Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZPRPG - Kentoku Archipelago


  • Please log in to reply
3570 replies to this topic

#3561 Offline Riku Tryon

Riku Tryon
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 16-September 08
  • 13,141 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 23 2015 - 04:57 PM

IC:

"A bond that lets us know on an instinctive level how crazy we think you are."

Nihonei added innocently.


  • 0

hshC30i.png

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG


#3562 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 30-January 11
  • 4,095 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 23 2015 - 05:03 PM

IC:

 

Saritsu held up one fist towards her sister.

 

:Pound it.:

 

-Void


  • 0
ef2881cf17.jpg
 

 


#3563 Offline Riku Tryon

Riku Tryon
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 16-September 08
  • 13,141 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 23 2015 - 05:19 PM

IC:

The Toroshu, a regal, authoritative figure, bumped her sister's fist.


  • 0

hshC30i.png

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG


#3564 Offline Grochi of Potoos

Grochi of Potoos
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Proud Matoran Resistance

  • 18-April 07
  • 13,480 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 23 2015 - 10:35 PM

IC (Inazuma Tetsu):

 

"I have to give it to you, that was a good one," Tetsu said, nodding appreciatively. "Our little verbal sparring aside, is there much of anything that can be called good news going around the place?"


  • 0

#3565 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 30-January 11
  • 4,095 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 24 2015 - 10:41 AM

IC:

 

"I'm back," Saritsu said with a smirk, proving that two months in the darkest forests of the archipelago couldn't stop her from being a cheeky ######.

 

-Void


  • 0
ef2881cf17.jpg
 

 


#3566 Offline OLISI

OLISI
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 21-June 14
  • 1,982 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 24 2015 - 12:47 PM

IC: Maripi - Sado

I bound from floor to floor, moving so fast that any of the building's occupants looking my way will see nothing but a blur of blue and a flash of light. Later, they'll probably pass it off as spirits, or their eyes deceiving them. That is, unless they find the hole I'm ripping in the shoddily built uppermost ceiling with my telekinesis. Still, once I've propelled myself out of it, I do my best to slam it back into place. From here I can see a lot of the city, the breeze on my face fairly pleasant and the sun bright. But I haven't got time to admire the view - I can hear shouting from below. My eyes narrow. Right now I'm on an adrenaline-fueled overload...I'll feel it later, but for now I'll make the most of it.

 

I leap from this crystalline rooftop to the next, confidence and speed growing. I'm going to make it out. I didn't think so less than a minute ago, but now I know I'm going to get out. Racing across the lucid roofs, I remind myself to keep on going, to not get too sure of myself. If I'm going to have to use a metaphor here, I'll say that confidence is like a throwing weight: a little more weight is great to make it fly further, provided you're strong enough, but making it heavier than you can carry will result in you lying on the ground, possibly permanently.

There. A metaphor. Happy now?


Edited by OLISI, Jun 24 2015 - 12:48 PM.

  • 0

The truth may be out there, but lies are inside your head.

 

BZPRPG Profiles:                                        |  Silo Rekhyt Mortem Mura Karaihe Venemi Naihi Maripi      

Corpus Rahkshi Profiles:                           |  Snake Raith Torch  

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles:                    |  Olis and Purple    Zeleran and The Jatikko                        

The Asylum Profiles:                                  |  Obruent

 

 The Jatikko Reference Post | The Taajar clan of Okrihnok The Outsiders Organisation

 

silo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gif

Awesome smileys created by Loganto


#3567 Offline Tyler St. Francis

Tyler St. Francis
  • Members
  • Destiny Fulfilled!

  • 10-July 09
  • 22,529 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 25 2015 - 06:22 AM

IC: Higashi

 

"I should probably learn to fly one day."


  • 0

PERSONA: SEA OF DJINN [RPG/Discussion]

RPG PROFILES [BZPRPG/Marvel]


#3568 Offline OLISI

OLISI
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 21-June 14
  • 1,982 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 28 2015 - 02:15 PM

IC: Maripi - Sado

####, that was a simile, wasn't it?

The second roof is behind me, and I'm trying my best not to lose my footing on the semi-transparent tiles as I race over them. Now, to find the others...the docks, wasn't it? I'll head there.


  • 0

The truth may be out there, but lies are inside your head.

 

BZPRPG Profiles:                                        |  Silo Rekhyt Mortem Mura Karaihe Venemi Naihi Maripi      

Corpus Rahkshi Profiles:                           |  Snake Raith Torch  

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles:                    |  Olis and Purple    Zeleran and The Jatikko                        

The Asylum Profiles:                                  |  Obruent

 

 The Jatikko Reference Post | The Taajar clan of Okrihnok The Outsiders Organisation

 

silo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gif

Awesome smileys created by Loganto


#3569 Offline Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 23-February 09
  • 4,373 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 29 2015 - 08:05 AM

[Odaiba, Mahuika Hall]

Hatchi bowed deeply to Kilanya as she took the paper.  “Your actions are exceedingly generous, great lady.  I am deeply ashamed I cannot do more.  I will convey your wishes to my Toroshu as soon as possible.  Now--” she stood up again “-with your leave, we would like to return to our humble caravan, for the night is cold.”

 

IC (Kilanya)

 

"Of course," Kilanya replied, inclining her head. "May your journey carry Mother Zuto's blessing."

 

***

 

Several hours later, the Ageru Toroshu was standing among most of the Empire's political elite as they listened to Rora Yumiwa's official speech, and few were listening as closely as she. An official statement was hardly the most accurate and transparent indication of the Rora's opinions, but as Kilanya's requests for audience had so far all been met with delays and deflections, it looked as though it was the best she was going to get.

 

It was a relief to her that Yumiwa had chosen not to condemn the Dastana's secession, as there would almost certainly have been immediate and disastrous consequences. Her words also seemed to match the impressions Kilanya had garnered of the discontent that had been the reason for the civil unrest.

 

But although Kilanya was still undecided on where she stood on these matters, she could not help but notice that for all the Rora's waxing lyrical she did not truly address them. She said she shared the people's concerns, but said nothing concrete about acting on them. As emotive as the speech was, it was really rather vague and had about it the hollow ring of politics.

 

IC (Enali)

 

The fight that erupted in the street was both exciting and terrifying to Enali. The mental plane was practically buzzing as all four disciplines were levied by the combatants. Part of her wished she could enter the fray herself and help take down that Toroshu she'd heard such awful things about, but she knew her feeble abilities would probably be less help than hindrance.

 

IC: Vazaria.

 

Why did I ever agree to this.... she could hear the beast bearing down on her from behind... see its shadow rising up around her.... She deactivated her mask and dropped to the ground, skidding for a few bio before coming to a complete stop. 

 

With any luck, the dragon would be unable to slow itself in time, and it would shoot past her....

 

IC

 

Unfortunately for Vazaria, the dragon didn't need to stop. As it passed above her, it opened its great maw and for a heartbeat one could see the rows of knife-like teeth, the long red tongue and (from deep in its throat) a rapidly growing orange glow. Then it was all swallowed up by a torrent of fire that came roaring out upon the great beast's breath and surged down to meet the Dasaka on the ground below.


  • 0

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

 


#3570 Offline Mel

Mel
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 13-January 06
  • 2,108 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 01 2015 - 01:20 AM

[Odaiba, Mahuika Hall]

 

Hatchi bowed once again.  “And yours as well, Great Lady.”

 

Then with as much dignity she could muster given her exhaustion, she limped outside into the night.  Her companion followed after her, bowing as well, though not nearly as deeply.

 

Outside, the light drizzle had turned into an constant shower that pressed down on the both of them.  Even Myzru, who normally enjoyed the rain seemed to regard it with a weary eye when Hatchi tickled his neck to wake him.  He grawked in protest as she climbed onto his saddle, but a firm press of her right knee was enough to guide him back onto the path.  The light of the caravan gleamed up ahead, promising a warm place to sleep away the night.

 

***

 

The morning was not quite so disagreeable as the evening before--the rain faded to a chilly mist and the wind from the North abated.  Most importantly, Hatchi slept, and meditated for the first time in days.  She needed it now more than ever, this facade.  She just had to last until they reached Sednkuy, there would be more than enough time to contemplate the future there.

 

The mist obscured the landscape in the distance, but the path through the Ageru lands was clear enough ahead of where Hatchi sat, the caravan navigator at her right hand.  She drew back a breath and cried out the start signal.  She had considered just using a hand motion, but after the grueling trek of the last couple days they needed something to lift their spirits and disperse the cloud of worry that was hanging over them.

 

OOC: Hatchi and the caravan are now open for interaction, but they are on the move.


Edited by Mel, Jul 01 2015 - 01:21 AM.

  • 0

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - LuciraMorie - Shuuan - Ilykaed

Clan Plangori - Clan Kuychar

My bones are hollow, that's where I keep my marrow

zsmpg4.jpg

This quiver in my lip, that's just where I keep my arrows.

Library [blog]


#3571 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 08-June 12
  • 4,167 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 01 2015 - 02:43 PM

IC: Ageru Tamachan (Odaiba, Ageru lands)

 

Tama had long since bidden Fursic Vwyn farewell, and taken off towards the lands of the Ageru, which she'd crossed into last night.

 

Currently, she was travelling a quiet road, little traffick or fellow travelers along this road. The clip-clop clip-clop of Sarala's hoofs was rythmic and comforting, with the light morning chill doing a good job of shaking her awake after her brief sleep that night.

 

Sarala stopped briefly to graze on a patch of grass near the road. Her breakfast had been just as minute as Tama's that morning, and she had a harder time ignoring the stomach groans than her rider. They'd stopped outside a hut, where a burly Dashi just came outside to start the day. After grabbing her crystal scythe, her eyes fell on the Soko grazing at the very edge of her land, and the striking warrior sitting atop it. She regarded them carefully.

 

Tama swallowed, and sat stock still in the saddle, focusing her attention on Sarala so she could get moving as soon as she was done. She utterly refused to acknowledge the Dashi attempting to stare her down.

 

Her attempts must have been very apparent, because the Dashi eventually snorted a sound of something foul, and walked out on the fields without a second thought towards the two.

 

Tama breathed a big sigh of relief, she didn't expect it to be so tense, but she just felt like one wrong step could've been disastrous. Maybe she was still wound up by what she'd heard the Dastana Toroshu declare.

 

Sarala finished, neighed, and Tam drove her forward again, shoving the incident into the back of her mind.

 

"It's just nerves" she told herself.

 

After another period of travel, she hit a fork in the road. She didn't need to think about which way to go, but she heard something coming from the side, towards the same road she would set out on. She thought she heard noises of Vulgar Taa or imperial with the noise of cargo and cattle being shuffled along.

 

A Taajar caravan here? She decided to wait at the crossroad to see for certain.


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

 

Ferron-Nuparu-Tamachan-Wiremu-Farzan-Mar-Wherya-Helios-Melna-Trava-Zelvin-Corex-Mako

 

Want a Mech? Here's how





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users