BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

...So, Sado has a murderous telepathic princess picking off people.

Interesting.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

You're all ways overreacting.

Extremely. I've seen the Desdemona you're all thinking of, and this ain't her. Plus, I'm not sure where murderous comes from; of you read her profile and the post, it's pretty clear that she just reported on what was going to occur, based upon her near omniscient awareness of the minds within the palace.

chill y'all

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Wait, she's originally from Techna?

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Eh. I haven't really played any contest RPGs since I think the 1st Warzone.

So I'm kind of out of date in this regard.

Well, can he see the fans which are inside the clubhouse from outside the clubhouse? Otherwise, knowing exactly what to jam would be pretty difficult. The consistency of said smoke would have to be pretty dense, quite so considering most industrial-grade fans can work fine in water and all.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Smoke is just airborn ash right? So, in theory I could do that. If you don't like it, there are 20+ ways more I could shut off the fan.

Lol, no, no it's not. It's made of a variety of chemicals, but most of all carbon, tar, and some different oils.

Edited by Douglas

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Well, can he see the fans which are inside the clubhouse from outside the clubhouse? Otherwise, knowing exactly what to jam would be pretty difficult. The consistency of said smoke would have to be pretty dense, quite so considering most industrial-grade fans can work fine in water and all.

Well no, he is shoving it down the vents, he doesn't know where the fans are. Just the vents.

-Insert deep message to prove I am alive here-

Has the news of Matoro's death spread in the form of rumors and such yet? Or do only those in Ko-Koro and the other Akiri know for the time being?

No rumors yet. It's been stated that the village has kinda been closed off. Only the other Akiri know and those they have told. Nobody has yet to make an announcement in another village.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |