BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: (Roshinua)

"We need to form barriers around the city, narrow down the battlefield on them. Then get guards on top of buildings to fire down on them from all sides. Then bomb them, take really long javelins and filet whatever's left," he said, "and then burn the remains with extreme prejudice."

"Most of our men have no idea what they're dealing with. These guys won't reason with us. Our best bet is to get Jaller to agree to my plan."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

"Not a problem, Saeren," he said, completely at odds with what he was thinking. "Although, just for tripping on me, I'm going to punish you. Consider yourself enlisted into the Ta-Koro guard. You're our newest medic and my assistant. Get your mind online and get ready to help me help people. You have exactly negative thirty seconds."

IC: Saeren

Back on his feet, Saeren brushed dust off his equipment as Svero spoke. When the Bo-Toa finished Saeren nodded sharply, responding, "Lead the way, sir."

~~-BS01 Histories-~~
by Zox Tomana, B.A. - Blog

IC Jrahann:

Behind Asuno, a gray-and-red Skakdi emerged from the tunnel highway. She glanced around at the general state of chaos in the volcano-guarded city.

"Wow. You weren't kidding that it was exciting here."

Jrahann, as the Skakdi was called, shoved the Toa to one side jovially.

"So where was it you wanted to go?"

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC Asuno:
"Well," Asuno started, "My little cache should be here somewhere..."

He frantically looked left and right, and moved almost immediately toward a small portion of the exterior wall of the Highway.
He sighted an area whose only feature was a faint, barely round outline that indicated that there was something a little out of the ordinary about it. he tapped it a few times, and the top sunk in a bit, with the bottom moving the other direction proportionally.

"Ah, yeah!" He exclaimed quietly. He managed to pull the rock out, which exposed his cache. Approximately seventy widgets, and two more loosely coiled portions of rope. He removed the contents and replaced the rock covering properly.

He turned to Jrahann. "Now, let's find an intact shop. If the chaos gets too much, we might have to go back through, to Onu-Koro. Should be relatively safe there, wouldn't you think?"

Time is my frenemy. So is money.
May the classics never die and may the future find a new set of Toa.

BZPRPG Character

IC: (Roshinua)

"Ril, go prepare a crossbow squadron. You," he motioned to their third compatriot, "follow me."

With that he departed for Jaller's office, teeth and fists equally clenched but eyes wide open in a growing rage.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC (Lohkar)

Lohkar barely even spared an eye to watch Verak go. The Lesterin wasn't impressed by the Toa's bravado. Verak could be as showy as he liked - but at the end of the day he wouldn't accomplish zilch without being part of a larger plan.

Lohkar was the plan-man.

"Much appreciated," he said, taking the grenade launcher from Zmija. The Infernavika was by now coming up close on the rear of one of the smaller two enemy vessels. Now lacking the weight of any cannons, and propelled with some extra help from Gunner, she was moving with fantastic speed.

Halfway up the rear of the enemy ship, however, was something that could put a rather large hole in Lohkar's plan (let alone his ship): a heavy disk launcher's barrel peeked through an opening in the salt-encrusted wood. As the 'Vika approached, the launcher slowly turned, its gunner pushing it around so that its line of fire grew closer and closer to the approaching 'Vika.

All part of the plan.

Lohkar was already in the bows of the 'Vika. The pirate captain raised the grenade launcher in his hands, one eye looking along the barrel of the device. A blue finger pulled the trigger, sending small black object flying across the gap between the two ships, reflected in the water below. It landed right on the heavy disk launcher.

Boom.

The grenade's explosion took the disk launcher's Photothermic ammunition up with it, blasting the launcher and its hapless gunner to smithereens as the wooden boards around it snapped and splintered outwards.

And the 'Vika's figurehead passed the now-defenceless rear of the pirate ship.

"Up you go, lads!" Lohkar hollered. "Give 'em karz!"

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Ankarya and Dia

Ankarya rushed back into the blacksmith shop. Dia sat by her forge, patiently smithing a special darksteel weapon. She looked up as her skakdi partner entered, her face holding an asking expression. Ankarya noticed, and proceeded to reply.

"There's been an attack on Lavapool Inn. Some skakdi mooks blew it up, from what I've heard." Dia's expression immediately changed from questioning to concerned, if not frightened

"You mean the Koro is under attack?"

Ankarya shrugged. "I wouldn't worry about it right now, there ta-koro guard is on it. Although..." Ankarya continued as she noticed Dia's judgmental glare. "... One can't really be too careful..."

Dia nodded, then proceeded to gesture to all of the weapons and tools lying around. "We need to hide these, somewhere secret, somewhere safe."

"I know just the place" Ankarya replied, with an assured grin on her face.

IC: Wokiya – Ta-Koro

Wokiya wasn’t liking her position at all. There was far too little she could see from around the corner of this burned out shop.

Time to go, Wokiya thought. She backed away from the brick wall she was standing against and saw throngs of evacuees in the distance, heading for the main gate. She began walking across the almost steaming rock floors towards the gate.

Then something else caught her attention from her new vantage point. It was the hospital (or at least, the main one). She'd be able to get stories from that patients there!

Just then a backdraft from the nearby shop blew out the windows, sending shards of glass towards the Matoran. On reflect, the physically fit Matoran took out her twin axes and raised them over her, blocking most of the sharps. She winced as one or two pieces of glass grazed her legs.

“Long period of uninterrupted chaos and only now I get wounded – I’d say that’s pretty good,” Wokiya said half-sardonically to herself. She realized that she probably should have been a lot happier than she was. At least she wasn’t, y’know, dead.

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Ic:

"This Is a holdup!" A voice yelled as a trio of fur-clad skakdi burst into the store that that the matoran and skakdi smiths own.

"Wait a minute... This isn't the bank..?"

"Who cares?" One of them asked, "we take the skakdi. The boss'll love her. She looks tough."

The trio attacked ankarya, aiming to knock her out with the flat of their axes.

IC: Ankarya & Dia

At a lightning speed, Ankarya took out her axe and hacked it into one of the skakdi, before being overwhelmed by the two other skakdi, and knocked out. Dia had her disk launcher at the ready, and shot a razor disk aimed at one of the skakdi's neck.

Ic:

The skakdi was hit in his shoulder, the blade lodging into him briefly as he howled in pain, staggering back into the street.

As for the other two, with their target subdued, they turned their attention to the matoran... Only to have the razor disk fly past them. While the other one managed to duck, the one closest to Dia got his cheek sliced by the matoran. Roaring in anger in pain, he lashed out at the matoran, before turning back to skakdi they'd subdued.

"We go now," he growled, frustrated, angry, and in pain. As they left, they took note of the dead mook and rolled their eyes, dragging their skakdi captive away with them.

IC Turo

"Alright, got my pebbels; time to go bash some skulls in-wait." Turo witnessed two Skakdi dragging another Skakdi out. He recognized the unconscious Skakdi as a local blacksmith's assistant "Number of unsubs just increased to eight...?" He readied his sling and threw a pebble at the mook's head. "Need to make this quick; still six supaskakdi to deal with."

OOC don't kidnap him plz.

Also Onaku, Turo could help out Dia once this whole Piraka mess is done.

EDIT: he is a Le-Matoran

Edited by Last Son Amakusa

IC: Dia

"Uhoh" Was the word muttered by Dia as she saw her disks miss their targets. What came next was a heavy fist right into her face, knocking her over and out. There she lied, unconscious next to her special workshop chair. In the corner sat another chair. Dia had only recently finished building it, and it was about time. This chair, meant for long distance travelling, had wheels.

OOC: Ankarya is the local blacksmith's assistant. Dia is the blacksmith.

Edited by Toa Onaku

IC Turo

"Whoa!" As soon as he heard the voice, he turned around; this allowed him to barely dodge the mace strike. Overcompensating, he ended up dropping from the roof, landing in the street. "Karz Karz Karz!!!" He climbed up the next building and scampered across the roof. "Definitely not my problem."

IC: (Kino)

"I did jobs here and there, honestly just your typical mercenary work. Had a friend I reunited with, we haven't see each other in a while." I sighed, stabbing my fork down into a scallop, savoring the sweetness of the sauce. I plucked another one up, holding it for him. "Truth be told Ta just become this stable place for me, and when your boss asked me to continuing work for him. There's also two amazingly attractive guys that like to hang around Ta-Koro. So quite simply, what's not to like here besides the heat?" I giggled.

IC:

"Well, for starters, it looks like we have two amazingly attractive guys on the loose somewhere in the Koro. We've tried to keep a register as of late. They generally don't bode well." Angel smiled dryly and bit the scallop off of the fork, cutting another cube of steak off without looking down.

"There are worse places to end up, though." With Dorian Shaddix, he thought, even as he he took his next bite. "The Guard pays alright and the view from my house is totally unencumbered." I don't own any furniture that isn't in my office, and I eat most of my meals from the guard's lounge. "It's a nice place." There's no jungle.

-Tyler

Edited by Plank Sinatra

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: (Iiasmir)

The hulking Skakdi watched from a rooftop as two brutes dragged a blacksmith's assistant away. He stayed silent, but followed them. Maybe the blacksmith would supply his gang if he returned the assistant safely.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:

"One dead. You two are the worst I've ever employed," The Reveler said, frowning as his target darted off, "Instead of the money, you get one of yourselves killed, and you have only a Skakdi..? Whatever. Bring her back. We'll put her into the games until she dies.

The two Skakdi mooks nodded furiously, eyes wide as they picked up the unconscious assistant and began to carry her back to their base in the jungles...

OOC: The Reveler and his mook squad to Le-Wahi.

IC Jrahann:

"So you want to go hide down in the Earth village, huh? What, you scared of getting burned?"

Jrahann stretched her arms up and outward, popping a few joints in her back.

"This place is like home sweet home for us Skakdi. Nothing like a little unrest and chaos to keep life interesting. All you have to do is look like you mean business and you know what you're doing. Come on, let's see what this place is."

She strode down the street to a nearby shop of some sort, then halted as she heard yelling and breaking noises within. Moments later, two fur-clad Skakdi hurried out, carrying the unresponsive body of a third between them.

The moment they were gone, Jrahann glanced around to see if anyone was watching, then waved to Asuno before dashing into the shop.

OOC: Is the Skakdi who got hit with the ax Jay-El? And if so, does he have no prostheses at all to compensate for his injuries?

Edited by Akavakaku

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC (Lohkar)

"If you insist," Lohkar called back to Lasinia, tossing a spare Volo Lutu her way.

The 'Vika was moving fast - soon their window of opportunity for boarding would have disappeared.

"C'mon people, move!"

Meanwhile, he handed the grenade launcher back to Zmija and unhitched his own Grapnel Gun from his back. He tucked one arm firmly around the Toa of Iron's midriff, raising the Gun in the other.

"Ready?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

When the matoran of iron finally came back to her senses, the mooks were gone. Looking around, she suddenly noticed a certain lack of... "Ankarya?! Where are you?!" A wave of fear washed over her as she began to suspect the worst. Quickly, she looked over to her chair in the corner. "Might as well try it out."

Dia crawled over to the wheelchair, and hauled herself into it. Strapping herself in, she took the handle-rail that went in a full circle on the outer rim of the wheels, and began pushing herself forward.

IC:

Edubard drew his sword, aiming his Volo Lutu with one hand, and firing the grapnel gun. As he jumped over the Infernavika's railing and the grapnel gun pulled him over to the ship he was supposed to be fighting on, he smiled, and then frowned, momentarily remembering that he wasn't exactly sure who it was he was going to be fighting. He'd been out of it for a while.

---

Svero, on the other hand, knew exactly where he was going to go. He turned, and with a short "follow me" he began leading Saeren in the direction of where the fighting had been and would likely be continuing, in case there were any wounded who had been missed earlier.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC Jrahann:

"So you want to go hide down in the Earth village, huh? What, you scared of getting burned?"

Jrahann stretched her arms up and outward, popping a few joints in her back.

"This place is like home sweet home for us Skakdi. Nothing like a little unrest and chaos to keep life interesting. All you have to do is look like you mean business and you know what you're doing. Come on, let's see what this place is."

She strode down the street to a nearby shop of some sort, then halted as she heard yelling and breaking noises within. Moments later, two fur-clad Skakdi hurried out, carrying the unresponsive body of a third between them.

The moment they were gone, Jrahann glanced around to see if anyone was watching, then waved to Asuno before dashing into the shop.

OOC: Is the Skakdi who got hit with the ax Jay-El? And if so, does he have no prostheses at all to compensate for his injuries?

IC Asuno:

"Whoa..." He whispered to himself.

He ran into the shop that Jrahann dashed into.

"Jrahann, I don't know what you're gonna get me into," he said, looking around. "Now, where's the shopkeep?"

BZPRPG Character

IC: Lasinia

"Captain blue guy, can I leave the drunk in charge of taking care of Mimi? I want to join in on the fun."

IC:

From her 'hiding spot', Floria simply stared at the pirate foe's ship as it passed. But when Lasinia launched off into the space between the two ships, only then did it occur that the other Toa was referring to Floria as the drunk.

"Oh. Seriously?"

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Kale Ironshaper- Fowadi- Ta-wahi- Island- Treasure Quest

IC: While the Infernavika was moving to engage the smaller ship, the Fowadi had moved to deal with the largest of the small fleet.

The pirates had opened fire far outside of their real range. All of the disk slammed in to the water, the impact setting of their photothermic charge and sending up jets of white foam. Kale watched impassively as he gauged the closing distances. Once he judged they were close enough he started calling orders.

"Merla, give their boat a few rocks. I want to make sure they miss us on the first pass. Launch medium sized discs and get the heavy ones ready. We are going to pass them on our port side and I want a proper broadside ready. Hold off on the light disks for the moment, we can use them after we close."

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC Jrahann:

Jrahann leapt over the threshold of the shop and pulled the door half closed to avoid attracting too much attention. Then she turned her attention to the interior, and after taking in various metal implements in varying states of construction and repair, her eyes fell upon a grayish Matoran who looked like she'd just had her mask handed to her, so to speak, who was sitting in a small vehicle that appeared to be nothing more than a wheeled seat.

Kale Ironshaper- Fowadi- Ta-wahi- Island- Treasure Quest

IC: "Focus on defense for now. Both you and Merla should conserve your elemental power though. I want to try something once the other small ship draws closer."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Saeren

He followed close behind Svero, his eyes roaming over the area looking for wounded. He'd heard in his rush out of the hospital that most of the Koro had been evacuated, but there would always be those who stayed behind for the fight and those who'd been left behind because of the same. His eyes fell on a teal Matoran making her way towards the Hospital. He put one hand to the a strap on his pack and called out, "Are you injured?"

~~-BS01 Histories-~~
by Zox Tomana, B.A. - Blog

Dia quickly looked up, noticing an unknown skakdi standing in the doorway. Being on her toes already as she was, she quickly took out her disk launcher in defense. "Who are you?!! What do you want?!!"

OOC: I trust you're the one referred to by Akavakaku, and are replying to her. If not, I'll edit this post later.

IC Asuno:

Asuno held up his hands. "Whoa whoa whoa!" He exclaimed. "Hold up, we don't mean any trouble. Do you own this store?"

BZPRPG Character