice daggers at here while jumping from lilypad to lilypad till i reach her which i will use both my blades to simultaneously strike at her shoulders. as soon as i have struck her i will fling myself back away from her while sending a flurry of ice daggers at her aiming specifically for her legs. As soon as i am at a safe distance i will create a wall of ice infront of me that i will make small holes in so i can attack her with ice daggers without being blown away by any air bursts she uses. I will slowly inch the wall of ice towards her before i suddenly shatter the ice and rush forwards aiming to throw her in the water. as soon as she is in the water i will ice over the water so she has a hard time getting out. Even if she does get out of the water i will get a good distance away while sending ice daggers at her

Edited by Vox The Shadow of Reality

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu