BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Not yet. There's still a lot of fighting around the city, but the gates have been blow up, the citadel is breached, the guard captain has been kidnapped and the prison is being broken open. It's not looking good for Ko-Koro, but it isn't over yet.

That's pretty much what I was looking for.

On a somewhat unrelated topic, what's going down in Kini-Nui?

The times, they are a-changing...

HEY PEEPS: who actually uses the wiki?

I don't use it.

If I may be as so ignorant to ask, How does one go about joining this RPG?

Gah, entirely missed your post up there. Sorry about that.

Delilah gave a pretty good overview of all the stuff needed to get you on your feet so I'm just going to say hello.

Welcome to the BZPRPG. We hope you enjoy your stay and don't leave screaming within the first month,

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Ko-Koro is just about taken, I think. Nightfall's gotten into the Citadel, which appears to have been their goal, and the Brotherhood is cleaning up pretty well in the Koro itself. Most defenders are defeated or dead; the few that remain will probably follow suit. 

After so long wanting to have Joskander take part in the battle of Ko-Koro, now I just want to get him out.  Figures that he'd go and get himself wounded fairly badly five seconds into his first fight.  XD

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Who, Joskander?  Nah, he's still whacking people with chains, last time I checked.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

I use the wiki to both read about the lore and keep my own pages up to date. I think it's extremely useful for other people who interact with your characters to quickly look up information about them, their appearance, their powers and their past.

The wiki needs more love. It should be linked in the main post or something to give it more attention.

I use the wiki to keep track of events and character's histories, but I agree that it's horribly out of date. 

But on the subject of Ko. Even thought the bad guys seem to have mostly take the city, the evacuation tunnel out to the hospital seems to be in working order, and there's a sizable number of defenders stationed there (I should know, they've kicked by butt twice now). And don't forget that some of the Maru are on their way, as well as five of The Outsiders, who will be happy to help out if someone pays them

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Then I think we'll side with them. Emphasis on think.

I don't recall our exact orders, and I certainly don't speak for everyone in the group. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

So, I was looking at the Wiki article on the Ko-Koro Assault, and was somewhat disappointed that it still is outdated. I decided to update it myself. First, I will expand the events list a little. Not with little, trivial events, but with a few major ones. The breaching of the gate, the prison break etc.

Next I decided to fully update the character list. I've collected a bunch of names that weren't there, but before I add them I ask you guys to tell me if they are correct (I'm not certain with some of them) and if I missed anyone. Here's the list:

Defenders:
Kellin and 'Cancer'
Krayzikk
Londar
(Priicu. although he hasn't fought yet, he did send the letters)
Gevenne
Taleen
Icha
Kimala
Jalkron
Jornetar
Brontes
Joskander (A bit neutral, but he's helping out with the defence so i decided to put him here)
Raaka
Wraith
Razsk(?)

Attackers: (I didn't sort them to Makuta/Brotherhood groups)
Dayeth
Greisk
Zolam(?)
Xxeth(?)
The Toa Shaydas: Onic, Chavara, Panyk

Neutral (Unaffiliated)
Celsakh (deceased)
Verulas
Arabeth(?)
Joskander(?)
Haarnak(?)
Xxeth(?)

The Outsiders:
Forger
Champion
Enforcer
Judge
Tracer

I'm not certain with some of these, so please, tell me if something's wrong. Later on I'll add this list to the Wiki page, you can freely edit this of cource, if you for example want to make a link to the character's wiki page or fix anything.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander
  • Upvote 1

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

I don't believe that Kimala actually switched sides; I'm pretty sure that she was only going to leave with Dayeth in order to try and broker a truce to end the conflict, so she should stay on the Defenders List.

Celsakh wasn't on anyone's side and was just a casualty (from what I could tell, anyway; Miras only posted as him three times or so before killing him off).

Raaka's profile also lists him as neutral, so more confirmation may be needed on him as well.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Agrona, Echelon, Eisen, Rorg, Kohra, and Karnakie are all attackers as well (I'm presuming they were already listed then?)

In addition, psuedo-defenders and third party members Pae, Jin, and Nika have kidnapped Korzaa by a mixture of attacking and defending strategies.

Not sure how they'd fit into your list though.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

@Timageness
Thanks for clearing up Kimala's affiliation. I'm going to keep Raaka in the defenders, because he is defending the city, and that's the only thing that matters. Celsakh is listed in neutral, althogh I might remove him from the entire list because he didn't do much.

@Palm
Check the Wiki page. I only want to update the list. All the names you listed are all there, including Pae, Jin and Nika, although they ae under 'The Legacy' section.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

The Brotherhood Is Entering The City.

It took a while, but it's finally happened. If you want a BoA character, or a character converted to the Brotherhood, PM me. Any Toa, Skakdi, or Lesterin can join.

Edited by Mr. House
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Well, considering this:

Ic:

Upon arriving at the gates, Kakrant saw a complete onslaught of the village.

"What the **** is going on here?!" He shouted, hoping someone would pay attention to him. He drew his gun ready for anyone who was unlucky enough to pick a fight with him.

OOC: Any Legacy/Brotherhood/Unaffiliated people on the bad guys side wish to say anything to Kakrant (Open to interaction from the bad guys).

I'm just waiting. *sigh*

Edited by GSR
Don't bypass the filter. Thanks!

I don't particularly want to join a clan, but I do want to join the fighting :/

No need to tie yourself to any particular organization; just choose a side (good/evil/neutral) and join right in! The more blood the merrier! :popcorn:

Also, as per that last IC post you mentioned, well, sometimes people just don't notice you at first. But now that the Ko-Koro gates are down, your character can just stroll right in and fight all by his lonesome. Don't wait for interaction, go find interaction!

• Upvote 2

Update on the battle: the prison fight has ended. The guards are all dead or incapacitated, the prisoners have been let out of their cells and are currently running out of the place via a big hole in the ground, after having raided the guard's store of weapons.

Also, The Outsiders have interaction.

ppg2.png