What Are You Listening To At This Very Moment?

Nescent

Battle of Endor (1), by John Williams. I love this track! Why have I not sought it out before?!

scale.php?img=OS8wLzAvNy8xLTkyMDE5NjktOT

Now listening to all the parts of Battle of Endor. I forgot how awesome Emperor Palpatine's theme is.

Edited by Sir Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

My siblings and I are playing a game, I play a nineties song, everyone but me tries to guess its name, my sister plays one of her favorite songs, and everyone but her tries to guess its name, my brother does the same with a modern song, and the pattern repeats itself until someone actually knows the name of a song someone else likes.

So technically, I'm listening to a bunch of songs right now.

Edited by Kyle Whyte: Speed Itself

John Carter soundtrack suite. I love the tribal war chant in this (I get chills from it), and the love theme between John Cart and Dejah Thoris is heartwarming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3zBh_LJ1QY

Great example on how to do a film score traditionally without having to go back to Star Wars (though the way tunes are thematic to characters and plot themes are similar in that respect, though Prokofiev was doing that before John Williams picked up his first conductor stick).

The entire Oblivion soundtrack. Track: Raven Rock.

Haven't seen the movie, but the soundtrack seemed good so I decided to listen to it.

The movie or the video game?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Nealite market, by Toa Vanson. Wish the plucky chanting would last longer...

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

In celebration of my new Mask of Life, I am listening to my epic theme for Bionicle:  Aesir, by TSFH.

I can see the Great Beings forging this most powerful artifact, from the depths of Great Volcano to the deep arctic caves of the Northern Frost.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png