BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

I dunno, some pretty shifty stuff has been going on around Ko and the Guard doesn't really care.

No they do it's only that I've been fairly inactive these past couple days.

That stuff, whatever it is, is ending very, very soon.

c:

EDIT: Okay I read the topic and I'm missing out on this 'shifty stuff'. The only thing going on in Ko is a conversation with the Red Star Group, and some fight off in the wastes. Nothing the guard should get involved with.

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

Okay, so, I finally got the "monster post" finalized and posted correctly. HERE is the in-game post link, and from there you can follow the other link to my blog, directly to part one of two for the post. At the end of part one, click the link to part two to keep going.

SHEESH. I never thought I'd have to write directions on how to read my post. :~

that should really send you a message that i don't particularly think you're catching onto there bud

-Tyler

No, no, I got it. No worries. The blogs mangled the second portion, so I had to break it into three.

I'll just post it somewhere else next time.

*ignoring what you actually meant and whistling a tune*

Edited by Kughii

that should really send you a message that i don't particularly think you're catching onto there bud

-Tyler

No, no, I got it. No worries. The blogs mangled the second portion, so I had to break it into three.

I'll just post it somewhere else next time.

*ignoring what you actually meant and whistling a tune*

Just reduce your word count.

Easier to read.

I was still caught up in my Locus Abeo-era noobishness in 2010. Missed most of it.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Pretty sure we didn't write much back in 2010 either. Although if I recall correctly, I wrote more than I do today.

Hahahahahahaha, you said you wrote more.. heehee,hoho, what a joke......Wait, you were not being sarcastic? You once wrote more? :o Please tell.me you meant frequenct, not length. Edited by Norik The Student

FYI.

I will be leaving BZPower at the end of the month. I will not be coming back in any due time after I leave, so you may consider this as me quitting the site.

I'm sorry to all that were RPing with my characters, those who used my characters, and whatnot, but this site is using too much of my time. I can't afford to use it on a toy brand that ended some years ago.

If you still want to remain in contact, find me on Skype at "thebeggerpie." I'm around on the internet a lot as well, so there is that too.

Good day.

WIP

Three things:

1) The winner of the Mangaia contest has been selected and notified of their victory. I'll be passing them instructions soon.

2) I'll be away from the forum Tuesday through Saturday or so. If anything urgent arises, please bring the problem to EmperorWhenua.

3) I would like for the group of Operation Codename: LOTG to please write your characters' profiles and send them to me. Emphasis on traits and mannerisms.

test2.png

FYI.

I will be leaving BZPower at the end of the month. I will not be coming back in any due time after I leave, so you may consider this as me quitting the site.

I'm sorry to all that were RPing with my characters, those who used my characters, and whatnot, but this site is using too much of my time. I can't afford to use it on a toy brand that ended some years ago.

If you still want to remain in contact, find me on Skype at "thebeggerpie." I'm around on the internet a lot as well, so there is that too.

Good day.

It'll be sad to see you go though.

I'll still be pestering you via Skype, of course.

Oh dear.... Thiiiiis was a bad idea. A really bad Idea.

So I'm kind of scared cause that's just how I am, I've been "recruited out of retirement."

Or at least that's what It feels like. Anyone up for a really brief point-form type deal of major events that happened in the last... month or so? I don't really need detail just kind of the status of things as a whole before I decide what kind of characters I feel like bringing in :P

If this seems noobish I'm totes sorry but I may as well be considering I really haven't been on the site in a good year if not more. And knowing me I'll disappear off the face of the earth in some tragic cake/ice-cream related incident so I may as well enjoy this while I can.

-Hawkeye

I've been searchin' for the daughter of the Devil Himself,

​I've been searchin' for an Angel in White,

​I've been lookin for a woman who's a little of both,

​and I can sense her but she's nowhere in sight,
Cause I can't find a banner ;_;

Well, my characters, along with those of JL v2, Toatapio Nuva, Norik the Student, The X, Tabby: Toa of Cats, ToaKapura1234, Toa of Virtues, and one more person I can't remember(sorry person ) are taking a voyage to the Red Star to try and solve the Vault Riddle. If you want to join that, we're in a cabin just outside Ko-Koro right now.Oh, and I'm Bobby, by the way.:a::k::i:

Edited by Toa Aki

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

Well, my characters, along with those of JL v2, Toatapio Nuva, Norik the Student, Tabby: Toa of Cats, ToaKapura1234, Toa of Virtues, and one more person I can't remember(sorry person ) are taking a voyage to the Red Star to try and solve the Vault Riddle. If you want to join that, we're in a cabin just outside Ko-Koro right now.Oh, and I'm Bobby, by the way. :a: :k: :i:

I'm the one guy you can't remember.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I was just editing that, but there's someone else JL, Norik and co. recruited.But yeah, there's also an expedition being conducted by Nuju Metru into Mangaia, but you missed the sign-ups on that.:a::k::i:

Edited by Toa Aki

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

Oh dear.... Thiiiiis was a bad idea. A really bad Idea.

So I'm kind of scared cause that's just how I am, I've been "recruited out of retirement."

Or at least that's what It feels like. Anyone up for a really brief point-form type deal of major events that happened in the last... month or so? I don't really need detail just kind of the status of things as a whole before I decide what kind of characters I feel like bringing in :P

If this seems noobish I'm totes sorry but I may as well be considering I really haven't been on the site in a good year if not more. And knowing me I'll disappear off the face of the earth in some tragic cake/ice-cream related incident so I may as well enjoy this while I can.

-Hawkeye

My God.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

It's a Christmas in July miracle!

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

I FEEL SO LOVED YET CONFUSED.

And Oh hey it is Christmas in July. whaddaya know.

In that case, anyone know a good spot for an old vet who hasn't done enough writing or RPing over the past few years to even remotely deserve recognition to jump in to? :P

I've been searchin' for the daughter of the Devil Himself,

​I've been searchin' for an Angel in White,

​I've been lookin for a woman who's a little of both,

​and I can sense her but she's nowhere in sight,
Cause I can't find a banner ;_;

Well, should you choose, the Red Star voyage may be a good starting point.*End of blatant advertisement :P*Seriously, though. Either we'll come back successful and be hailed as heroes, with mountains and mountains of cheesecake, or we'll all die slowly and painfully in the middle of the ocean and nobody will care about us.:a::k::i:

Edited by Toa Aki