Star Wars RPG - Galaxy at War

IC (Vel Orral)

Vel shook his head. There was only one reason Ordo asked that kind of question and that was so he could find a reason to lecture the gathered apprentices. Vel had long ago learned to answer the questions that asked for a description, not ones that required an example. It was better then having your response laid open like a Gundark on a xeno-lab slate in front of the entire class.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC (Anshar Rune):The hybrid caught the movement of Vel's head, and cast a swift sideways glance at the other Apprentices. The one that had spoken up initially had a face concealed by a smooth black visor. Another, more silent Apprentice's face was shielded by a Mandalorian-like mask. Anshar had to hand it to them, they had come prepared, rather than running in still buckling on their clothing. The Kage hybrid shifted slightly on his feet. At that moment, he couldn't decide if seeing an impassive mask was better than a smug smirk.

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

IC: Up on the Grey Lady, Syaa made a little 'aaww' sound out of pity for the nuna. Djashell rolled her eyes at it, and knew now she could either take the job or hear about the "poor little swamp turkey" for months.

"Fine, we will take the job," she said, "Perhaps you should try wishing for all your dreams in future. It seems to work for you. Have the spice delivered, we will smuggle it and hunt down your thieves."

She turned to board the ship, making a mental note to check on the sweaty Sullustan. If he was as low placed as he claimed, why had Xizor picked him to hunt down the spice thieves? Surely someone who could be better trusted with the information, and might be able to do something about it, would be a better choice? Ah well, that was thinking in purely logical terms. Perhaps this was spite on behalf of the Prince

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Salvador Oro | ---> The Renaissance | Training Quarters

Oro took a good look at the apprentices. The one who had just answered his question looked rather embarrased; a few impressed; that one Ithorian was still here and looked tired; and there was another who was just shaking his head. One of the more 'learned' ones, he presumed. While Initiates always thought they knew nothing even when they did, the Sith Lords knew what they knew, and the Darths knew they knew everything, plenty of Apprentices just thought they knew everything.

Annoying, but he knew the feeling. Everyone grew out of it with age and maturity.

"You bring us on to our next lesson, apprentice. Along a similiar vein. One of the most vital things for the Sith is acquiring and storing once-lost knowledge. In pursuit of these interests, my studies have lead me to the one Force Power which defines me. You know it as Drain Knowledge. Your thoughts are open to me."

Not that he was using the power at the moment, but one didn't need to in order to feel the discomfort present in the room at the moment.

"In order to know your enemy, and execute the prior technique we talked about, you must be able to reach out into the force, and feel their emotions. In time, you will learn to feel their thoughts. You will be able to know them. Grab your training lightsaber and another apprentice, and we shall practice this technique."

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC (Vel Orral)

Vel reached into his belt and withdrew a slightly less well-crafted varient of his normal saber. It had been awhile since he'd last used his training saber, but it was like learning to drive a shuttle. You never really forgot. "Well. Who wants to dance?"

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Jaceren The Sith apprentice turned in time to see the hybrid Anshar Rune enter the training room. He was an interesting specimen to Jaceren a hybrid of human and alien. Jaceren paid close attention when Lord Salvador began to teach his lessen. "There are three steps to victory. First, there is knowing your enemy. Second is exploiting your enemy. Third is dominating your enemy." Wise words, Jaceren made a mental note of them. When Anshar spoke he listened as well. Jaceren's fist tightened when he mentioned atrocities the Jedi had committed. Like the death of his father and brother. Jaceren stepped forward at Vel's words. "I am." He said with a slight nod of the head. IC: San Vroon "Yes that is the age I am looking for," the Kel Dorian nodded. "I need a Padawan who will be able to follow me into battle if needed. This war doesn't seem to be coming to a climax if anything it seems to be intensifying. The Jedi need strength against the Sith." Vroon said. "We have lost many young Jedi to the sway of the Dark Side, we need to strengthen our numbers."

Edited by Flex Fiction

IC (Vel)

"Excellent." As the other apprentices divided into pairs, Vel ignited his training saber and brought it up in a classic Makashi salute. It seems a superfluous gesture, empty and useless in a training room. It did, however, give him a few seconds to draw upon what he knew about his newfound sparring partner. He didn't know much about his history, but he knew the style he used. He'd seen it in other training sessions. Jaceren was relient on Form VII and his blasterwork was....wanting. With a slight grin, Vel reached into his robe and switched his sonic blaster to stun. At worst, it'd knock the other apprentice down to the floor. "Shall we?"

IC: Salvador Oro | ---> The Renaissance | Training Area

Salvador looked over the Apprentices as they began to group up. "Your duels shall begin upon my word; be ready, and prepared to use the unorthodox. Do not kill, injure, maim, brutalize, amuptize, and so on your fellow apprentice."

"Open your minds." he said. "While you will never have time in mid-combat, while engaged as such, to relax and gather thoughts, you will have time to view them. Once you have begun practicing the technique. For now, this will suffice as training."

"Open your minds. Feel your fellow combatants emotions; feel their desires. Feel how their body moves, and learn what they plan. Do they expect an attack on the left? Are they right? Can you change that? These are all questions to ask, but ask quickly. Your time will no doubt be up once I call for battle to begin."

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: Jaceren

The Mandalorian Sith moved forward before raising his hands slightly. Two training sabers levitated to his hands and ignited. Jaceren twirled the blades once as he began to pace slowly in a half circle around Vel ready to strike at a moments notice. He waited for Salvador's word. Following his commands as he opened his mind to the Force and concentrated on his opponent. He knew from watching Vel train he was skilled in Form II. He also used a blaster at times which was interesting to Jaceren however he did not care for them.

OOC: Permission to edit my profile to say Jaceren is also adapt at Form II as well?

IC (Vel Orral)

Vel returned the gesture, adjusting his position and stance as the mandalorian Sith stalked about him. Vel didn't see the use in it, he was just wasting energy that better used in the fight. Vel's own movements were small and economic, designed to preserve his energy. It was a small difference, but an important one. His training saber was pointed at his side, nearly hitting the floor. It was an ideal position, from there he could bring it up to defend his front, his back and with one small twirl, his other side would be protected as well. Vel tapped into the Dark Side and drew upon a small amount of his emotional energy, focusing utterly on his enemy.

Edited by Basilisk

IC (NPC - Master Yttro): Master Yttro laughed telepathically, with a "sound" almost like crystalline wind chimes being caught on a breeze. "I'm afraid that the Archives only accepts the most mature Knights to work as librarians." She smiled warmly. "And we are so dreadfully busy, managing archeological digs on distant worlds, archiving information, and discovering new things.""When I was your age, Ze'Taki, many, many years ago, not all of my fellow initiates ended up being selected as Padawans. Some, like myself, were picked very quickly. Others seemed to hang in until the 11th hour. And still others ended up joining the Service Corps. Lendem Ger, the agricultural scientist, started out at the lowest rungs of the Agricorps. At the moment, he was disappointed, but in time, he ended up shaping the breadbasket of the Republic."The Silphe Master looked out the transparisteel windows that opened up over Corsuscant. "That being said, I don't think a girl with your gifts will end up sowing seeds on some distant agriworld. Master Bn'sen has arranged for a little opportunity for older younglings like yourself to demonstrate their skills to some of the Knights. One hour, training room 77 at the north wing of the Temple. It would be wonderful to see you there."IC (NPC - Master Bn'sen): Bn'sen nodded gravely. "It is true. There have been more than a few losses to the Sith over the past twenty years. Even amongst our Knights. Some have advocated for Knights to take multiple Padawans." He shook his head in disagreement."The very idea. Nothing leads a child down the path of insecurity, doubt, fear, and the Dark Side like feeling like one has to compete with their fellow students on a 24-hour basis. Many Initiates have found enormous success and purpose in the Service Corps. From what I've seen of the battlefield." The burly Jedi chuckled. "I'd much rather be tending a garden." "Anyways, speaking of Initiates, I must go and get the last of them. They'll be demonstrating their skills for the Knights in half-an-hour, Training Room 5 in the east wing of the Temple. Can Master Yttro and I expect you there, master Vroon?"

IC (NPC - Nian Tavv): "Triakk be praised!" The Sullustan perked up slightly, invoking the name of the Warren-Mother Goddess. "You have my deepest gratitude. I'll have the cargo sent in right away!" He hopped up from his crate, bowing in thanks as he walked away. "A thousand thank yous, Mistress Shan!" Nian left the hangar bay, wiping a bit of sweat from his brow. The Sullustan waved his hand impatiently, prompting a Toydarian, pulling a number of large crates on his repulsocraft to drive towards the hangar bay with the spice shipment. 29 and a half tons for the Grey Lady.He sighed. Now that he'd solicited someone to run the shipment and informed one bounty hunter of the job, he'd have to post the job to the rest of the Guild. As much as he liked Shan and her partner, his life depended on the success of the mission. 10,000 credits from his own pocket should sweeten the deal. It might even attract the notice of some of the tougher hunters employed by the Hutts.

IC (NPC - Darth Recusatia): Darth Recusatia sat in her chambers, an empty syringe and a veritable wall of holographic data spread out in front of her. The Mirialan Sith exhaled slowly, then inhaled, bringing herself into a trance-like state of meditation. She had been tasked with finding the perfect individuals to send on the mission. The perfect apprentices. The Lady of the Sith felt a tingling sensation at the back of her neck, as her vision ebbed and warped slightly. She smiled. The bota, an unusual plant that enhanced one's powers in the Force, was taking effect. Soon she would be in a state of oneness with the Force, and experience the sensation of being in all times, in all places, and in all things. The Force would show her the right ones. Yes. The Force.

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

IC (RC-8358 "Werda"; Clone Barracks, Coruscant):

Noting the other Commando seeming to head into the simulations, he stopped and noticed he wasn't around with his squad.

"Do you already have a squad, or do you need a member?" Werda stated. He walked over the the other Commando, and looked at the sims.

"Honestly, if you want to train for an Advanced Dward Spider-Droid, you will want four members. It's possible with two, judging from the stories about Delta and Omega squads, but hard."

Edited by Lavama

"Boss! Da needle is pointin' in da red! Dat ain't good!"
"Course it's good ya squealin' runt! Red goes fastah!"

Orks... Such wonderfully simple creatures.

OOC: Wait... You do know what you're thinking of an Advanced Dwarf Spider, riiight?

IC (RC-8358 "Werda"; Simulation Training, Coruscant):

"The best scenario is facing a freshly deployed ADSD is from infront of it, but we won't always be that lucky. The most common scenario is one moving in on us with it's guns blazing, more than likely taking up a defensive position on our flanks. Take a look." 58 pointed out specific areas where the two commandos could be easily assaulted.

"As for me, I'll be capable of taking it's front." Werda dashed for a small box, and switched from his standard DC-17 sniper attachment to the RPG attachment.

IC: Ze'Taki (Jedi Temple)

She blushes slightly as the Master beside her laughs, the Shi'ido bringing a hand to scratch the back of her head in a gesture of 'whoops.'

Ze'Taki next smiles as Yttro delivers the news, speaking once the Silphe finishes.

"I'd be glad to attend, Master Yttro. With luck I can find a Knight to take me on.."

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC: I was actually thinking of the one they faced, but I think it's the same one.

IC:

"True, but the best friend of a clone, is good cover. I remember the days I went up against one. Me and my squad faced one, and it was in a hangar. I hated it, but at least there was some crates that gave us some cover. Even though they made a mess when it fired." He then looked at the clone who grabbed a strange looking attachment. "Since when did we have a RPG attachment?"

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC (RC-8358 "Werda"; Simulation Training, Coruscant):

"This should be standard. I tend to try to carry all three attachments for the Dee-Cee whenever possible." Looking around, 58 looked confused. "Two things. One, what do I call you? Two, where is it..."

OOC: Yes, the only Spider Droid used in Republic Commando would be the Advanced Dwarf Spider Droid, the one with the leg shields.

Edited by Lavama

IC: Nentir Draln.

Nentir found the holo-book he was looking for, "Form Three fighting for training jedi". he quickly walked out of the room, with a few curious glances from the others in it. he hurried to catch up to Master Bn'sen. once he caught up he asked "when and where is the training going to be located, Master Bn'sen?"

Previously known as Aiwendil.

OOC: Okay, memory stages unlocked

IC:

"You can call me Stalker or 38. Which ever one sounds best for you. Now to where it took place, well I forgot. I think it was here in Corsaunt, or some place high in sky. I think I saw trees in the opening." He then selects the environment for the simulation. "Now let's try Geonosis for the simulation. Also what's your name soldier?"

IC (RC-8358 "Werda"; Geonosis Simulation Training, Coruscant):

"Previous Squad designation Zeta Five-Eight, or Werda. Either work." Werda checked the ammunition in his RPG modification for the DC-17. 'Full ammo. Good. Stealth systems engaged.' "Stealth systems engaging. Start when ready."

IC:

"Let the fireworks ring Werda." With that he pressed the engage button and the room began to change to a canyon on the planet Geonosis. Then right in front of them the holographic shape of a ADSD began to appear. The paint began to form, and the textures formed to make it seem like the real deal.

The canyons also formed around them and a bacta dispenser was put right near them. Two rocks appeared from the ground. One was next to Werda, the other, on the far right side of the team. The one Werda was next to would be great point for Sniping use. The other, Anti-Armor use.

Three. Stalker turned up his stealth on his armor and moved away from the droid.

Two. "Wonder why we have a bacta dispenser..."

One. "It's because we need to make this look real enough."

The droid began to scan for the clone commandos after they went invisible with their armor.

The red beam of light spread across the area spanning closer and closer to 58. Slowly breathing in, he started counting to himself.

"Prepare for a switch." He channeled over to Stalker, waiting for the scanning eye of the Droid to move past his rock. It finally passed, and Werda started moving "Move!"

IC: San Vroon

"I agree that taking on more then one Padawan is a terrible idea that will only lead to more failings and insecure Jedi being tempted to the Dark Side," he said equally as gravely.

"What we must do instead is work on appointing new Knights, even if it is earlier then they would usually be given the ceremony. Perhaps a rule stating that all Knights take on a single Padawan would be sufficient but I fear it may cause unwanted strife and more problems down the road as well."

"I think you know you can." San Vroon said with a small smile behind his metal mask. He nodded his head in a curt farewell and then continued walking down the hall.

IC:

Stalker moved in Werda's direction. They switch and Stalker takes his position on the rock. He switches to his sniper attachment, and zooms in x10. He looks for that red eye that the clanker has. "Take Anti-Armor position soldier." He says motioning his hand to the rock near the droid. "We can hit it hard from there."

IC: Gnar (Glittering Sky Casino, Coruscant)

A lone YT class freighter swooped low over the massive skyline that made up Coruscant. Sitting alone in the cockpit of the larger and oddly shaped oval ship was none-other then a large Wookiee.

Gnar yawned and shook his head as his ship dipped down towards the landing pad below. He pressed a large furry finger against a button and waited as the landing-gear began to deploy before the Blood Eagle settled down comfortably on the landing pad. Gnar took his time shutting off the engines and systems of his starship as he climbed out of the pilot seat. He had to roll his back forward a bit to keep from bumping his head on the metal ceiling above.

As the ship began to cool Gnar walked through it towards the ramp that he had deployed so he could exit the ship. He grabbed a large bowcaster that was leaning against a metal bulkhead before strapping it to his back alongside his large vibroblade.

The Wookiee then departed down the ramp and strode across the landing pad. He'd come to this massive metal city for one reason: a bounty. The Prince was offering 7,000 credits for whoever took down a few Swoop gang punks. The job sounded like a breeze to Gnar who had been in the business of bounty hunting for 85 years.

The only holdup he foresaw were other greedy bounty hunters looking to collect. But Gnar needed those credits he wasn't about to back-down. Gnar would check with the place that the data had stated the gang had recently preformed a heist at. The Glittering Sky Casino.

Fifty five minutes later and the Wookiee was standing outside of the casino. He growled as he narrowed his eyes at the city skyline. He hated this planet. There was no nature here, no trees no wood. Only giant metal buildings and thousands of refugees and city dwellers. Gnar missed Kashyyyk more then he liked to admit. There was no point since he could never return to his birthplace.

The large Wookiee walked through the doors of the casino as if he owned the place. He got a few odd looks from patrons who probably weren't used to seeing a large armed Wookiee walking into the high-class establishment. Gnar ignored them as he moved towards the bar. He opened his mouth revealing small and perfectly white sharp teeth as his guttural native language poured out. Hopefully the bartender spoke Wookiee.

"What can you tell me about the Swoop Gang?" Gnar asked though to the bartender it sounded more like: yuuuuuuarrrrgghghhhhghhghghghghhoorlooolll.

Edited by Flex Fiction

As soon as the words 'Begin' left Oro's lips Jaceren sprung into the air. He twisted in midair as he hurtled towards Vel his twin sabers flying towards Vel in a powerful arc leaving behind twin trails of crimson as they arced through the air. Jaceren then landed before Vel after he performed the falling leaf maneuver. He was prepared to match whatever Vel through at him.

IC (Vel Orral)

Vel raised an eyebrow at the extravagant move. His mask, of course, was utterly impassive. He fell back as the other Sith arced through the air, each stepped measured and planned. One of the problems with leaping about....it was hard to adjust your landing arc on the fly. When the other Sith landed, Vel was just out of range. "If you are done wasting energy....let us begin." Tapping into the Dark Side Vel raised his hand and sent a wave of force energy at his sparring partner. The force push wasn't powerful and unless those weren't training sabers it would be totally nonlethal. It would however knocking the breath from his lungs. The Mandalorian Sith had wasted energy. That would cost him.

Edited by Basilisk

As Salvador watched the Apprentices begin, he called out, "Remember, search your opponents feelings; know their moves before they do. If your opponent conserves himself, or if they give it their all; you must recognize either way."

IC (Anshar Rune): Anshar removed his training lightsaber from his belt, and tested the weight of the hilt in his hands. It was bulkier than his current saber, and felt slightly less balanced than his proper weapon as an apprentice. While his new lightsaber could smoothly telescope into a double-bladed format, Rune's training saber required him to twist and pull the hilt into its longer mode.Despite its shortcomings, on the surface, the saber appeared to be equipped only for single-blade action. And that, is what mattered.The Sith Apprentice twirled the hilt between his fingers, and observed his sparring partner, the tired-looking Ithorian. Rune reached out carefully with the Force, feeling the other Apprentice's emotions. Weariness. And a touch of irritation. The hybrid smirked at the Ithorian. "Don't worry, I'll go easy on you." Anshar felt a sense of satisfaction at the noticeable spike in negative energy that seemed to flood the alien's aura. The Ithorian activated his lightsaber, raising it in a one-handed high guard with the blade held horizontally above the head and pointed to the side. His body was half-twisted, with the off-hand swept across and down. "Classic Juyo stance. I can take hi-." Rune started to raise his own training saber, in a traditional Shii-Cho stance."Begin."Anshar's thought was interrupted by the Ithorian, who cleared the space between them in a single bound, bringing his training saber in a savage arc, characteristic of Form VII. Rune barely had time to jump upwards, the training saber avoiding his knees. Activating his own blade, the Kage apprentice brought his own saber downwards in a diagonal Shii-Cho strike, only to find it blocked by the horizontal motion of his opponent's blade. The Ithorian's eyes glinted gleefully s the two apprentices pushed against one another, corps-à-corps. Shii-Cho, Form I, while useful against multiple opponents, was a fundamentally simplistic form. Juyo, on the other hand, was intended to be a ferocious staccato of attacks, a form ideally suited for one-on-one duels. But no furious pattern of attacks came. Instead, the Ithorian seemed to be taking pleasure in demonstrating his superior strength against the Kage. "Flushed with pride." Ithorian slowly inched Anshar's blade back, the Kage seemed to be at a clear disadvantage.

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

The Mandalorian Sith's attack had missed his mark Vel had been ready. His push of force energy slammed into Jaceren forcing him back a step and knocking some breath from his lungs as if he'd taken a blow to the gut. Jaceren stepped forward as he began to unleash a flurry of quick strikes towards his opponent relying on the Juyo form as he unleashed the vicious strikes. He was judging how Vel responded now, he would save using the force for later.

IC

Vel brought his saber to bear. Backing up slightly as his enemy rained blows upon his defenses. His enemy was quick, his enemy had two blades and his enemy was also burning energy. Vel blocked the blows as best he could, the curved hilt of his lightsaber serving him well. His movements were, as always, conservative and economical, leaving little wasted energy. He could wait for an opening.

Suddenly a voice cut across the room. "My. I hope I'm not interrupting anything." Standing in the entrance of the room, flanked by two elite IG-100 battledroids, stood on of the members of the Cabal. Darth Recusatia, draped in her customary black robes and sporting a slight grin on her face. "Lord Oro, I'm afraid you will have to put this lesson on hold. An opportunity has arisen. Scitus has asked me to gather a strike team." Her vision had been clear on the matter. A few faces had floated before her. Most of them were in this room.

Edited by Basilisk

The Sith apprentice's blades suddenly paused and he stood still as his hooded head turned towards the door. Behind his mask Jaceren's eyes widened a bit. Well wasn't this an interesting turn of events? Darth Recusatia here in the flesh. What was this about forming a strike team? Jaceren deactivated his training sabers and quickly levitated them to a rack on the wall as he stood by and waited for the events to unfold.

The Sith Lord was caught rather off guard by seeing one of the Cabal members here. "Yes, my lady. Who has the Cabal come to take?"

IC (Anshar Rune): Rune had separated himself from the Ithorian with a low, thrusting kick to his opponent's knee, switching his stance to one based on Niman, the form he been specializing in since the age of eleven. As the Ithorian lurched backwards slightly, Anshar felt the Force bubble within him. The Apprentice was half-way through extending his hilt when a clear voice sliced through the air. The Kage turned to the entrance, where Darth Recusatia stood. As the apprentice deactivated his training saber, holding it behind his back, the hum of a saber filled his ears, and he could almost feel the blade tickling against his neck.The Ithorian's voice reverberated into Rune's ear, a stereo whisper, before the other apprentice switched off his saber. "Distracted. I would have had your head, half-breed."

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

Werda nodded and took a quick glance at the Spider Droid.

Bad timing. Somehow, probably due to an increased sensor, or maybe hitting the armor too harshly on the cover as he glanced, the Spider Droid seemed to signal him out. Knowing the Spider Droid would tear him to shreds, he jumped out of the cover towards one of the bacta dispensers, and dived hard left.

IC:

The Spider droid activated its scanner, and just stood there while a little scanning beam, scanned the field. Then it fired it's missels in front of it. At the same time, it's little red eye appeared from its hiding behind the armor. Stalker fired at it's eye twice while it was still visible.

"You alright soldier?" Asking Werda.

IC (Shan and Fonnta, Nar Shaddaa): "Syaa, get the engines warming, I'll be on board in a moment."

The Twi'lek nodded, slid down from the Lady's roof, down an access port into the ship's interior. Shan followed the Toydarian into the ship, watching as he floated every load of the shipment on board, just to make sure thats all he was doing.

Okay, this was definitely paranoid. But she preferred it to being blown up in space. And speaking of which...

She started opening the crates to have a look inside, in case there was more than just spice being smuggled. Taav had looked nervous for some reason, and she wanted to know why...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Alyia [Jedi Temple, Coruscant]

With almost stark clarity the room around resolved itself, every minute detail coming into focus for a split second. It wasn't sight, not exactly. More of feeling the area around her as she came out of her meditative trance, her Force sense extending outward in all directions before she managed to draw it back in to herself. It was a strange moment, when her normal vision and impressions of the area around her overlapped. Alyia blinked, before standing up from her chosen spot to meditate. It was the first time in a long while that she'd had time to make it back to the Jedi Temple itself, her job as a diplomat not giving her much in terms of spare time. It was a welcome reprieve from all the political maneuvering that went on, one that she was going to make the best of.

That on the mind, Alyia started through the many halls that wound their way around the Temple, no real clear destination in mind.

OOC: Woo open for interaction~

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Nentir Draln. Jedi Temple

after getting the needed information, he made his way towards his chambers. after depositing the book, he made his way to the training room. a few younglings were there, but not many. he was early. he was about fifteen minutes early, in fact. he would have to wait.

Previously known as Aiwendil.