BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

If I were a betting man, I'd wager that they were either last season, or by some relatively new players. It was ruled roundabouts the start of the new season that manipulation of internals through elemental abilities wasn't legal.

(Granted, messes with some of my tricks)

(but it's a pretty logical ruling)

• Upvote 3

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

You're a winner! I'd forgotten that ruling so thanks for reminding. Sad to know as OP as it might be another Dorian vs. Heuani fight is now against the rules. Reading that was such a highlight from last arc.

Edited by Kughii

The only couple of times I ever saw it was (I think) in a medical situation with the other happening with the permission of the player.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Pretty sure an infected kanohi would be noticeable right away, also with makuta -gone- even having an infected kanohi on wouldn't do anything to you, since there isn't a makuta to enforce his will on the wearer

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Pretty sure an infected kanohi would be noticeable right away, also with makuta -gone- even having an infected kanohi on wouldn't do anything to you, since there isn't a makuta to enforce his will on the wearer

The infected kanohi would hypothetically be painted over so the rusted look wouldn't be an obvious reveal.

As for Makuta being gone, well, .

If I were a betting man, I'd wager that they were either last season, or by some relatively new players. It was ruled roundabouts the start of the new season that manipulation of internals through elemental abilities wasn't legal.

(Granted, messes with some of my tricks)

(but it's a pretty logical ruling)

Whoops, completely forgot about that ruling.

I just realised, even IF it isn't counted as part of the ruling, mask pulling would be autohit still, since it would take time, and the other player has to respond to feeling their character's mask peeling off.

Is wearing a powerless mask over a great mask allowed?

No. This was discussed over and over during the 2012 arc, as were several not-actually loopholes. One Mask Per Character!!!

Wait, Makuta is gone, but Antidermis still exists. Wouldn't the resident Antidermis in the Infected Kanohi cause personality changes?

No because antidermis in the BZPRPG is not the essence of a Makuta. It's some kind of liquid evil that we will find out more about in due course.

ppg2.png

Thing is, infected masks are not necessarily infected by antidermis, so really the antidermis has no purpose on the discussion of infected kanohi

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

On the topic of manipulating internals/the body through Elemental Powers, specifically via Iron powers: is it legal IF you have player permission for a very specific reason? For ex. : my medic character has used his Iron powers to fuse/separate armor plating for medical purposes (enhancing breathing abilities and stabilizing wounded areas specifically).

~~-BS01 Histories-~~
by Zox Tomana, B.A. - Blog

As long as you have the other player's permission to do so and it isn't used for doing something ridiculously overpowered there shouldn't be a problem with that.

In other news: 

Horde Skakdi players, Taoki talked Rhow into making a trip to the dark walk so he can learn a bit more about what makes Rahkshi-armor work. If you want to join in on a little side-adventure, just join up with the two at the great Takea =)

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Boo.

witchcraft.gif

i dare not believe what my eyes have lain before me. this is a falsehood, a trick; an effort by my enemies to distract me from my path. hold strong, brethren, for this specter simply cannot be

• Upvote 6

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

This is all so touching. I'd love to stay and chat and pun it up as usual, but work beckons and I must be off. I'll be back soon, don't you youngin's worry ;)

Good to be back :D

Edited by Friar Tuck
  • Upvote 2

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

It's a sign. Whether a sign of better tides or impending meteor, I know not. :P 

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

While the place has been open for the last season or two I realize I never actually said so.

The Po-Koro Technology Emporium is open for business. Other locations pending.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I might be able to drag a character back into the game...

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur