BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Fighters in Ta-Koro: Isn't writing about a character taking an attack before the player of the character actually takes it somewhat of a secondary auto-hit? Otherwise, wonderful writing.

MNW info:

Start sending in those votes for player/character of the week! You can vote for more than one player/character at a time, as usual.

Additional MNW info:

This week (and hopefully again in the future). I, Geardirector, will be doing a personal highlights reel.

The way this works is very simple, you'll send me a short PM telling me what you enjoyed the most about our last week of playing, and I'll record myself reading as many of said PM's as I can manage within the deadline.

So tell me, dear RPers, what was your personal highlight this last week?

Edited by Dr. O

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Additional MNW info:

This week (and hopefully again in the future). I, Geardirector, will be doing a personal highlights reel.

The way this works is very simple, you'll send me a short PM telling me what you enjoyed the most about our last week of playing, and I'll record myself reading as many of said PM's as I can manage within the deadline.

So tell me, dear RPers, what was your personal highlight this last week?

To clarify, can I send in a highlight that has nothing to do with me? Like, I'm not in that interaction?

Actually, I think the best thing to do would be to suck it up, take the hit, leave a scorch mark on the ground, and enjoy laughing at your character's grisly demise. Their ashes will be remembered as the first PC kill by the piraka.

That is, if the attack even leaves ashes.

Actually, I think the best thing to do would be to suck it up, take the hit, leave a scorch mark on the ground, and enjoy laughing at your character's grisly demise. Their ashes will be remembered as the first PC kill by the piraka.

What a grim outlook. :c

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

He hasn't attacked me yet*.

-Insert deep message to prove I am alive here-

Snipped Tyler quote

Snipped Toatapio quote.

This sort of thing doesn't belong in this topic. If you have a complaint, then, as is stated in the rules, you should PM the member to whom your complaint is directed. The GD topic is not for the public airing of dirty laundry.

Uh, right. Got a little carried away, sorry. :closedeyes: Edited.

This is what a successful emotional connection to your character feels then? I feel like I lost a limb when Kaunis died.

Quite great actually, in a way.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

...And the votes have been cast. Thank you to all who sent in player/character nominations for this week. I'll be recording the podcast starting NOW (yes. It took me four hours to collect all the necessary information.)

On a side note: go read that wall of text by Veef and Co. ASAP.

People of Ta-Wahi: Is Hakann shooting at "The Wanderer" or "Forerunner"? I was under the impression that "The Wanderer" was being shot at, but Aurora's post has lead me to think the opposite. Clarification?

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?