BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Part of Maeloc's backstory is that he gave up his toa-dom to prove himself, and gave the Toa Stone to the Legacy. I let Ghost know that's a thing he can make use of, though it's his prerogative.

I thought you needed to prove yourself to be a Toa and achieve your destiny before you could do that, but okay.

Edited by Lara Croft

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Some memes are just too good to let die.

As for my character names, some of them are shout-outs (sometimes ironically, unintentional, or both), some of them are mythological references, and, as Hubert previously stated above, some are a bunch of random syllables blended together until they sound cool.

Examples of the first include Verulas, Septima, Ravyn over in Infinite, and Kain from Panzer (a misspelled name of a priest of Arkay who gets eaten by cannibals over in Markarth, a thief named after the currency in The Elder Scrolls games, a former Morag Tong assassin/Thieves Guild member, and the cable car operator working for The Outsiders, respectively). Examples of the second are Taranis and Tenjin (both storm deities).

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Celphrithia is almost complete!

Well, that's creative. I'm genuinely curious as to how you come up with the names for all of your characters. 

I had assumed it was a feminized version of Saint Ceolfrith :shrug:

I would've actually needed to know who that was beforehand for that to have been possible.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

(a misspelled name of a priest of Arkay who gets eaten by cannibals over in Markarth, a thief named after the currency in The Elder Scrolls games, a former Morag Tong assassin/Thieves Guild member, and the cable car operator working for The Outsiders, respectively). 

I thought the similarities to Skyrim were all just coincidence. How wrong I was....

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

To be fair, Verulas' was unintentional, hence the misspelling.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Yeah...

You know a location topic needs more activity when your characters can enter the main village, and they only get arrested after eight consecutive criminal offenses have already been committed.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Yeah...

You know a location topic needs more activity when your characters can enter the main village, and they only get arrested after eight consecutive criminal offenses have already been committed.

Well my Po-Koro Guard is currently not within the Wahi, so he would not be of much help. Where is Hewkii? Shouldn't he get off his throne and done something? I mean really.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Hewkii is played by Lloyd who is absent most of the time. If you need something done by the regular Sentinel NPCs please feel free to send me a PM about it.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I think I have a cool idea for getting past the trap for the Ga-Koro team. Got it from the Movie MacGyver where they went into this temple inside a volcano or something,

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

You have 14 Po-Koro guards? Well with all respect to a fellow Po-Kor Guardsmen, where were they when this band of miscreants was ransacking the Koro?

Onua.png

Unless I missed something massive nobody has "ransacked" the koro in an arc or so. What are you talking about?

And those "characters have only been semi-recently made and are as Hubert said earlier, glorified NPCs.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Yeah...

Unless I missed something massive nobody has "ransacked" the koro in an arc or so. What are you talking about?

And those "characters have only been semi-recently made and are as Hubert said earlier, glorified NPCs.

I don't know as I have not read the topic myself. Just going off this post here. Guessing something going on in Po-Wahi/Koro that took a while to get noticed.

Onua.png

This is true. Because I have no characters in the Po-Wahi topic I have not actually opened it. Same goes I think for Ko-Wahi and Onu-Wahi respectively.

Onua.png

Sorry for the confusion, Prowl.

It wasn't so much a group of characters ransacking the Koro (even though that might still happen with the whole revolution thing that's supposed to be going on over there) as it was a pair of individuals who caused a bit of mayhem and then got caught for commiting offences 4-8 while getting away scot-free on offences 1-3 since nobody was paying any attention at the time.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Going back to dealing with situations involving people who have been offline, Daniel the Finlander appears to have lost internet, meaning his bounty hunter is frozen in disguise talking to the Ta-Koro Kalta. Grump. Not at him, at the whole situation. I know its been only about three weeks, but... GRUMP

At the very least, I have at least some what I need to move on with some characters. Namely Vakua and Casanuva. In fact...

Edited by Necrocybermancer

The times, they are a-changing...

Even if it hasn't been fixed, there are still enough guards to check everybody coming in. With Fyura I skipped it over, given how she's the brand of scum/villainy the Koro is attracting, but I went through it with Aelied and Zueya for obvious reasons. Sort of 'this character's act of entering the Koro is important', I guess.

• Upvote 1

The times, they are a-changing...