Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Sunken Cities

RPG Sunken Cities Main thread

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
170 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Joseph Cooper

Joseph Cooper
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,903 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 29 2013 - 10:38 AM

Sunken Cities

 

 

Our universe is a shambles. During the Great Cataclysm, Mata Nui slid off the side of a trench.The resulting damage and extra depth flooded this place, and such places as Metru Nui and the Southern Continent are deep underwater. We've survived on massive ships constructed by many groups, the most advanced from the Vortixx and Nynrah Ghosts. Some go deep underwater after treasure at the bottom of the ocean, roaming through the ruins. Others have fallen deep into the former jail known as the Pit, and never returned.The only survivor of that place is a Le-Toa named Lesovikk, and he speaks of horrors beyond imagination. Along with him comes hope: He discovered a crescent shaped island, where the Mask of Life supposedly resides. Many think if this mask is found Mata Nui will rise once more, and the water will drain. We must do something about this quickly, however. Anything to alleviate the damage to the Spirit. Strange creatures have been filtering in through holes in the exterior of his body, creatures that not even our massive fleets can combat. Each faction has taken its own approach, but I am beginning to worry that our infighting will prove to be our doom.

-Turaga Levan, Ruler of the Toa Council.

 

The Monster:

Johon, I hope this letter finds you well. I'm worried. Attached is an article proving the existence of that Monster I was telling you about. Please, please come back to the Provider. Missing you,Mairan. 

A massive sea creature was attacking ships in the Seeker Fleet, before being driven off by the Tarakava. It was surprisingly intelligent, by eyewitness reports, heading directly for the core of the fleet and moving around defenses and other obstacles.

 

The same creature was then reported going after the Tarakava later, leading a small army of water Rahi. Only the combined efforts of the ship and a small band of Lost were enough to stop the Monster this time.

 

Why the Lost were around is unknown.

 

According to the Captain of the Tarakava, the only portion of this beast seen was a set of serrated tentacles, though one thing is certain.

 

It's huge. Bigger than anything we have to throw at it.

 

Who are you? A maintenance worker for a ship? A treasure hunter? A scourge of the seas? A hero?Whatever you call yourself, this flooded robot isn't kind to the unprepared. Certainly not to those poor souls that have died in the depths. Two things we have plenty of: air and water, though we may only have one of those if the leak in the ceiling isn't stopped up.

 

Important Locations:

The Seeker Fleet: The Seekers have no large ship, instead having many small ones that congregate together in a large flotilla. Following their mission, it allows the maximum amount of area to be searched, as well as making it extremely hard to destroy them. Lesovikk's location is kept a secret.The Mighty Tarakava: The biggest weaponized ship, she patrols the seas in the name of the Council. Called the Tarakava because of her massive dual swiveling cannons, not many ships can challenge her. Her biggest disadvantage is the lack of food capacity: She must stop at the Great Provider every now and then for supplies. The Council meets here.The Great Provider: Built soon after the flood by the former inhabitants of Artakha. The starting location of most Creators, her food and water production are unmatched. She's about the size of a small island, and seldom moves. Almost all other ships have a device made by the Creators that, not unlike a compass, always points in the direction of the Provider. 

Factions

The Seekers: Followers of Toa Lesovikk, they hunt for the Mask of Life. Lesovikk washed up on the Great Provider about a year ago, babbling about The Underwater City and The Crescent Island. Slowly he regained his sanity, and currently resides in a water filled tank on one of the Seeker ships. The Council: The largest force for law and order around, they try to keep the constant attacks by mutated sea Rahi and pirates to a minimum. Formed soon after the Cataclysm, their public reason for not wanting to help Lesovikk and his followers is an understandable one. With the late Monster sightings, it's unwise to send any ships on a fool's errand. Some, however, theorize that the Council enjoys its power, and doesn't want Mata Nui to rise.The Brotherhood of Makuta: Teridax disappeared during the time of the flood due to the Toa Metru's protodermis cage. The Brotherhood is conflicted now, some (like Gorast) trying to find Teridax, others (like Icarax) doing their best to make sure he stays trapped. They have many servants, from Matoran and infected Rahi to Dark Toa and Vortixx. All of them wish Mata Nui to stay down, and a Makuta is a Seeker's worst enemy.

 

The Brotherhood is only barely held together at this point, on the verge of civil war.The Creators: The Creators are the smallest faction, and are almost completely neutral. They are only attacked by the most foolhardy, because they are the main source of food and other resources in Aqua Nui. The badge of a Creator agent can get a being passage on nearly any ship (with some money, of course).The Lost: Some beings drift into the Pit, and those are mutated into water breathers. Most Lost have done this on purpose, believing that ability is the best for a changing world. What most don't realize is the certainty of going insane from the horrors that live in the Pit. Many regain their sanity, but with the exception of a few, they are cast out.Make yer own: This is permissible. Others wishing to join your faction must get your approval.

 

Profile Template.

Staff approval is required.

Name:

Gender:

Species:

Faction:

Powers: (please be clear)

Skills:

Equipment:

Weapons:

Kanohi: (if applicable)

Appearance: (Details are necessary)

Personality: (optional)

History: (5 sentences, at least)

 

Ship profile

(Submarine vessels are allowed, but they must have a major limitation.)

 

Name:

Appearance:

Armament:

History:

 

 

Run through of the profile:Name: Bionicleish. No Exampledude123 or John Smith.Gender: Male, Female, ambiguous.Species: Toa, Matoran, Turaga, Skakdi, and Vortixx are allowed. Other races will be done on a case to case basis. No Makuta. Custom races... Run those by two staffers first.Faction: See them up above the profiles.Powers: This should explain itself.Skills: Stuff they're particularly good at.Equipment: What they carry around.Weapons: Now, nearly anything can be a weapon, but these are particularly for fighting.Kanohi: Custom is allowed, but will be heavily scrutinized. No legendary masks, no Avohkii, Mask of Shadow, Zatth, Olisi. Use common sense, please.

 

Definitely no Mask of Rahi Control.Appearance: What the character looks like.

Personality: What you act like.History: Your character's history. 

Staff:

The Fourteenth Doctor (GM)

Bulik

The Snark Knight

Mr. Peanuts

Holden Caulfield

 

RULES:

(Read these or I feed you to the fishes)

1. All BZP rules apply.2. Listen to the staff.3. Your posts should go something like this, with IC for in character and OOC for out of character:IC: "Mayday, mayday! Any Council vessels in range, we need immediate assistance!" Johon yelled in terror, hoping anyone was around to hear him. OOC: Anyone around, I could use your help.4. Arguments/debates may go on for 3 posts in the main thread. After that, take it to PM or the discussion topic.5. No godmodding. Dodging unavoidable attacks, ignoring injuries, etc.6. This fits under godmodding: No metagaming. Knowing things your character didn't learn, magically crashing another player's party without a good IC reason.7. Put Water, water everywhere in your profile to prove you read this.8. Don't kill another player's character without permission from him/her. Make sure to write that you have permission in the post where you kill the character.9. IN THE EVENT THAT DEATH SEEMS UNAVOIDABLE: Your character may be killed to avoid breaking rule 5. Only staff can do this. This isn't a punishment, just realism. If you have a good way to get out of it after your character is dead, please PM the Doctor or another staffer.10. Canon characters are not allowed without having permission from the GM first.11. NPC autohitting is permitted as long as you play realistically.12. No destroying large, staff created ships without explicit staff permission from all staff. That is the ultimate case of NPC bashing.13. No bunnying. That means taking control of another person's character without permission.14. Double posting... Nah.15. Have fun! Punishments:These are no fun. Tier 4 and above must have mutual consent of the staff, instead of just one staffer.1. Warning.2. Serious injury.3. Character death.4. 1 week ban.5. All characters die.6. Permanent ban. Just... Go. Rewards are a bit trickier. Staff must agree on them, but they aren't as... General, as punishments are. Behave very well and the staff will decide on a reward, just for you. Relish that warm, fuzzy feeling. It'll keep you alive on the cold, windy nights of the ocean. 

Important NPCs:

 

Name: LevanGender: MaleSpecies: Turaga of AirFaction: The Council, though in recent years he's been a bit... Odd.Powers: Air control, able to breathe underwater.Skills: Relatively good leader, still rather good with a quarterstaff.Equipment: His badge of office, a plain wooden staff.Weapons: Said wooden staff.Kanohi: Noble Kaukau.Appearance: Levan is tall for a Turaga, wearing green armor and his trusty Kaukau. Honestly, it'd be hard to pick him out of a crowd if you didn't know him.History: Levan came out of nowhere to become the leader of the civilized world, being elected for his quiet wisdom and trustworthy demeanor. But since the Monster made its first appearance, he's acted strangely. Always a bit on edge, always looking around corners before he walks out. Jumpy even around his oldest friends. One might think he's hiding something, but no one's found it yet. Of course, it could just be the stress getting to him.

 

Could be.

 


  • 0

The Ihu-Koronan Highlanders are always looking for more recruits. I have four positions that I need filled, PM me for information.

 

BZPRPG Profiles


#2 Offline Mask of Ultimate Cliché

Mask of Ultimate Cliché
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 23-July 08
  • 3,074 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 09:25 AM

[color=#800080;]IC: (The Providence)[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]    Nichou looked out at the greenhouse below him.  Matoran and Toa were bustling with energy in anticipation of the coming day.  The Providence was supposed to rendezvous with the Seeker fleet today.  Dawn broke over the horizon, giving the floating farm nourishing sunlight.  The Cannon swiveled in surprise as dots began to appear over the horizon.  Nichou told the Helmsman to steer towards the approaching ships.  The repeating disk launcher turrets armed themselves and took watch for any ships that were a threat.[/color]

[color=#800080;]    Soon, the Providence was surrounded by smaller vessels, each sending out small boarding parties, loaded with goods to trade for food.  Capitalism was in the air.[/color]

 

[color=#000000;]OOC:[/color]

 

[color=#000000;]Well, I guess I'll start this off.[/color][color=#800080;] [/color]


  • 0

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#3 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 23-April 13
  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 01:59 PM

[color=#800080;]IC: (The Providence)[/color] [color=#800080;]    Nichou looked out at the greenhouse below him.  Matoran and Toa were bustling with energy in anticipation of the coming day.  The Providence was supposed to rendezvous with the Seeker fleet today.  Dawn broke over the horizon, giving the floating farm nourishing sunlight.  The Cannon swiveled in surprise as dots began to appear over the horizon.  Nichou told the Helmsman to steer towards the approaching ships.  The repeating disk launcher turrets armed themselves and took watch for any ships that were a threat.[/color][color=#800080;]    Soon, the Providence was surrounded by smaller vessels, each sending out small boarding parties, loaded with goods to trade for food.  Capitalism was in the air.[/color] [color=#000000;]OOC:[/color][color=#000000;]Well, I guess I'll start this off.[/color][color=#800080;] [/color]

IC: (Alvonik-The Green Drake)A large, armoured ship draws up nearby the Providence, it sends out a launch. The launch draws up alongside the Providence, a lean Toa of Iron disembarks, "We have come to trade weaponry for food and supplies." 

Edited by Falcon Lord, Jun 30 2013 - 02:09 PM.

  • 0

#4 Offline Mask of Ultimate Cliché

Mask of Ultimate Cliché
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 23-July 08
  • 3,074 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 02:19 PM

[color=#800080;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]Nichou walked hurriedly across the ship to get to the newcomer, sliding down ladders and going through passageways he knew like the back of his hand.  He soon reached the edge of the ship just as a Toa of Iron came onboard.  Nichou extended a hand to shake, and said, "Hello there.  I'm Nichou, The Captain of the Providence.  Are you the captain of this vessel?" He Gestured to the Green Drake.[/color]


  • 0

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#5 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 23-April 13
  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 02:38 PM

[color=#800080;]IC:[/color] [color=#800080;]Nichou walked hurriedly across the ship to get to the newcomer, sliding down ladders and going through passageways he knew like the back of his hand.  He soon reached the edge of the ship just as a Toa of Iron came onboard.  Nichou extended a hand to shake, and said, "Hello there.  I'm Nichou, The Captain of the Providence.  Are you the captain of this vessel?" He Gestured to the Green Drake.[/color]

IC: (Alvonik-The Providence) "No, I am merely the navigator." the Toa of Iron says as he shakes Nichou's firmly.

  • 0

#6 Offline Mask of Ultimate Cliché

Mask of Ultimate Cliché
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 23-July 08
  • 3,074 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 02:48 PM

[color=#800080;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"Oh, well you seem to have authority on your ship," Nichou replied.  "So, could you show me the weapons you speak of?"[/color]


  • 0

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#7 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 23-April 13
  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 03:11 PM

IC: The Toa of Iron signals to the launch, they bring on 4 large crates. Alvonik opens one of the crates, inside is an assortment of repeating disk launchers, " We have many other crates such as these with other types of weapons including swords, axes, spears, bows, war hammers and all types of ammunition."
  • 0

#8 Offline Mask of Ultimate Cliché

Mask of Ultimate Cliché
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 23-July 08
  • 3,074 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 03:16 PM

[color=#800080;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]Nichou looked over the goods.  After a few seconds, he replied, "And what do you want in return?"[/color]


  • 0

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#9 Offline Joseph Cooper

Joseph Cooper
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,903 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 04:36 PM

GM IC: fztfztfztFztFztFZTFZTFZT!A ship appeared next to the Tarakava with its trademark engine noise.Levan clapped and turned to the inventor standing beside him. "Well done. Now we just need a crew."The ship's concept was simple, in explanation. Wire teleport disks through the vessel's hull, and trigger them to activate at a certain speed.This maiden voyage? Monster hunting.
  • 0

The Ihu-Koronan Highlanders are always looking for more recruits. I have four positions that I need filled, PM me for information.

 

BZPRPG Profiles


#10 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 23-April 13
  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 05:18 PM

[color=#800080;]IC:[/color] [color=#800080;]Nichou looked over the goods.  After a few seconds, he replied, "And what do you want in return?"[/color]

IC: "We need enough food to sustain 28 people for at least a week and some medical supplies."

  • 0

#11 Online Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Thoughts of the Past

  • 07-April 03
  • 8,278 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 05:26 PM

[color=#006400;]IC: Anuka [/color]

 

[color=#006400;]Anuka swam through the endless waters quickly, going through as many rocks, kelp....anything that would help her blend into her environment. It wasn't safe on the ocean floor, especially this close to the Pit. The only reason she even stayed in a place like this was she wasn't sure where else to go, water breathers weren't exactly that well accepted among those who still breathed air. [/color]

 

[color=#006400;]Anuka hid in a small crevice as two gigantic sharks swam overhead, it looked like the pit mutagen had made them bigger and more dangerous than they were before. Anuka's heart sank when they began to circle the area. They sensed her.[/color]


  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png


#12 Offline Mask of Ultimate Cliché

Mask of Ultimate Cliché
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 23-July 08
  • 3,074 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 05:41 PM

[color=#800080;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"Done," Nichou said.  "That will be 588 Meals and medical supplies then?" He replied, working out the math in his head.  He gestured for a scribe beside him to alert the chief gardener of the transaction.  "How goes your quest?  Are you getting Closer to the mask?"[/color]


  • 0

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#13 Offline Visaru

Visaru
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 04-November 10
  • 1,515 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 06:15 PM

IC:
 
Nautos swam slowly through the water, watching the powerful glow from his lightstone illuminate the sea floor. His eyes ran over the mess of drowned grass and growing sea plants that was once the surface of the great southern continent. It was always sad to see how many great things had been destroyed. He had only recently come from one of the great cities he had dwelled in, and was still disheartened by how little was left.
 
Abruptly,  the ground dropped away, disappearing into a vast, black darkness. Almost unnaturally dark. Nautos immediately halted his movement and floated in the water for a few moments, trying to discern anything below. He should turn back now, he knew. This kind of water meant he was very close to the pit, and although he liked breathing water, he didn’t want the mutagenic pit waters to make him permanently amphibious. 
 
Nautos turned and began to swim the other way, unaware of the two enormous sharks that had spied his light and decided that he was a more promising target that the mutated Toa they had been pursuing.
 
OOC: If that's okay, Snelly :)

  • 0

#14 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 23-April 13
  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 06:28 PM

[color=#800080;]IC:[/color] [color=#800080;]"Done," Nichou said.  "That will be 588 Meals and medical supplies then?" He replied, working out the math in his head.  He gestured for a scribe beside him to alert the chief gardener of the transaction.  "How goes your quest?  Are you getting Closer to the mask?"[/color]

IC: "Yes, 588 meals sounds correct to me, the mask is not much closer then it has been lately. We among the seekers have had much hampering by the remnants of the Brotherhood."

  • 0

#15 Offline Mask of Ultimate Cliché

Mask of Ultimate Cliché
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 23-July 08
  • 3,074 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 07:03 PM

[color=#800080;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"What a shame.  Even in our race's current state, we still find time for war,"[/color]


  • 0

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#16 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 23-April 13
  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 07:21 PM

IC: "Yes, it is terrible but measures must be taken." Alvonik gestures towards the Green Drake.
  • 0

#17 Offline Mask of Ultimate Cliché

Mask of Ultimate Cliché
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 23-July 08
  • 3,074 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 07:33 PM

[color=#800080;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]Nichou nodded grimly.  They two heard a stream of laborers arrive, carrying baskets of food.  They trickled past the rest of the sailors and began loading food onto the Green Drake's Dinghies.  A few warriors arrived, and began inspecting the weaponry.[/color]


Edited by Bulik, Jun 30 2013 - 07:33 PM.

  • 0

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#18 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 18-February 06
  • 14,844 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 07:33 PM

IC: Annovax stood on the deck of the Tarakava, feeling the wind brush against her stolen cheeks. She was having a moment of peace for once, as Savak had gone grumbling around somewhere in the lower decks. He seemed to prefer the gloom these days, the breeze and sunshine reminding him of things he had lost. How ironic that the more he grumbled about being a ghost the more ghost-like he became


  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#19 Offline Joseph Cooper

Joseph Cooper
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,903 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 07:48 PM

NPC: Coren swam as fast as he could from the Pit, his control over water and the fins the Mutagen had "blessed" him with giving the Ga-Toa high speed. He had to get to- The path was suddenly blocked by a Le-Toa. "Woah-"
  • 0

The Ihu-Koronan Highlanders are always looking for more recruits. I have four positions that I need filled, PM me for information.

 

BZPRPG Profiles


#20 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 23-April 13
  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 08:01 PM

[color=#800080;]IC:[/color] [color=#800080;]Nichou nodded grimly.  They two heard a stream of laborers arrive, carrying baskets of food.  They trickled past the rest of the sailors and began loading food onto the Green Drake's Dinghies.  A few warriors arrived, and began inspecting the weaponry.[/color]

IC: Alvonik steps back on to the dinghy, "It's been a pleasure doing business with you, I hope we meet again."

  • 0

#21 Offline Mask of Ultimate Cliché

Mask of Ultimate Cliché
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 23-July 08
  • 3,074 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 08:09 PM

[color=#800080;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"Undoubtedly," Nichou responded.  The workers finished loading supplies.[/color]


  • 0

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#22 Offline Joseph Cooper

Joseph Cooper
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,903 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 08:22 PM

GM IC: The water erupted around a small Seeker vessel. Luckily, it was unoccupied at the time, but a few massive tentacles ripped it into several pieces and pulled it underwater.The Monster was back.
  • 0

The Ihu-Koronan Highlanders are always looking for more recruits. I have four positions that I need filled, PM me for information.

 

BZPRPG Profiles


#23 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 23-April 13
  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 08:25 PM

[color=#800080;]IC:[/color] [color=#800080;]"Undoubtedly," Nichou responded.  The workers finished loading supplies.[/color]

IC: Alvonik raised his hand in a loose salute as the launch pulled away.

  • 0

#24 Offline Mask of Ultimate Cliché

Mask of Ultimate Cliché
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 23-July 08
  • 3,074 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 08:41 PM

[color=#800080;]IC:[/color] 

[color=#800080;]Nichou took hold of the railing as the Providence Rocked sideways, the effects of the monster's resurgence.  The Cannon immediately swiveled in the monster's direction and opened fire, along with the disk launchers in the monster's direction.  Nichou franticly tried to get on the bridge.[/color]


Edited by Bulik, Jun 30 2013 - 08:41 PM.

  • 0

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#25 Online Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Thoughts of the Past

  • 07-April 03
  • 8,278 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 09:37 PM

[color=#006400;]IC: Anuka[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]Anuka watched as the sharks spotted a source of light and chased after it, Anuka felt sorry for whoever it was that had caught their attention, but there was nothing she could really do about it. She had to get out of-[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]She gasped as she nearly collided into a male Toa of Water. "Woah!" They both said at almost the same time. She stopped dead in her tracks to avoid a collision. "S-sorry, I'm running from...that." She gestured to the currently distracted sharks.[/color]


  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png


#26 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 23-April 13
  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 01 2013 - 12:56 PM

GM IC: The water erupted around a small Seeker vessel. Luckily, it was unoccupied at the time, but a few massive tentacles ripped it into several pieces and pulled it underwater.The Monster was back.

IC (Alvonik-The Green Drake): The Green Drake slowly turned and opened fire upon the monster. Alvonik rushed to find the captain.

  • 0

#27 Offline Joseph Cooper

Joseph Cooper
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,903 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 01 2013 - 01:37 PM

GM IC: The tentacles recoiled, the water spitting out a few shredded timbers. It didn't go for the Providence or the Drake, surprisingly, though a disk from one of the ships managed to do some damage to an appendage.Nope, the disturbance headed straight for the Fleet.NPC: Coren ducked down and followed after Anuka. "I-I'm too late..."
  • 0

The Ihu-Koronan Highlanders are always looking for more recruits. I have four positions that I need filled, PM me for information.

 

BZPRPG Profiles


#28 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

  • 20-August 09
  • 6,681 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 01 2013 - 01:57 PM

IC(Ryjak-Providence-Drake Trade)

 

Hiding across the entire fleet of the Seekers, in groups of one or two, had been various Shadow Toa. They were naturally very good at stealth, and so had waited until the perfect distraction to gather and strike hard on a cargo ship and steal its goods, gaining supplies for the Brotherhodd.

 

Ah, the monster. A perfect distraction.

 

Ryjak had originally planned for some explosions and smoke, but this was even better. Hooks sprang from the water, latching onto both sides of the deck. Climbing up them were about twenty Shadow Toa, who all rushed towards the cargo being traded. The mission was supposed to be a quick one; the Toa just rushed towards the weapons and began unloading, preparing to strike quickly and then high-tail it back from whence they came. Ryjak, quite the quick worker, had already secured such a weapon and was heading towards the navigation room. If he could commandeer the ship, he would likely have no issue escaping.


Edited by Shuhei Hisagi, Jul 01 2013 - 01:58 PM.

  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:
 
"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."
 
So pay me more AuRon.


#29 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 23-April 13
  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 01 2013 - 02:45 PM

IC(Ryjak-Providence-Drake Trade) Hiding across the entire fleet of the Seekers, in groups of one or two, had been various Shadow Toa. They were naturally very good at stealth, and so had waited until the perfect distraction to gather and strike hard on a cargo ship and steal its goods, gaining supplies for the Brotherhodd. Ah, the monster. A perfect distraction. Ryjak had originally planned for some explosions and smoke, but this was even better. Hooks sprang from the water, latching onto both sides of the deck. Climbing up them were about twenty Shadow Toa, who all rushed towards the cargo being traded. The mission was supposed to be a quick one; the Toa just rushed towards the weapons and began unloading, preparing to strike quickly and then high-tail it back from whence they came. Ryjak, quite the quick worker, had already secured such a weapon and was heading towards the navigation room. If he could commandeer the ship, he would likely have no issue escaping.

IC: Alvonik turned around and watched as the Shadow Toa streamed on the ship, he quickly yelled to some other crewmen and then drew his bow and fired off 3 quick shots at the Shadow Toa, "We have to help them!"

  • 0

#30 Offline Mask of Ultimate Cliché

Mask of Ultimate Cliché
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 23-July 08
  • 3,074 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 01 2013 - 03:12 PM

[color=#800080;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#800080;] Oh no, Nichou thought, this can't be happening.  Twenty toa of shadow sprang up from beneath the waves, stealing, looting, and destroying what Nichou and his crew had spent months to grow and harvest.  The Repeating disk launcher turrets now turned towards the bridge, laying down cover fire, keeping any shadow toa going in that direction from cutting off the chain of command.  A toa of iron sealed the door to the bridge, and got ready to take down any shadow toa that made it through.[/color]


Edited by Bulik, Jul 01 2013 - 03:12 PM.

  • 0

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#31 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

  • 20-August 09
  • 6,681 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 01 2013 - 03:29 PM

IC(Ryjak-Providence)

 

Even as the door was sealed, a Shadow Hand battered it down and punched it off of its hinges, colliding into the Toa of iron and sending him to the ground. Ryjak, impossible to see at the speed he was moving, drew his sword and leveled it at the captain, even as two other Shadow Toa entered the room and aimed stolen weapons at everyone else on board, whilst a third created a barrier of shadow energy to keep everyone in the room. 

 

"Turn this ship around," Ryjak crooned, "and no one else will be hurt."

 

Back on the deck, the remaining sixteen had created a dome of shadow over themselves and the supplies, effectively barricading themselves from further attack. However, two had not made it into the barrier in time, and were each gunned down quickly. Anyone who got too close to the barrier would be flicked away by a Shadow Hand. It was a stand-off until the situation in the cabin was resolved.


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:
 
"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."
 
So pay me more AuRon.


#32 Offline Joseph Cooper

Joseph Cooper
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,903 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 01 2013 - 03:30 PM

OOC: No, I'm sorry.I approved Ryjak, against my staff's advice. I did not approve 30 NPC Kra-Toa.Essentially, what we have here is bunnying and autohitting on the level of factions. Bunnying the Brotherhood and autohitting the Seekers. If you had asked, I might have given you permission.Now, this is just a warning, not an automatic injury. However, I'm gonna have to clean this mess up.GM IC: "So, you're the leader of these shadow-hiders?" The voice was strangely distorted, but it was coming from a Le-Toa behind Ryjak. One wearing a breathing mask. One recognizable to any child on the seas. Lesovikk's eyes glinted from behind his water-discolored mask as he raised his clenched fist, putting another Shadow Toa into unconsciousness. "I would tell you to take a message to them, but I think what you'll look like when you're done will be enough."
  • 0

The Ihu-Koronan Highlanders are always looking for more recruits. I have four positions that I need filled, PM me for information.

 

BZPRPG Profiles


#33 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

  • 20-August 09
  • 6,681 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 01 2013 - 03:42 PM

OOC: I've sent you a PM detailing the reasons why your judgement makes just about no sense to me, but just as well.

 

IC(Ryjak-Providence)

 

"You guys move fast."

 

The Shadow Toa crossed his arms. "You'd better just give me a message. They might not take you seriously otherwise." He said tauntingly, twirling his blade.


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:
 
"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."
 
So pay me more AuRon.


#34 Online Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Thoughts of the Past

  • 07-April 03
  • 8,278 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 01 2013 - 04:05 PM

[color=#006400;]IC: Anuka[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]"Too late...for what?" Anuka asked as she found a new hiding place behind a large boulder on the ocean floor. [/color]


Edited by A billion cats, Jul 01 2013 - 04:05 PM.

  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png


#35 Offline Joseph Cooper

Joseph Cooper
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,903 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 01 2013 - 04:21 PM

GM IC: Lesovikk smiled slowly, drawing his Air Saber. "Oh, a snarky one. Can't say I'm impressed. It used to be that the Brotherhood picked their servants for combat ability and stealth, not verbal bantering."He sighed. "Still, it's useless to wish for the old days. The fighting talent and sneaking never did them any good."NPC: "Too late to warn them."Coren sighed.
  • 0

The Ihu-Koronan Highlanders are always looking for more recruits. I have four positions that I need filled, PM me for information.

 

BZPRPG Profiles


#36 Online Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Thoughts of the Past

  • 07-April 03
  • 8,278 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 01 2013 - 04:40 PM

[color=#006400;]IC: Anuka[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]"I'm sorry..." Anuka replied, not sure what else to say. [/color]


  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png


#37 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 16-September 08
  • 12,340 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 01 2013 - 05:20 PM

OOC: KNI...No. I have seen both your posts, and your attempt to justify them, and to be blunt, they do not work. Allow me to detail what occurred; Your very first post made mention of twenty NPCs, never mentioned before, all moving in on one target, somehow able to coordinate just perfectly to do so. And all of them are Kra-Toa, creatures that should be rather rare. First of all, this is an example of metagaming. The Monster's attack has only been occurring a short time, Even if Ryjak knew, his agents should not all be aware of this, and instantly able to arrive in perfect timing. This also is an example of autohitting. Twenty agents infiltrated into the fleet without any post leadup, no chance for player or staff response, and no real justification. It is also an example of godmodding, by having access to resources that, as a player, you should not have access to without staff approval. It's merely common sense that if you're going to have control over large quantities of NPCs, enough for several squads, you should get permission first.

 

In addition, you autohitted again by having Ryjak arrive at the cabin two posts later, without a chance for any real response from anyone else.

 

I back up Kaithas' warning one hundred percent. I have also, with Kaithas' permission, taken control of Lesovikk for this event.

 

[color=#008000;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]"Still, it's useless to wish for the old days. The fighting talent and sneaking never did them any good. Actually, quite the contrary. It fed their egos. Egos that got them killed."[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]The Toa of Air almost casually drew his saber from its sheath, holding it loosely at his side. His other hand  held a Cordak blaster, the loud click signaling the detachment of its safety, and the first round's realignment. An almost predatory grin crossed his face, though it never quite reached his eyes, eyes that watched the Kra-Toa before him with the air of one who has seen it all before.[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]The difference in their stances alone showed how far Ryjak was out of his depth. His posture was tense, like a coiled spring, waiting for the chance to attack. The Kra-Toa held his stolen weapon tightly as if it were a lifelines, and in a way, it was. It was his only real defense against the Toa before him. Lesovikk, on the other hand, was loose. Almost nonchalant. His eyes moved to each of Ryjak's agents, and back to Ryjak himself. He was outnumbered, substantially so. But he didn't care. Eons of training, of practice, had honed each muscle into a perfect model of efficiency. His abilities, elemental and physical, were unparalleled by any none to be on this plane of existence.[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]"And I wouldn't worry too much about that message, if I were you. I think that they'll be able to get the meaning, when I return you to them. Only so many ways that one can interpret a corpse."[/color]


  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#38 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

  • 02-December 10
  • 7,784 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 01 2013 - 05:29 PM

IC:

 

[color=rgb(0,255,0);]So here I was, swimming along through the ocean like it was the awesome day that it was, when suddenly stuff went all "WHAT THE KARZ IS THAT"-like and stuff.  To say the least, it really wasn't welcoming.  Now, I'd never seen giant mutant sharks before, but I knew a giant mutant shark when I saw one.  It was the giant mutant part that gave it away.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,255,0);]To say the least, I immediately turned around and started back towards the small craft I was currently using as a boat, sooo totally hoping that they didn't see me.  Or sense me, whatever.[/color]


  • 0

signature.jpg


#39 Offline Visaru

Visaru
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 04-November 10
  • 1,515 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 01 2013 - 06:35 PM

IC:
 
Nautos shot through the water like a bullet, propelled by his elemental power. Ruined settlements and enormous chunks of metal flew past him. The sound of moving water streaming through the grooves in his Kaukau filled his ears.
 
A quick glance behind him confirmed that the sharks were still behind him, going faster than a shark had any right to be. They opened their jaws showing their rows of too large teeth and their unnatural flaps of skin. Still, he was pulling ahead, pulled by his unnaturally fast riptide. Right now, Nautos was the fast thing in the sea. 
 
He continued onwards, growing unnerved at the beasts’ endurance. He was quickly losing his elemental energy, even though the monstrous sharks were growing further and further away. If this continued, they might be able to catch him by endurance alone. 
 
Their chase continued for ages. Nautos quickly lost track of time, too involved in keeping up his speed to think of anything else. His head pounded loudly, and he began to feel that telling empty feeling that meant he was running out elemental energy. His speed was noticeably slowing. And, &%#$, the sharks were getting really, really close.
 
He raised his hands, and the water they swam through solidified in front of the sharks, hitting them hard as if an invisible wall had appeared out of nowhere. Nautos grinned and began to pull ahead again. 
 
But it didn’t take long for his artificial riptide to start faltering, and when he wasn’t moving, those sharks were scary fast. He looked around frantically, trying to spot somewhere he could hide that the sharks couldn’t get to-
 
There.
 
A boat was floating in the water, an answer to his prayer. Another Toa was swimming furiously towards it, no doubt having spotted the sharks and deciding that getting away from them was a good idea. Nautos followed the sailor’s lead, swimming as fast as he could towards the boat, trying to shout for help. The sharks were getting closer, closer, closer.
 
In frustration, Nautos spun and swiped his thin sword at the closest shark. The iron cut into the beast’s nose, halting it and buying Nautos a half second of time. If he could make it to that boat, he would be safe. 
 
At least for a little while. 

  • 0

#40 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 23-April 13
  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 01 2013 - 07:15 PM

GM IC: Lesovikk smiled slowly, drawing his Air Saber. "Oh, a snarky one. Can't say I'm impressed. It used to be that the Brotherhood picked their servants for combat ability and stealth, not verbal bantering."He sighed. "Still, it's useless to wish for the old days. The fighting talent and sneaking never did them any good."NPC: "Too late to warn them."Coren sighed.

IC (Alvonik-The Green Drake): Alvonik called across from the Green Drake, "Lesovikk, should should the Green Drake concentrate on the monster? Or do you need some help over there?

  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users