Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

Flare vs Phantom

ITEMS: Staff of Molecular Disruption to destroy the Rhotuka Launcher of the Abyssal Phantom, Adaptive Armour

STRATEGY:

As the Abyssal Phantom has much higher strength and a slightly higher mind, it is important to not get too close to him. Fortunately, Flare is just slightly faster than he is, so this should allow Flare to quickly fly up and escape the brute force of the Phantom. Fortunately, also, Abyssal Phantom's lowest stat is his toughness. While attempting to be out of reach of Abyssal Phantom's melee range, Flare shall throw his whip and attempt to wrap it around Phantom, then rapidly flying around in a circle so as to pull him off balance. While attempting to pull him off balance, Flare shall also send some heat down the whip, enough to cause burns. Once that is done or attempted, Flare shall back away from Phantom, attempting to avoid any shots of shadow. While in the air, in the direction of Phantom, Flare shall use his whip to send out a curved 'arc' of fire at him, multiple times. After attempting this, Flare shall attempt to block any shots with the whip, then fly straight overhead of Phantom and throw his whip, this time on fire, as hot as he can make it, directly at Phantom's head, specifically the eyes, in an attempt to blind him. Then, on a return swoop over Phantom, but still attempting to be out of range of his melee, Flare shall send fireballs at the Phantom, followed by a 'rain of fire' above Phantom in an attempt to finish him off.

COUNTERS:

Shadow bolts: Dodges, attempted blocks with the whip

Staff of Illusion: Here, Flare will make use of the 'arc' of fire technique, by lining up whatever may seem like an illusion with Phantom.

Staff of Density Control: Wait for it to wear off, but be sure to move around a lot to throw off any aiming that might be going on.

Sub-Zero Spear: Flare does not intend to get in melee range, but it could be thrown, so Flare will attempt a dodge if it is thrown, or if he is immobilized, he will make himself hot to the touch.

Gravity Shield: Since this is mainly for defense, Flare will have to attempt to get past it, but if it's used offensively it will be his worst nightmare. If it is used to stop him flying, Flare will cease flying and go the ground as far away from the Phantom as possible, and attempt to dodge any other blasts from it, but he will continue flying if it is not used to stop him flying but still attempt to dodge.

Staff of Plasma: Attempt to avoid Plasma blasts.

Repellers: This one is going to be hard to avoid, but if it's flare's own attack, it will likely be fire coming straight back at him since most if not all are fire based, in which case he will attempt to absorb the fire before it gets to him. If his whip is sent back to him, he'll attempt to catch it with his hand.

Hex Shield: Shields don't last forever nor do they cover the back of someone.

Evil Brain: Flare does not really intend to touch the floor unless in case of emergency, so if Flare is caught on the ground by the environment, he'll heat his feet up so he can take off and fly.

Wing Boosters: Flare will attempt to overheat these with bolts of fire, as a master of heat himself. If they are overheated, they are likely to function less effectively.

Rhotuka Launcher: Already taken care of, but if Flare's staff is destroyed, then Flare will have to avoid like his life depends on it from the Rhotuka launchers.

...whew, Keizah has a LOT of stuff.

Also, regarding the ability pool idea, perhaps it could be expanded from just a few abilities to two-three exclusive abilities per type of fighter, with a more general list of abilities that everyone could use? That way each type of fighter would have a unique ability they could choose to have, or pick from the general list. I'd imagine the exclusive abilities would make sense in the world they come from.

Edited by Pulsating Explosive

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Abyssal Phantom vs. Flare

Items: Golden Armor and Rhotuka Launcher (Disruptor and Dark Field), Illegal Refit nullification is active

Analysis: While all the fighters in this tournament are technically equal stat-wise, Flare's higher toughness and slightly better agility will clearly put him at an advantage in a fair fight. Thankfully, Phantom has plenty of dirty tricks at his disposal to keep Flare disoriented and capitalize on his own mind and strength.

General: Phantom will counter Flare's initial attack with a Disruptor Spinner (or several if necessary) while he uses his mind to create a web of shadow threads to entangle and distract Flare while Phantom uses a Dark Field Spinner to change the arena to the Zone of Darkness. The new arena will give Phantom plenty of shadows to work with and hide him from Flare. As an added bonus, Flare's fire powers will probably also make him a target of the Zivon.

Pulling from the shadows of the zone, Phantom will materialize chains around Flare's body, binding his wings against his body and making him crash into the ground. From there, Phantom will cloak himself in shadows and enhance his weapons with shadow energy, tearing away at Flare from a distance with shadow daggers and shadow-infused Sabre Strikers. When Flare escapes the chains Phantom will rise into the air and create a number of shadow panels which he can jump between as he evades Flare, continuing to pelt him with shadow daggers and dodging Flare's attacks until the dark field wears out.

After that point, Phantom will repeat the same pattern.

Counters:

Fire projectiles - Counter with Disruptor Spinners and block using shadow barriers if necessary.

Disks - Block with shadow barriers

Molecular Disruption - Golden Armor

Adaptive Armor - Should not affect Phantom's strategy much, assuming that a blackout does not qualify as "blindness."

Zivon - Float high into the air on a shadow panel and let Flare and the Zivon wear eachother down.

Repellers - Block with a shadow barrier or dive out of the way if there is not enough time to form one.

Exo-Toa - The clunky armor will probably just slow Flare down, making it easier to evade him.

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

*watches from the bleachers*

Yeah! I want to see this tournament go down in flames.. And not just physical flames.

Also guess me forgetting to set kopaka's stats was beneficial in the long run since it would have made for an uneven amount of fighters. Darn real life getting in the way..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Kiina vs Hewkii

Kinna will bring her Thornax Launcher, Lightweight Armour and Power Lance.

Kiina's first move will be to intercept Hewkii's with a Thornax, before equipping the Lightweight Armour. She will then shoulder Tsunami and, with the Power Lance, run in close to Hewkii, avoiding as many hits as possible, and unleash a point-blank blast from said Lance. Should Hewkii attempt to fly away, Kiina will shoot him down with the Power Lance. Once Hewkii's a little stunned, Kiina will switch the Power Lance out for Tsunami and proceed to cut away at Hewkii.

The moment that Hewkii forces Kiina away, she will create a dome of Water and attack him with Water Bullets. Once he's stunned, she'll once again get up close and fire the Power Lance.

Centurion Kiina vs Hewkii

First of all Hewkii will terrairform (Like making random pillars and walls) to create a cluttered arena. He will then attack using his axe, in an attempt to disarm Kiina. If unsuccessful he will create a dome, blocking most of the light. When attacked, Hewkii will attempt to dodge it by lowering the ground he is standing on. He will then counter by wrapping his chain around any body part and yanking to make her dizzy. At the end will cover her in stone and once again, wrap his chain around her, Elecrticuting the rock and as a result, Kiina.

It sucks.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

Vox: I understand that you are not fond of this tournament style, but I would appreciate if you would please refrain from taking random shots at it.

Abyssal Phantom vs Astroflare: Since Flare favors whip attacks that channel his element rather than ranged attacks, this will probably throw Phantom off a bit, allowing him to get in a bit of damage early. Once the Dark Field Spinner is used, though, Phantom will have an advantage; the gap between his mind and Flare’s strength isn’t as severe as the reverse, but he will probably get in a greater number of attacks. Still, Flare’s flying ability and slightly enhanced agility may serve him well. That along with the earlier damage make it possible that Flare can last long enough for the field to return to normal, allowing him to resume his offensive. It’s close, but I think Flare will last a bit longer. Phantom receives 10,000 W, Flare advances to Round 2.

Centurion Kiina vs Hewkii: Kiina’s effective use of items will allow her to get in many more hits, letting her wear Hewkii down over time. Hewkii receives 10,000 W, Kiina advances to Round 2.

Vox: I understand that you are not fond of this tournament style, but I would appreciate if you would please refrain from taking random shots at it.

While you are correct i am not fond of this tournament style i was for once not taking a random shot at it the style.

I was more making a shot at how.. Uneven things are. While stats play an very important role in this match i have a feeling it will ultimately come down to the use of items and creativity of strategies.. and when you have fighters who have a ton of items at their disposal it tends to tip the fight in their favor. That is what i am referring to when i say it shall go down in flames.

Also because i have a feeling Flare shall come out on top as champion. That is just my prediction on the matter

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Perhaps some restrictions on items should be made should this style continue. As for creativity being a determining factor, well...yes, good strategies have always been an important part of play. That's part of why I wanted to try this out: to prompt you guys to be more creative. I'm not really sure how that is a complaint.

Perhaps some restrictions on items should be made should this style continue. As for creativity being a determining factor, well...yes, good strategies have always been an important part of play. That's part of why I wanted to try this out: to prompt you guys to be more creative. I'm not really sure how that is a complaint.

I never said it was a complaint.. You are the one who felt my first comment was some sort of jab which it wasn't. The fire was a reference to Astroflare since the fighter controls the element of fire.. And given my feeling that he shall win this tournament it will essentially go down in flames. See the connection now?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Good match, Keizah! I honestly wasn't expecting to win that.

Vox, why do you think Flare will win? Honestly, I'm not the best at creating strategies. That would go to someone much more creative than I. I'm not a very creative person. Additionally, a fighter is limited in how many items they can bring into battle, so I don't understand how having lots of items gives them an advantage because they have to pick only two of them, and even then they have to be allowed in tournaments.

I think, next tournament, if there is one is this style, I might use one of my other fighters and experiment around with the stats, like attempting 20/20/4/4 or 20/4/20/4. We did get 48 points overall to distribute, if I recall correctly nothing would stop us from having some that looked ridiculous. :P One may attempt a 48/0/0/0 fighter but I doubt they would be good for much.

No problemo Pahrak.. i can understand the confusion.

And Pulse while you are correct that they can only bring in two items.. If a fighter has more items at their disposal it can allow them to suit the items they use to their opponent.. And on the flip-side your opponent has to try and think what items you shall be using..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Natalie Breez X.0 VS. Ackar

BEGIN!

Overview: Breez has the advantage in all but Toughness,

-2.0 Limiter on, aiming for Hero Cuffs or first item-

~Titan Gauntlets equipped~

Offense: Breez will begin the battle with an easy sword-match, creating a rapier and dagger for blocking and stabbing. The long edge of the rapier should be effective at blocking the slashes of the machetes, allowing for a few dagger hits. Next, Breez will suddenly wind-blast herself and Ackar backwards, switching the Emitters to katana and wind-blasting herself right back at him while he recovers, dealing a good few hits. Next she'll wait for him to slash or attack with his fire, at which point she'll spin around the Glatorian and kick at his back. As he stumbles forward, flip to broadsword for a massive hit to the head to stagger him, then to a hook to take out his knees, and wind-blast herself up and Ackar into the ground and finishing with a classic short sword final blow.

Defense:

Fire projectiles/flamethrowers: Redirect with wind, not much elemental power is used in the match so there should be ample amounts left.

Heating air/ground/armor: Move, and fast. Create a breeze. Keep herself cool.

Hero Cuffs: 2.0 limit.

Thronax Launcher/Thornax: Deflect upwards, stay in close so he can hit her without backlash.

Brain Visor, Training Weights, Adaptive Armor: N/A

*cheers*

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Zaria vs Millenium

Zaria will bring the Kadin into battle.

Zaria's overall strategy is to ensure that his strength and mind advantages are put into play.

1.First, Zaria will use his power to throw three weak and light slabs of metal at Millenium. Given that Zaria has higher strength(to throw) and Mind(to accelerate and form slabs), the slabs should materialise faster than Millenium can shoot them with laser, dice or energy blasts, and even then at least one should hit. Even if Millenium shields himself, a higher Mind allows Zaria to throw the slabs faster than Millenium can shield himself in any way. The slabs will shatter, spraying iron over Millenium.

Millenium will be distracted, so Zaria will use his elemental power to make the iron pieces grow into spikes impaling him.

2.However, should all three slabs fail to hit, Millenium will still be distracted enough for Zaria to "mould" his armour into a smooth, reflective surface to deflect Millenium's light powers. Zaria will use his Kadin to fly around, keeping a distance.

If Millenium fires anything, Zaria will dodge them while making sure that he is.not too high up. So Zaria doesn't crash too hard, and not too low, so Zaria has ample tme to recover from crashing and fly before hitting the ground.

Zaria will try to circle the arena a little, then suddenly fly over Millenium to put himself 180 degrees from his previous position, rather than circle Millenium constantly, as circling makes him too easy to shoot down. When Zaria flies to the other side, Millennium will hae a had time tracking him with his shots, so in the seconds where Millenium is trying to bring his weapons 180 degrees, Zaria will fling Iron constructs, dealing damage, then circle away, repeating. Again the iron constructs(which are spheres or slabs or rough blades) will shatter on impact. Once Zaria is sufficiently at a distance, he will make the pieces lodged on or around Millenium to fly to Millenium, then elongate and expand into large spikes, impaling Millenium.

3. If Millenium recovers too quickly, Zaria will simply repeat his circle-dash-iron construct-circle tactic.

Given equal agility, and higher strength and mind, Zaria will be able tp materialise constructs faster and hit harder with this strategy.

To summarise:

Strategy 1 will work if any of the three slabs hit. Otherwise:

Strategy 2 will work if Millenium does not bring his ranged attacks to bear in time, allowing Zaria to use the Iron Fragment-Spike method. If not:

Strategy 3 is to continue to circle-dash over-fling-circle.

May the best Technic win!

Millennia vs Zaria: Zaria will be able to get in some decent damage and his armor modification should help shield him from some of Millennia's attacks. However, Millennia's delayed use of the Lava Stone should catch him off-guard, and with lower agility, it's unlikely that he will be able to use the hit and run tactics he was planning. Millennia will take his fair share of damage, but he'll most likely be able to wear down Zaria. Zaria receives 10,000 W, Millennia advances to Round 2.

Acker vs Breez

Adaptive armor and Thornaz launcher in use.

Knowing that Ms. Breez may have some advantages over him, his tactic is to hit her hard and slow her down.

First part of the op is to throw a tornado of Fire at him which should send her up into the air, in which he may have a chance to hit her with some thornax. When she falls he'll juggle her in the air with his machetes, then strike her down. He'll then uppercut her in the air and blast her away with a shckwave of fire, then shoot her with a thornax. To finish her off he'll call down a Rain of Fire down on her position.

For a defensive view, he'll block her attacks with his machetes. For any other thing she may carry, he'll block or do whatever to counter.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Breez vs Ackar: Difficult to call--Breez's agility and strategy will give her a great chance to deal a lot of hits, but her low toughness means Ackar only needs to get a few hits in. Ackar's early strategy sounds like it will go rather smoothly, although Breez will be able to get in several of her own hits, and if she is able to dodge and wind-deflect until Ackar goes for his rain of fire, Breez will have a perfect opening to finish him off with her blade combo. I think the boost from the Titan Gauntlets is what will give Breez the ability to wear Ackar down at least as much as he does her, allowing her to make it to that critical opening and claim victory. Ackar receives 10,000 W, Breez advances to Round 2.

Round 2: Centurion Kiina vs Natalie Breez X.0, Astroflare vs Millennium Corona Hordika

You have 24 hours to post your strategy

Flare vs Millennium

ITEMS: Adaptive Armour, Repellers

STRATEGY: This time, Flare is against a fighter with both a higher strength and toughness. This time, as opposed to what he did with Abyssal Phantom, he will remain on the ground if Millennium remains on the ground. However, Flare will make a quick dash by Millennium, and throw his whip down around his legs, in an attempt to trip him and then attempt to pull him into the air by flying from that point on. Flare will then attempt dive-bomb Millennium, holding his whip as if it was a rope in each of his hands, but attempt to heat it up before hitting Millennium with it. After attempting that, Flare will attempt to fly over Millennium and drop his whip on him. Flare will also unleash a barrage of fire upon him. Finally, Flare will get close and use his repellers to reflect whatever attack may be coming at him.

Edited by Pulsating Explosive

Kiina vs Breez

Kiina will bring the Thornax Launcher, Lightweight Armour and Heat Spine.

Kiina's first move will be to raise a wall of Water to block Breez's first attack. She will then equip the Lightweight Armour and send the water wall at Breez. Her follow-up will be to flood the arena with a thin layer of water to increase her mobility in a manner similar to iceskating by reducing the friction between her feet and the ground.

Once done, Kiina will push off in a higher speed at Breez before using Heat Spine to create steam in front of Breez to briefly block her view of Kiina, who'll take advantage of this by ducking in low and uppercutting Breez with Wave Breaker with a follow up from Tsunami in Sword Form across a leg. Using Heat Spine at close range to blind Breez momentarily, Kiina will spin to the side and hamstring Breez's injured leg before pushing away and recreating enough water to replace the vaporised liquid.

Breez's mobility should be hampered enough for Kiina to charge in again with the same strategy, except that Kiina will swerve around Breez and instead create steam all around her. Once Breez blows away the steam, Kiina will use Heat Spine to aggravate the cut on her leg to distract Breez enough for Kiina to send a few Water Shuriken at her, using Heat Spine again to vaporise the last two to create enough steam for Kiina to race in and, using the water in a geyser, launch herself above Breez to fire the Thornax down on her. As soon as Kiina lands, she'll charge back in and use Heat Spine to create more steam and charge headfirst into Breez, using both Wave Breaker and Tsunami to knock away Breez's Zephyr Emitters.

Kiina will then disorientate Breez by headbutting her in the face, followed by a knee to the gut and Wave Breaker to the face again. Tsunami will be used to cut away at Breez's health with Heat Spine blinding again and again.

O.o.. that moment when you realize that your fighter is the same Rank as the legendary Onua... :P

But yes, good match Flaredrick. :)

Breez VS. Kiina

BEGIN!

Overview: Breez holds an advantage in Strength and Agility, but the gap between their Toughness stats is large.

-2.0 limiting in effect, targeting Lightning Shield, then Staff of Poison, then first item.-

~Titan Gauntlets Equipped for harder hits~

Offense: Taking an educated guess and saying Kiina's strategy will rely on her Toughness, Breez is going for all-out damage and speed. As the match begins, Breez will create a tornado around Kiina, low-power, not meant to harm but more distract and give Breez a chance to get moving. As that dissipates, Breez will form an Emitter into a throwing dagger and use it as its name states, flinging it at Kiina, aiming to hit a muscle in her legs to slow her. Next, Breez will retrieve it in a likely dangerous but perhaps rewarding way, she'll first kick up sand with a huge wind-blast, sending herself flying into the air, and bringing out the broadsword Breez will attack from the sky, stunning or damaging the Glatorian enough to grab her other Emitter and retreat. The final part of her plan will come into play if/as Kiina begins to water the arena, Breez will combine wind-blasts and her Agility to blitz zig-zag into Kiina and land a few hits, before wind-blasting away and ending it with a vacuum and resulting implosion as she lets the air return to normal.

Defense: Water projectiles, bursts, blasts: Dodge with the help of wind-blasts.

Water coatings, rain, mud: See final part of Offense.

Tsunamis: Create an 'solid' air 'drill' and leap through the top of the wave.

Skakdi Spine, Power Lance: Dodge with wind-blast help. As they're straight projectiles this shouldn't be a problem.

Lightning Shield: 2.0 Limit.

Lightweight Armor: As Breez is using her Mind to supplement her Agility, she should still have the advantage.

Staff of Poison: Avoid getting hit at all costs. If hit, go straight to final part of strategy to finish Kiina quickly. If no Lightning Shield, 2.0 Limit.

Axonn's Axe: Dodge w/ wind blasts, when striking get under the axe's range and grab onto the shaft to limit Kiina's abilities.

Thornax Launcher: Dodge w/ wind-blasts, attempt to stay close for backlash.

Good luck!

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Breez vs Kiina: Since Kiina is bringing her Thornax Launcher as part of her upgrade ability, Breez's item limit ability will disable the Lightweight Armor instead. It's a tough match to call. Both fighters have good strategies, but as the match goes on, Breez's low toughness and constant use of Elemental energy will be more and more likely to drag her down, giving Kiina a small edge in the long run. Breez received 20,000 W, Kiina advances to the Championship Match.

Mil vs. Flare

Mil will bring his Plasma Shield and his Vahki Staff. He will raise his Agility.

In this battle, Mil has a higher toughness, and his agility will be equated to Flare with his Agility boost. If Strength is used, his stat is higher, so he will be able to defeat Flare at a close range. Their mind stats are similar, and Mil's use of the Vahki Staff will decrease Flare's mind, giving Mil the advantage.

In battle, Mil will use the Plasma Shield for defense. He will hit Flare with the Vahki Staff to confuse his opponent and lower their mind. Whenever Flare appears to be recovering from the effects of the Staff, Mil will hit him with it again. While Flare is down, Mil will will use fire lasers and blobs of plasma at his opponent. Mil will use his one solid light hologram to create a spiked chain tied to his arm (the portion closest to him will not be spiked). Mil will then manipulate the chain to tie around Flare tightly to keep Flare from flying and do some damage to him.

Counters:

-Fire: Mil will block with the Plasma Shield.

-Adaptive Armor: Stats will not be lowered, and Flare will not be blinded.

-Staff of Molecular Disruption: The first item used is the Plasma Shield, which only boosts Mil's already high toughness.

-Exo-Toa: Increase intensity of attacks to deal with increased toughness.

-Repeller: Try to block repelled with Plasma Shield, or withstand with toughness - his Toughness is higher than his Mind and Strength so he can take the blow.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Millennia vs Flare: Millennia's Armor boost will take away one of Flare's biggest advantages. Flare will probably be the one to get in the first few strikes, but Millennia has high toughness--he can take the hits better than Flare can, including any Repelled back on him. Flare receives 20,000 W, Millennia advances to the final.

Championship Match: Centurion Kiina vs Millennium Corona Hordika

You have 24 hours to post your strategy.

... Ohhhh craaaaaap....

Welp, here goes nothing!

Kiina will bring the Thornax, the Power Lance and Heat Spine.

The first thing Kiina will do is to blast Mil with the Power Lance, sending a veritable waterfall at him, then fire a Thornax at him to add a little more damage.

The next move will be to aim the Power Lance down and activate it, sending Kiina into the air and sending Water all over the field simultaneously. Once in the air, Kiina will create a large ring of water around her, which she'll hurl Water Shuriken from as she falls.

Once Kiina lands on the ground, she'll vaporise a good deal of the water around her to create steam to give her some cover. She will then get as close to the ground as possible and create a cocoon of water around her. Once Mil shows up, Kiina will send out a spear of water with the Power Lance within it to impale Mil. As he's dealing with the weapon now embedded in him, Kiina will rush up and, grabbing onto the Lance, activate it to blast Mil away.

Once Mil hits the ground, Kiina will enclose him in a bubble of Water before sending it spinning like a whirlpool and using Heat Spine at a low-ish level to boil the water, scalding Mil. When Mil breaks out of the bubble, he'll be dizzy enough for Kiina to close in and unleash a combo from Tsunami to debilitate him, mainly aiming for cuts that will cause Mil pain like hamstringing, biceps, etc while keeping him off guard with hits from her shield.

She'll finish her combo with another blast from the Power Lance and repeat the actions above until the match is won.

Edited by Phoenixian Wraith

Tsk.. so close flare.. so very close..

*now must give his life to loan sharks*

I hope your proud of yourself..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I'd like to give Core Hunter a Weapon Reforge. If he is not affiliated with any element, I would like the element to be Plasma, otherwise have it be with whatever element he is affiliated with. I'd also like to reforge the Plasma Gun into a more reliable Plasma Pistol, and the Hero Core Remover Tool can stay as it is.

Mil vs. Kiina

Mil will bring his Plasma Shooter and his Staff of Molecular Disruption into battle. He will raise his mind.

Mil will start off the battle by using his Staff of Molecular Disruption. Priority:

-Axonn's Axe

-Power Lance

-Lightning Shield

-Poison Staff

-first used

Then, Mil will create a chain around the legs of Kiina, to lower her Agility. Now, in battle, he will have higher Strength, Agility, Toughness and Mind, giving him the upper hand in stats. He will then proceed to shoot at Kiina with his Plasma Shooter and his lasers.

Every so often, he will speed into battle, and stab at Kiina with his Staff of Molecular Disruption, which he will use for melee. He will keep his distance otherwise, occasionally letting Kiina get close and speeding away.

Counters:

-Power Lance: Try to avoid the beam.

-Heat Spine: Attempt to dodge.

-Lightning Shield: If used, this will raise Kiina's Toughness. He will attempt to knock it out of Kiina's hands. He will take any lightning blasts.

-Staff of Poison: Withstand the damage.

-Thornax: Shoot the Thornax in mid air with a laser.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Millennia vs Kiina: With the chain hampering her agility and the loss of her Power Lance, Kiina is more likely to be worn down in this fight. Kiina receives 30,000 W. Millennia is Tournament 11 Champion! You receive 30,000 W and can purchase one free item, along with one free +5 trainer (or four free +1 trainers).

Pulse: Core Hunter’s weapon has been reforged, and he now has Toa-level power over Plasma! You currently have 17,500 W.

Well, the Tournament is over. What does everyone think about this style of operation? Should we continue using it, and if so, should any changes be made?