BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Considering that almost every character in the game has consumed an alcoholic beverage at some point, I would assume so.

Unless someone decided to make BZPRPG alcohol non-flamable, that is, in which case I would have to go back and rewrite a post where Tenjin tried to effectively molotov an unconcious, Ga-Matoran shopkeeper to death.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Out of my characters, I know Casanuva has, Vakua probably has (worked in a frigging bar as a musician, he got at least one free drink), Kalyss too probably, Cyrix definitely, Skorm probably, and Aelied is too old not to have drank. Zueya I can see as seeing herself as too young, and Denrika is probably too nervous.

The times, they are a-changing...

Considering that almost every character in the game has consumed an alcoholic beverage at some point, I would assume so.

wat

Is this actually true?

Hang on...

I've got sixteen characters, and I think only four of them haven't drunk alcohol IC.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Since this apparently became the current topic, three of my six characters (Verulas, Septima, and Tenjin) have drank in game. I imagine that Zenithex probably did in his pre-Ak'rei'an days, which might just explain how he was captured in the first place, and Dravennica seems to me like she could drink most people under the table. This leaves Taranis as my only character who tries not to drink, but he sometimes gets drunk when Tenjin gets a bit carried away.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Quick question, does mata nui have flammable liquids or gases that can be used by matoran for stuff?

Lamp oil comes to mind.

Also, why does everybody drink so much?

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

My first drinking experience in this game: Natharius and Grokk broke into Dorian's house and helped themselves to his grog.

Fun times. :D

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Of course there's a lot of alcohol, its the first thing men invent after swords.

But before railgun swords?

I just don't see how a lot of characters can put down shots like they're just walking fire hydrants, when most people here play up Toa organics and feasibly all their organs would be a trainwreck. The characters who have actually portrayed the effects of alcoholism - Tuara, Liara, Dorian, Brykon - all had it screw with them physically or psychologically. To other people, it's pretty much just water.

Ultimately it's a stylistic choice but I'm not seeing a lot of comprehension from a lot of people on how alcoholism really works

-Tyler

• Upvote 2

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I just don't see how a lot of characters can put down shots like they're just walking fire hydrants, when most people here play up Toa organics and feasibly all their organs would be a trainwreck. The characters who have actually portrayed the effects of alcoholism - Tuara, Liara, Dorian, Brykon - all had it screw with them physically or psychologically. To other people, it's pretty much just water.

Ultimately it's a stylistic choice but I'm not seeing a lot of comprehension from a lot of people on how alcoholism really works

-Tyler

Little 50kg girls can survive a few shots. Most toa and skakdi and vortixx are big guys, they'd be fine.

...but close to it

Yeah but most PCs always get a couple drinks like, every time they sit down. You would think that much would leave a mark.

Also, I'm not sure about how well photothermic powder and lamp oil would work. Fire does not set it off, the mixture works by the energy moving from the lightstone fragment to the heatstone fragment. The influx of heat causes the explosion.

Dumping that stuff in lamp oil would just have it all drift to the bottom and explode. Either that or the oil in between the fragments would prevent it from ever going off in the first place, not an exploding Molotov Cocktail.

• Upvote 1

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1